Have you ever played in a party that was all or mostly Small size, or even Tiny?

Have you ever played in a party that was all or mostly Small size, or even Tiny?

No, because we're all manlets irl and self-inserting is bad sport.

Wouldn't that just make small or tiny the new medium?

There's a difference between a small-sized party and a small-sized world, user. It's the difference between playing D&D as a bunch of hobbits, and playing Mouse Guard.

My current party is a bunch of aged 14-16 year old girls, sapient skin wrapped around a young girl, a thirty year old loli, and a middle aged businessman that fancies himself a knight

They've...learned?

>join pathfinder campaign
>told by GM I can play anything
>make 7 ft tall lizardfolk druid
>meet other PCs
>gnome, halfling, goblin, dwarf
>mfw

Keep them safe, godzillanon

Technically speaking, yes. We were all borrowers-sized.

Mechanically though it functioned normally since everything else was small too. Or at leas, the things that normally would have been tiny to a person were normal sized or large to us.

Tell me more.

I really like the idea of playing in a setting where all the playable races are small-sized with the exception of humans.

Humans being stuck as giants just seems like a neat idea to me.

>sluttiness scale, left to right

wait, which one's the biggest slut, then, far left or far right?

The scale actually goes from top to bottom (bottom not shown)

Don't be fooled. They never learn.

Koume and Syko are pure.

Currently in a game where the party consists of two kobolds, a halfling, a young elf... and a tall human.

Currently playing a small tiefling and my sole other party member is a small mermaid.

My other game I'm playing a dwarf, and there's a halfling paladin, a small sized tiefling and a short human girl in the group.

And the elf, but he doesn't count.

>MFW that group

What system is it and are there any stories worth telling?

I had a game where my players had a Twelve year-old warrior, Fourteen year-old mage, and a young Kobold brawler. There was an older Myconid Bard too, but he was rather tall and lanky.
Made for an interesting relationship between the characters, actually.

No, but I can imagine it would be quite short.

Is this the same person who ended up playing an infernal occultist in a magical girl setting?
I liked that story.