ITT: Warhammer 40k images you can never take seriously ever again because of THAT show

ITT: Warhammer 40k images you can never take seriously ever again because of THAT show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/the-pantheon-of-chaos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which show would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

From the picture, I'd assume "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device"

ALL HAIL THE MAN-EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

Could you ever take that shit seriously?

Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? Just feels like annoying trying to hard characters and forced memes. I guess it's just not me comedic tastes.

YOU LITTLE BITCH, THAT. IS. completely understandable, different people have different tastes, and a show like TTS isn't going to appeal to everyone, but you can admit that it does play the ridiculousness of 40k reasonably well.

>Inquisitorial Highchair
>Ever able to be taken seriously
>Most likely not even intended to be taken seriously

But at least Dorn had an awesome mustache.

you're not the only one

Do you think he has a seat belt? I mean, I'd want a seat belt getting in that thing.

This looks like something that would be made by the creepy goth kid who thinks shouting and gore are the pinnacle of comedy.

That's perfectly fine. I disagree, but I'm not going to be a dick about it.

I feel like it used to be funny, but has started to try too hard to be funny and plays way too much into the 40K memes nowadays for it to remain funny.

Did you actually watch the video? I'll be the first to say it, the show is in no way the best there is, but it isn't THAT bad.

Why in the fuck would you have ever taken Warhammer 40k seriously in the first place? The very creator said the whole thing is a joke that's even more ridiculous when you try and play it straight.

BE QUIET DOMINIQUE

How do Sandpaper Cigarettes ever feel like?

>I survived
>By being dead
>In pretend.

No, from the very beginning I always thought it was a meme show and I dislike how it has seemingly gained a foothold on Veeky Forums.

Because it's enjoyable and 40k can ultimately be anything.

Not to mention I feel like Priestly is up his own ass about a few things, like how the connection between the Emperor and Horus and God and Satan isn't obvious and that people don't realize that Space Marines aren't supposed to be exemplars of humanity.

Oh, you're missing out. Watch it from episode 1 and don't stop until you're caught up.

>Did you actually watch the video?
If you have to ask, the answer's probably no.

...So, you manage to be too cool for school in two separate ways? Good going, user!

I never really took him seriously before, now I pity him.

Hey, at least Tony Ackland is bringing him back.

He officially has a Daemon model equivalent to everything the others have!
Well, other than those ugly centerpiece models and the chariots.

But he's got everything else! Even his own named Champions.

kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/the-pantheon-of-chaos

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, because I said that 40k can be anything and also expressed dislike of the show?

To me this show is an example of comedy done poorly. Something like this or Ciaphas Cain is what I'd find preferable.

i like this show so much I get it confused with the official cannon. Is Rogal Dorn really a centurian?

Its basically fucking spongebob squarepants level of retardation, most of the time its just fucking stupid but sometimes it catches you offguard and makes you laugh your ass off, like when the emperor gave magnus a bike.

Fun to watch while high.

Rogal Dorn is dead. Not dead by being dead in pretend - he's dead. So no, he isn't really a centurion.

but i thought they only found his hand.

I forgot 6th Edition changed it to presumed dead and his hand was recovered. He was pretty dead before that. His whole skeleton (minus hands) is shown recovered and displayed in the novel "Space Marine," while his hands are used for the Chapter Master engravings.

You should rename that picture pope shafthat the 23rd.

I own a copy of that book

its pretty good

>watermarked images
please stop

I take them where I can get them

I, CATO SICARIUS

Meh the first few were great. But it became utter shit when it got longer
>20 minutes long
>literly has 3 whole jokes in it
>everything else is filler leading to the jokes punchline
>some story that usually seems try hard or forced
>throws in a lolrandumb moment everytime it can be forced, so that they can be used as may mays or reaction pictures
I'm not gonna deny there are still hillarious parts in it, but it's not worth watching 19 minutes of filler for it.

I CAST FIST!
NOW GET OUT!

Not so much images that certain expressions.

>THAT IS NOT FUCKING CANNON

I also can no longer pronounce "my glorious overlord" without going mh-mhhhh afterwards.

god damn it.

ITT: 40k images you TAKE seriously thanks to Emperor Text to Speech Device

Well, the episodes up to the banishment of the inquisition are basically 1d4chan: The series

It was better earlier, but hey: at least you can get some nice reaction images and a chuckle sometimes out of it. Could be worse

that latin triggers me

That thing is just too great. Stuff like this makes me love 40k even more.

I managed to watch up to the 15th episode; past it, it became boring.

I think perturabo is the one Primarch that shouldn't be redeemed