Nerv Bridge Simulator XVII - Quest

youtube.com/watch?v=jBQdyv-pipI
Previously, on Nerv Bridge Simulator : suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Nerv Bridge Simulator
Twitter: twitter.com/cegremo_hq

After a long day, the Major brings both Eileens back home.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Huron_(G24)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Haida_(G63)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy! The most exciting time of day has finally arrived!

[Cashier]
Here is your order! Two coffees, two frozen lemonades and one box of Timbits!

[Rachel]
Finally. I can't believe it took this long.

[Cashier]
My printer seems to have a problem, we're sorry you'll have to wait a bit for your receipt.

I forget, did we come to a conclusion on how we're going to house the 4 people in our 2-man apartment (or was it a house? I forget)

I'd recommend us sleeping in the couch, the two Eileens draw sticks on who's bedroom they get (her old one or ours) while Rachel sets up the matres where ever she prefers.

Get out the tent and camp in the yard.

If only we had a pull-out couch. Otherwise, air mattresses exist. Not entirely pleasant, but they exist.

No worries, we can wait a bit.

Yeah, I planned on this for a while now but never really got time to do it with the whole angels thing.

You girls doing alright back there?

OOC: We're in a drive-through right?

>[revving intensifies]

>OOC: We're in a drive-through right?
Of course, I mean we wouldn't make Eileen sit at the table god-knows-who has been sitting before.

No problem, we can wait.

Nudging Rachel-Let's just be aware of our surroundings while we're stuck in line. Things have already taken longer than usual. Better safe than sorry.

I am ridiculously happy to see this up and running again. Thanks, mate.

i go inside tims and eat at the table
it lets me skip the huge lines in the drive through

Anything will be okay as long as you have booze, Major. I'll sleep anywhere with enough beer.

Huh! This whole day has been a mess. Anna, Ji Eun and then this.

[Eileen I]
I-is everything all right with Anna, Rachel?

[Rachel]
Of course. She's treated with ''utmost care''. [She sigh then looks out the window.]

[Eileen I & II]
Yes Major!
>Yes, Major. [She looks bored.]

>>/qst/

[Cashier]
Here is your receipt and gift card! We're sorry it took so long.

Have a nice day!

Trial board, not enforced

Girls, how did you get so different so fast?
Are you trying to be as unlike each other as possible on purpose?

Holy shit, do we have an infinite Tims card or did she just guess exactly what we wanted before we even wanted it?

Yeah, it hasn't really been a happy occasion after Vancouver. Let's just hope that this will be the end of the grief, at least for a bit.

Like I said before Rachel, there really isn't much we can do except wait.

Eileen, you alright? I thought you liked Tim Hortons. Long-haired Eileen, gosh...we got to work out a way to call you guys up.

She never really specified how much she filled that card up. OP, can you confirm this for infinite Tim Horton's card?

thank god for her is all I can say.

>I'll sleep anywhere with enough beer.
Yeah, thanks for reminding us Cap'n Obvious.

>an actual receipt
You're the best, y'know that?

Yeah, but let's try to salvage the evening at least.
Wanna hit an arcade? I know of a place, it's old one but should be still open.
We can drink ourselves under table afterwards.

Tip the guy, just because. Do people tip in Canada?

You should tip in all countries, as a thank you.

[Eileen II]
That's what the Psychiatrist advised. That and bi-weekly counselling. Ça va être fantastique. [She sighs]

[Eileens]
You can keep calling Eileen, Major.
>I'm not changing my name. No way.

[Rachel]
Honestly, Major, after today I don't feel like going out. Drinking ourselves under the table is a good plan, though.

Yeah, Ophelia's card is infinite. For now at least.

Well, I think Elieen 1 and Eileen 2 would kind of make you both seem to still be clones, so why not think up an original middle name for yourselves? Rather than 1 and 2?

Or a different surname! You need to marry ASAP.

No child marriages or else Harper's barbaric practices hotline will come and take us away

Ok, but I hate seeing you boring yourself to death. Maybe you could go for, say, suave confidence instead?

Alright, I'm sure it will sort itself eventually.

Also, that wasn't asking you out.. more like just... nevermind.

Alright, I hear you. Though middle names does sound like a good idea.

And why not, just so long as my girls aren't involved.

>Take my biology test
>Later that day
>Tim Hortons scene finally happens
There is a kind and merciful god.

That was to Eileen II, by the way.

Why don't you try to run the quest on the board designed for it, I bet it will be great.

>Ca va être fantastique
... I don't think it works that way. Ca va would have been fine, and the être isn't needed.

That boards more for oneshots and newer material, the quests that have already been running for months are staying put instead of forsaking any pace or fanbase so that the mods are appeased. If this bothers you, a filter should be sufficient, and if you are simply informing us, we thank you for your input and welcome you to enjoy yourself in our company if you so wish. If not, I wish you a pleasant day.

FINALLY

>Ça va être fantastique.
C'est fantastique de voir du français bien écrit avec toutes les cédilles et accents ici !

Actually does. "Ça va fantastique" is grammatically incorrect, "c'est fantastique" means "it's awesome", whereas "ça va être fantastique" means what it should mean, that is "this is gonna be awesome". Sarcasm not included.

>board designed for it
About as designed for it as a fish is designed to fly above land.

>fish is designed to fly above land
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR!

Desole, je studier la francais, mais ma francais est assez merde ;-;

You're hurting my frogger soul.

[Eileen I]
A middle name? Hmm. It feels weird if it's coming from me. Maybe you could find one? I mean you're my guardian.

[Eileen I]
[She blushes] W-what are you saying Major?! I'm too young!

[Eileen II laughs]

[Rachel]
I know, Major. Arcades for a date? That would be lame as hell.

I'm still astonished by the speed at which they're rebuilding HQ district. You and Sophie sure worked fast on that funding allocation.

It must have been weird after what happened at her house. [She raise her eyebrows a few time, in a suggestive manner.]

FUCK! The funding allocation!
I need to make a phone call, NOW!

Eileen Dawn?

And... Eileen Luna?

Or Eileen Stella?

I dunno.

Don't you like Einleen and Zweileen?

I thought I was really clever with those name!

>after what happened at her house
I have no idea what your talking about [Give her the classic "not in front of the kids"-look]

Zelda and Daisy

Neither of us are one to talk about drunken shenanigans.

Speaking of which, how about...Eileen Labatt?

[You finally reach your apartment block]

[Rachel]
Wow, how much are you paying for this? I didn't think you'd be payed this much for being a so-so Ops Director.

[Rachel]
Riiiight. We'll talk later.

[Eileens]
Those names are stupid!
>Those names sound stupid.
[There's an awkward silence after they realized they both spoke at the same time.]

Eileen Huron and Elieen Haida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Huron_(G24)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Haida_(G63)

Evangelion needs a nautical theme.

How does Marie and Karie sound? Those seem nice and honest enough for you both, though only if you guys are fine with it.

And...yeah, I should probably make a call to central about funding allocation. Unless, I want Finance at me with another boot.

I receive the salary of about ten so-so Ops Directors. One for each voice in my head.

Those names are nice!

It's more of a compensationary fee. I get room and board, courtesy of HQ, and a growing list of back pay if I should...die a horrible death but it's all in how you see it.

At least, that's what I am choosing to tell myself.

This sounds the perfect amount of nerdy for our Major

>Implying there's only 10 Major Anons

C'mon man, there's at least sixteen of us here. Plus the Boss.

On the upside, if we die a horrible death then there's a good chance that everyone we owe money to will also die a horrible death.

And then there's Venom Major...

We don't talk to him.

[Rachel]
Still, this is way more than I make. That was a joke, by the way. I don't consider you a so-so OD, you saved our asses more than a few times.

Anyway, where's your shower?

[Eileen I]
They sound good! I'll take Katie, what do you say?

[Eileen II]
Whatever. [She then goes straight to her old room. You can hear her pick up her guitar and play some tunes.]

[Eileen I]
...It seems like we're different persons after all. And this isn't her at her worse!

Goddamn we live in style! Be sure to thank the metrosexual that decorated the place, cause this shit is tight! Look at those glass moose!

"Do I even want to know what her worst is like? Or should I just wait and see for myself?"

Back hallway, first door to the left. And make sure to dry yourself in there, otherwise you won't hear the end of it from Eileen Katie about wet floors.

Your sister, Eiileen, she doesn't really resent me does she?

Well, she was kind of hurt when she heard about you. I suppose she will need a little more time to adapt to the situation.

To Rachel: The white door at the end of the hallway. There should be clean towels. Do you want something to eat or drink after that?

>We should try to talk to Zweileen. Maybe about French music or something since she sound like the most Francophile of the two. Maybe we have a CD to give her or something. A book of Saint-Exupery?

I really don't like the personality Eileen Marie is building for herself. Is this really the only alternative?

Wait, is that the Eileen we called Anna that one time, and tried to hug that one time and she pushed us away?

If so, we really should start bridging that gap between our fuck ups. Good thinking Maj.

>Do you want something to eat or drink after that?
You mean besides the aforementioned beer? I'd imagine more beer. Like, she sounded pretty serious about the drinking herself under the table idea. I just hope she's not a violent drunk.

>y-yes...

>We should try to talk to Zweileen.
For starters we should stop calling her Zweileen.
Also don't headpat anyone, except mayyybe CAG under very specific circumstances.

Hey guys how do I get my name in red??

you buy Veeky Forums

Ever since the big reveal, her smile is gone forever. Mind you, this is NBS, so it's neither the first nor last to come to that fate. At least CAGsuragi's incompetance has saved one daughterfu.

For now.

We make the best of what we have and keep pushing forward, that's the only way.

[Rachel]
Sure, I'll dry myself carefully?

Oh, no. don't bother with food, I'm not hungry. [She goes to the fridge a pick a beer and opens it.] I'll make it fast. [She heads to the shower.]

[Eileen I]
I don't know if she resents you, she doesn't talk much.

Oh you'll see. Last week she messed up our whole room for some reason. I think it was because of the food? Anyway, she has a bad temper. Unlike me! [She smiles]

I'm glad you kept the apartment clean while I was gone. I was afraid I'd have to do a whole cleanup. Only a small one will do.

We seriously need to talk with Eileen Marie. Probably right now.

I've done my best to keep everything germ-free.

I should really go talk with her. We are supposed to live under the same roof, we should not let it begin on a wrong note.

>Pick some french CD/Book and head to Eileen Marie room.

And I'm glad to have you back. Both of you. I was really worried.

As for the cleanup, I can help when I have a minute, just ask. But we probably shouldn't try to get Rachel involved, she already has enough on her plate as is.

We have an apartment? Cool.

Anyway, when's that next ARG starting up? So far we know that some subversives from the UN are all subverting the place, someone's attacking Magi, the commander is probably playing his own game, fuck knows when our Tabris is gonna come out of nowhere, and it basically wouldn't be EVA if the dangers from within didn't cause more bullshit than the dangers from without.

I don't think this is the kind of a thing that needs, or should, be addressed right now. We're already gonna need to look after Rachel tonight. Eileen Marie can talk with us at her own pace.
I hope Rachel is not using that beer to wash down Vicodin or something... it's a reliable way to get yourself fucked and she might be willing to take shortcuts today.

[She takes your hand]
Come on, Major! Stay with me. She's playing guitar anyway, there's nothing wrong.

It's been so long!

You guys missed two secrets already.

I bet Angels did this!

"Eileen, your being awfully affectionate! Plus you don't know how long it has been since I washed this hand! Haha! Seriously, I used some Purell in the car though."

OOC: I bet one thing was in the receipt.

>spoiler
OOC: I swear to god if you follow that up with "this thread" I don't know what to do with myself.

It has been long, hasn't it? But it's been long for the both of you, and there seems to be some bad blood between me and... Marie. I'd prefer if we all got along, especially since we're going to be staying together all three of us.

>You guys missed two secrets already.
FUCK

OOC: Slow day. I guess some people are still taking finals? That or the Major took his Thorazine today.

You guys really like guitar huh? I never really had any musical talent back at school, unless you count the kazoo.

Got to ask though, was she like this since you met?

I can't help but being worried about her. I feel guilty about how you were treated after the incident. I'm really happy you are here today. I would like to stay with you, but it feel like she need some attention. Can you forgive me?

Let's make a promise. I take some time with her today and I owe you a day.

You'll choose where we go, what do we do and so on.

Do you want to go to the aquarium? To the amusement park?

>New NBS
MUH D-
You guys missed two secrets already.
FUCK

What are you talking about? We played the Cello back when we were around their age.

This

Sure. Maybe we can form a band with guys from NERV.

>Let's make a promise. I take some time with her today and I owe you a day.
You're messing up man, when a girl wants to be with you NOW, promising her some other day will not cut it. And it doesn't matter whether we're talking chaste company or some funny business. Go with the flow. We're only putting stop to this if things go too far.

>implying we're Japanese
>implying we're not a Canadian who was so drunk during the Second Impact that we're still not sure if it actually happened

Bit too much of the "I pretend I am actually a fictional character with a backstory" there lads.

Me? I was summoned / created / awakened / science'd / existed / born / etc somehow at the start of the quest, in order to provide tactical supremacy over the 3rd Angel.
Also I have this apartment.
I am not sure why I have this apartment. Do I need sleep? I am not sure.

And we've been played like a damn violling past couple weeks...

>Unless you count the kazoo
For some odd reason have the mental image of the major playing Dragonball P on the kazoo. It seems worryingly in character.

OOC: Agreed. Also, it kinda seemed like Florence wanted us to call her at the service. I bet she gets lonely. Once we get Anna out we need to have a get together.

I agree.

I'm worried about those 2 secrets we missed.
Not worried enough to start doing stegonography on every image posted in the quest, since that takes effort and I am lazy.
But I am quite worried that we'll be hit out of nowhere by something terrible.
oh well, I suppose it's Eva, getting hit out of nowhere by something terrible is just par for the course.