I'm making a sci-fi system that involves types of transhumans, vaguely as classes. I have Psychic, Genetic Augment...

I'm making a sci-fi system that involves types of transhumans, vaguely as classes. I have Psychic, Genetic Augment, Cyborg, and Normal Guy right now. What else is there I could use?

Uplifts.

People with one or more alien parents?

Does psychic include spiritual transcendence or enlightenment?

Just your thoughts manifesting as reality. Partly spiritual.

Exosuit dudes (might overlap too much with cyborg)
Mutagen / drug-induced powers
Intelligent animals

Spacers. Living in space mutated them in different ways than normal baseline humans, even though they can take the other kinds of transhuman augments (genetic or cyborg augmentations).

AI. Straight-up sentient (or 'rampant') AIs that hijack an empty human body, or is living with a human soul in the same body (think Cortana if it's in Master Chief's brain instead of suit).

Virtual Transcendants, those who upload their minds and live and reproduce entirely in the virtual realm. They could 'sleeve' into completely mechanical bodies but their real selves are in cyberspace.

Radioactive mutants/medical experiments gone awry. Think the Abomination from Darkest Dungeon.

A planet wit like 1.7 earth's gravity would make dwarves

Bio weapons, watch some game play from prototype 1/2 or watch "The Thing" if you need ideas

AI puppeting mutable drones, could even go full nanobots

Aliens can be basicly anything

>posts High Noon
>not even mentioning battleborn's characters

just about everything mentioned in this thread so far is part of the cast

To not just be an asshole I'll list some character traits from the game nobody's said yet

>an edgy teenager who's best friends with a demon
>clone
>insane mutated version of said clone
>paladin who sacrificed her humanity
>a mushroom

Actual ghosts, related in some way to psychic phenomena.

Symbiotes, people who have been bonded to some alien lifeform or another, and gained spooky powers for it.
aka Space Venom

Super-normal guy - can actively dampen the abilities of other super-normal characters.

and by "super-normal" the second time, I meant the other classes that weren't normal, and not other people of the same "class".

You could differentiate between Cyborg anb Android, and Gene-Augs and Splicers, the Augs just being genetically improved and the Splicers being fused with non-human DNA, to make snake men and stuff, like in Batman Beyond. You could also do a Juicer like in Rifts, and maybe divide the Psychics up by their powers, making the classes more powerful but more focused, like a Telepath, Claivoyant, and Telekinetic classes.

Nanomachines.

I don't know what level of tech you have, but Hologram characters would also be pretty cool, and fit well with the Post-humanist themes. Like the Doc from Voyager.

I feel like classes don't work that well with transhumanism, OP. For example you could have super-strong or super-agility or natural weapons either as genetic modification or cybernetic augmentation. There also a shitload of powers and traits that can be explained as genetic modification or cybernetic augmentation, some them mutually exclusive.

You should have a more specific set of classes. Thinks like Pleasure Clone, Combat Cyborg, Ultrasmart Genemod, Utility Fog Dude, Stealth Cyborg. You get the drill.

As for class suggestions you could have something like a character that is a robot swarm, capable of breaking apart and getting together again. It could also have a bunch of different utility modules.

Actual robots

Use eclipse phase and set it in your new setting u dingus

Aliens