Tfw life sucks and have nostalgic depression

>tfw life sucks and have nostalgic depression
>tfw wagecucking is tearing you down everyday
>tfw if crypto doesn't make me a millionaire I might legit kms the coming years

who else totally dependant on making it with this crypto shit

Start lifting

> Become a millionaire on crypto
> Burn it all in one month on hookers and blow.
> Kill yourself

This is how the Veeky Forums story ends for everyone here. Except the pajeets who are still poor after 10'000% gains

sack up and stop being such a fucking pussy.

fucking faggot.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

this desu

stop being a bitch. Work, invest.

Stop thinking about unimportant shit like how you feel you faggot. Read Markus Aurelius' Meditations and be a man.

it is easy being a shitskin

Right with u

For god's sake, at least make posts that make sense.

>he can string together a coherent setence even tho avg IQ of 90

ok guys how do I hang myself

>heh emotions are for pussies bro just participate in slave labor and never think about anything like a cavem- alpha

Me

Pure northern european aryan. Average IQ of my nation is 99. Either man up, or just kill yourself and rid the world of your miserable pathetic existance. Your choices are simple. Pick one.

Emotions are for pussies. Literally only heuristics to guide sub-sentient creatures to survive.

Money won't fix you

>heuristics

I don't think you know what that means

>t. masters in comp. sci.
Pretty sure I have a good idea of what it means, retard.

You're applying heuristics to emotions

you're dumb lel

I am saying emotions ARE heuristics for beings without rational thought. They are useless to humans.

I see why crypto is your last chance now. But a brainlet won't make it. Best of luck, though I'm pretty sure your last posts are drawing nigh.

top tier dunning-kruger m8

the irony

like is a fuck bitch, you have to be in the wave of luck, if you usually have no luck, you should change your wave

everyday i walk this earth with the question, what is my purpose ? what am i supposed to do ?
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>no social life
>still live with parents

all i do is jerk off to anime all day and try to find the 'next big crypto'

maybe when i'm rich it will be better, maybe traveling and being independent of school//work will make life worth it.

there's only one way to find out and thats to make it. if not there's no reason to continue this piece of shit life i have.

Just make a tulpa desu its worth it

How is it irony if we're both calling you retarded?

>tfw wage cuckin as a power plant engineer
>tfw baby sit machinery all day
>tfw heavy weight room at work
>tfw wasting 1000 on crypto some weeks
>tfw if I lose it, no big deal. Stay late that week
>tfw was out of work for a year
Life changes do not waste one day.
Lift, study make goals.
Don't be a pussy faggot boy who gives up
I used to sleep in my car trunk at school

>literally forgetting what you posted

no you called me out for thinking im smarter than I am

Jesus Christ faggot
Watch some Greg plitt videos.

I indirectly called you an idiot. Are you on some tranquilizers or something?

>tfw if crypto doesn't make me a millionaire I might legit kms the coming years

this is what 99% of Veeky Forums LITERALLY believe

>economics 101

not everyone can't become a millionaire my friend, that's not how it works

you don't know what Dunning–Kruger effect means

so yea, the irony

Holy fuck its depressing how I was the happiest being a NEET in highschool playing fucking WOW from 9pm to 4am every day. Now I'm in my late 20s, a 9-5, m-f wage cuck, I make decent money, ~120k/y, but I feel like I live like a fucking peasant. I'm can afford plenty of toys and such things I envied when I was in college, but I'm not even close to being able to afford real estate or financial independence. Thinking of just killing myself as I'll be dead in 100 years anyway so it makes no difference.

yea bro

but to quote others

"bro wtf just ignore that and be a man, imma use words I don't understand bro. dont be an ape WITH EMOTIONS, oh yea that is an oxymoron but BRO JUST DO IT, JUST ACTION, DO NOT THINK ABOUT UR SITUATION"

You can't afford real estate at 120/k a year what the fuck is wrong with you... learn to budget you moron

You called someone dumb for using a word correctly because you think you have a better understanding of it than you actually do.

I think you are starting to understand yourself that you are arguing yourself into a corner, right?

How so?

I feel you OP. Life doesn't make sense if you have to live as a wageslave. Might commit sudoku if my coins crash and burn thanks to Tether-bullshit coming down.

>Heuristics
Heuristics can be mental shortcuts that ease the cognitive load of making a decision. Examples of this method include using a rule of thumb, an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, guesstimate, stereotyping, profiling, or common sense.

And he is saying im being a primate for thinking about my situation and instead just to man up.

You understand now? Did I really have to quote shit for you

Join airforce
Get into cyber trans
Get cisco certs
Enjoy 120k+ job upon seperation

No, he's saying that you're relying on your emotions as a heuristic for your actions. Emotions are a biological phenomena and have no bearing in rationality or logic.

You're feelings of depression are based on illogical ideas of lust, jealousy, greed, etc..

Emotions aren't heuristics retard either that word means something different in comp sci or you got your masters from the University of Phoenix. Emotions are an affective regulation system, and while there is wisdom in ignoring certain ones at certain times, ignoring them entirely will make you weak.

t. Cog psych at a top 10 worldwide program

Tfw
To kys next year will cost 10 link.
Rope transaction fee
Kek