We play with little men, should we play with little women?

Hello /tg I hope the night finds you all well.

heres whats on my mind, I've been a sculptor for four years now, I've gotten to a level where I complete a commission a fortnight or so and I'm making significant progress in fields such as regiment sculpting, multiple poses, large creatures, all sorts of wonderful things really.

Heres the thing I've gotten really good at sculpting tits. I've done a lot of side project along the way sculpting vampirella, or other characters I thought where hot, but they just stayed on my table. I posted them up the other week to a forum and I got a message, someone was asking me to sculpt them a 28mm nun, to be alittle more specific a regiment of bimbo nuns, all tits, blonde hair n guns.

I've really enjoyed the challenge and didn't really have any hang ups about spending hours on a 28mm womans genitals. So heres my question, do you, as the hallowed convergence of /TG'ers around the world think theres a market for this sort of thing? If so, does it already exsist? Do you know of any particularly risky models?

Some examples of your work?

Check out Kingdom Death - yes, there is at least some market

>theres a market for this sort of thing?
Yes. Yes there is. Just stay away from kickstarting it or something because you will get chewed out and ridiculed by SJW tards and a lot of potential backers would be too embarassed to back it.

Your best bet is to go through other channels and self promoting them and selling them on your own. Good luck! Got any examples of your work? I need them for... er... reasons.

Yes, there is a market for it. There's always a market for tits.

Though they're obviously not your target demographic, think about the shit turboweebs buy. There's a market.

Hey what a coincidence! I'm really good at sculpting tits too. I mostly just do conversions and things. You think theres a market for mine?

They're a bit on the small side, user.

Certainly. See Honestly I kind of want to see female figures that aren't incredibly well endowed.

I have been assembling a little cabal of neromancers via blisters from various companies for the past few weeks. I have noticed that all of the men are these grizzled old dudes, all of the female necromancer models are 20 something year old supermodels. Now I certainly enjoy cheescake(Pic related is my Frostgrave leader, those Ukranians still got it) but it does get a little boring and stupid after a point.

Maybe you could do the inverse of and sell to the strong independant woman crowd. I personally don't care about the social justice stuff, but I would love to see more variety.

I like realism. What are you, some women hating faggit?

If you want to go for an untapped market, make loli miniatures, you can probably pass them off as flat chested gnomes or something if you don't want to use the word "loli"

You should build on this guys advice and do cheesecake AND sell to the strong independent woman crowd. Make something for everyone. I like cheesecake too but I also like having cool women on the table that don't have their tits hanging out.

How about strong independent women that also have their tits hanging out?

That's alright too but it'd be nice to have a mix of tits hanging out and not.

Dude, shut the fuck up with your loli fetish shit. Go to /h/. Alariel isn't coming back as some loli girl. Get over it.

This DESU. Looking at the success of Infinity (And a lot of the guys who play miniatures games, lets be honest) I am sure that you could make some authentic weaboo bullshit and sell it online. If you make a line of 28mm Touhou figures you will never go hungry.

What if each woman has one tit haning out?

That might be on the border of being too sexual. Maybe he should take a page out of this sci-fi classic and make it so that only 1/3rd of the tits hang out. That way it isn't more sexual than non sexual.

By classic I mean the original Total Recall, apologies if anyone thought that I meant the awful remake.

>Just stay away from kickstarting it

Dude, we've already had kickstarters that have basically been "40k with tits" and stuff like that, come on, it sells.

I just want cute little girl minis. I have a huge pile of fantasy minis and only 8 are little girls.

I have no idea who Alariel is either.

ah, I see I am among elegan/tg/entlemen! allow me to show you my own conversion project

>Only 8 are little girls
Manufacturers? I would love to see some that aren't just those zombie guttersnipes that Wyrd makes.

Pedos need to fuck off.

>you make a line of 28mm Touhou figures you will never go hungry.
look if we're talking about dream projects that won't happen I'd kill for a 28mm pokemon line.

Technically Zun is OK with people selling fan creations. He is against Kickstarter, but plenty of people sell figures(Of larger scales) among other garbage for a profit.

3 are from Anima, 1 was Wyrd, 1 is from Relic Knights, 2 are from I think stonehaven and I'm sure I have at least one more I'm forgetting.

well played anons. well played

Thanks user. I almost forgot that Anima had any in the first place, and I haven't heard of Stonehaven so I will look at that.

They do kickstarters for adventurers based on fantasy races, they usually add townspeople and children in at some point too.

Breasts aren't genitals.

If kingdom death is any indication then yes there is
definitely a market for sexy 28mm bimbos

Now shut up and post them titty figurines, so that we may appraise your worth

he never said we wasnt sculpting both tittys and vagoos

I love these sorts of cheesy, bad girl, pin up style minis, I've even got myself a small, but growing, collection of the little dames. So yes, you've at least got a potential customer in me, OP.

Though I have been in the market for some (semi)serious sci-fi(retro sci-fi/dieselpunk specifically, think ww1 in space and you're in the right ballpark) and fantasy soldier girls and warrior nuns to add to my warzone armies and mordheim sister of sigmar warband respectively. Maybe an avenue to consider?

Got a link to your portfolio? Or would you rather not throw that up on Veeky Forums?

I'd like to see your website or samples of your work please.

Seen these before, user?

>tough

Bitch, please!

Reasonably priced female minis could have a big market for the 'totally not 40k' market, int a similar vain to victoria minitures female guardsmen. I have a female friend who has basically been scouring the miniatures market for female models at non-dark eldar levels of absurdity

tfw most good 2hu figurines get sold out within hours

I briefly attended a wargaming club, and one of the guy's there was a junior surgeon who's altered most his Tau to be women. He had three Riptides, one of which has a semi-naked Tau woman riding on the shoulder. All his scouts were tau women in various states of undress. He was a damn good modeler.
He wasn't a dick about the Riptides. He never used more than one in a game without asking the other player(s). Nice guy overall. Don't have pictures, unfortunately. I forgot to take any.

Hello. I'm in pretty the same boat as you. Been sculpting for a bit over 3 years now. Have done commisions for a tabletop recently, where I basically sexualized what they asked me to sculpt. I think, and I'm not alone in that, tits sells anything.
There is a large untapped market for it, even if it is filling quickly now. If your work is fine, not "in your face" sexualized, I say bring it on.

>based on old cadian models
Dayum

>ITT