Dumb money and tether and day traders on margin are the only thing keeps BTC from correcting...

Dumb money and tether and day traders on margin are the only thing keeps BTC from correcting, and the longer it happens the harder the correction is going to be. Anyone else on the sidelines with a bag of popcorn?

hell yeah waiting for the blockchain implosion
>non blockchain coins with low value hype
>unironically the reason why chinks don't let IOTA run yet

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

Yes i cashed out this morning, alts too. I expect weirdness from crypto but something about this month has me more nervous than I have ever been about it since I started this summer.

>nocoiner denial
See you in the FOMO pages

>nocoiner
lol no

Yes, day traders, people with 300$ accounts on coinbase and tether are the only things keeping a 200B market cap afloat. Wait on the sidelines till correction to 2K.

I only Hodl Ripple XRP atm, and it's not even that much, if the whole thing crashes, so be it.

The audacity of you fucking idiots. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a flip of the fucking coin. You're like a sad old drunkard that thinks he's got a great method for winning the roulette. You all think you're Teeka Tiwari. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling weed since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "marihuana dust" listing for £150. Got it packed after a quick reference of the pot manual and an hour on YouTube. Same stuff, similar age and potency are selling for £4500 on craigslist. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a pot that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on that pot that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good dealer. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a "fat-one" and tools for his "land-growing" business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for growing operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless over-dosers.

That feeling is your flirting with doom. The manipulation is right in your face and you chose to continue business as usual until you cashed out. The shit show will be real, and smart money will buy up the blood.

>The shit show will be real, and smart money will buy up the blood.

I never said I wasn't going to go balls deep on whatever is left after the implosion.

>tfw your smart money

>Anyone else on the sidelines with a bag of popcorn?

Yes, I do have some coins but I am not buying more just going to wait and see the shitshow

Me it is going to be glorious

how is NOT trading a bubble a good idea?
are you retarded?

If you don't set a goal of when to cash out, then it's not a good idea.

set stop losses and wait for bad news

Alts will crash harder then bitcoin, so you’re betting off leaving it in BTC.

Sitting out, you’ll just miss out.
Staying in, if BTC crashes, you can get some cheap alts which will crash 3x as hard with your BTC.

>0 balance

100eth 6 btc here

Selling 1 btc per month until i hit 0 or crash hits

Never selling eth cuz staking

Get on my level

Im not out completly, Obviously im waiting to pounce. But i cashed out a lot to lock in.

The problem is that they won't always be triggered.

If you make money, your enemy wins.

That's awesome. Should I ever become a millionaire because of crypto, I'll buy this hoodie even if it doesn't exist yet.

use a good exchange

Do you know how i know you don't know how a stop loss works?

you mean market stops?
try stop limit then

Yes, scaled stops are better