Ok /tg. Why is it down?

Ok /tg. Why is it down?

I've heard there was a Wood E- er, "Sylvaneth" release today. It's possible the site's down for update for the release, or traffic has crashed the server.

*Veeky Forums

Because you touch yourself at night

Didn't you hear? GW closed and filed for bankruptcy today.

This is a shitpost right

Okay, which Enginseer on duty neglected their litanies?

Wonder if they are finally combining GW and FW. The last time the site was down, they made the new website. I'm super curious!

Oh god, please no. Or at least keep them separate in operation if not website.

WFB fags DDOSing

Funnily enough, FW's website is also down.

the plot thickens...

It's a 40k thread, EVERYONE in here touches themselves at night.

Pssshhh, nothing personel.

still down. wtf.

I touch myself in the mornings. Sometimes a little after noon if I had a late night.

Well that's the best time, you wake up, you get one out, then your ready to face the day.

It's just server maintenance for the whole GW company. It even says so on the site.

It's down for maintenence.

Those two are different entities. Sylvaneth are the treeshit people, while the Aelf Wanderers are the Not!Wood Elves. It's confusing as fuck and I've met people who like that shit. Told them it was stupid, even with the supposed point system incoming.

No biggie to me, I collect Lizardmen cause I like the models, not cause I game. WHFB or AoS, means nothing to me. AoS is at least shit to read while i'm on the bog, which, according to Veeky Forums, si where AoS should go.

It only took 16 years! Hasbro/Mattel buy out when?

beats can't fall asleep because you gotta pee all the time after doing it.

What if they brought back the Tomb Kings & Settra?

that would be weird, considered plot reasons.
but i wouldn't care, all things considered.

what if they decided to bring back WHFB and are ow deleting everything AOS related and are just going to pretend it never happened....

My guess is, Settra will come back. Tomb Kings will get a new line making them more 'unique' than just sand skeletons. They clash with VC.

The 8th models of some of the High Elves have also been removed. So have some of the Empire stuff despite Empire 100% existing and getting rules.

Were Tomb Kings all Finecast by chance?

Not even GW are that stupid. You don't spend the money on all those models then go "lol bye".

WHFB really did not sell, I don't think people understand how poor it sold. AoS selling even worse would result in GW just forgetting the whole thing.

if i may say, tombs kings biggest problems was that they where a squishier version of vampire counts.
some of the named ogres got removed, so did the battalion box, which, as an ogre player, scares me a little.
Ogre Kingdoms seem to be the only faction in AoS to not have a healer now, which i don't know if that's okay or not.

but what's a real shit kicker is that they made Skrag the Slaughter into a generic butcher, and still cost the same fucking price as Skrag.

>what if they decided to bring back WHFB
NEVER EVER

E

V

E

R

E

V

E

R

If they removed the Battalion it means a Start Collecting! for Ogres is likely coming soon.

the question is is how many models they're going to give use, ogres had the smallest battalion box in WHFB.

I wish I had the chart for the savings but everyone has been very pleased with the savings you get and the contents of the box. I wouldn't worry about it.

Counterpoint: New Coke.

I don't think pulling a New Coke by spending millions to introduce AoS, have everyone hate it (just as planned), then re-introduce WHFB and everyone will be "so glad it's back" that sales go up.

perhaps the old world with AOS rules and ideas (i.e. silvertower, setting changes with campaigns, etc).

That conspiracy theory isn't true. Sales were down and they legitimately thought that the new formula would be more popular, and ended up being incredibly wrong.

No, it's not a shitpost when an idiot actually has to ask if it's real or not.

>cost the same

Wait, there are point values out for AoS?

Again, are the Ogres Finecast? As for them being removed. Why are you scared? Every other faction bar Chaos lost it's named dudes. Skaven retained two.

Source?

New formula? I don't think points were ever planned to be dropped.

Anyway, got the report handy? I thought GW's official report was out in June. Need a link to that, be a good laugh and allow me to use it against AoShitters to prove them wrong with factual, empirical and objective evidence.

I heard they were going to put the fluff and stuff back up on the website, like when it hard articles...

no the price for Skrag was like 57 us dollars, where a generic Butcher was 40.
you are essentially paying 17 dollars more for a stupid Cauldron, and none of the benefits of a fucking priest.
most named ogres, and maneaters were made in finecast, though maneaters can still be bought.

Most ogre units are plastic. The finecast ones are the old solo units like heroes/rares.

GW site is back up, nothing new.

I was talking about New Coke, not AoS.

Got my hopes up, user.

Hmm. I thought it might have been removing Failcast from sale. The Handmaiden of the Everqueen was removed and she was new. She could have been renamed, easy as something else.

Nothing new... Today. Saturday we might have a major update. Or perhaps the Flash frontpage was fucking uP?

Ah. Well, it was a thought. I dunno what's happening then. I know Cruddance has a Tomb Kings army he's worked on, so I find it unlikely he is OK with letting them be squatted. I remember reading in a White Dwarf they called Tomb Guard, Temple Guard. Since Temple Guard because Saurus Guard, perhaps they are working on new shit.

Imagine it, Nagash gets his power back and Settra rises up and overthrows Nagashs rule with supreme willpower. Or something. Who knows.

They've never been septet ate, dipshit. They're the same company

It might be the Flash thing, considering Google said they are going to stop supporting it.