So. How do other races with non humanoid genitalia have sex in your setting?

So. How do other races with non humanoid genitalia have sex in your setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neonomicon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you dare enter my magical realm faggot?

Offscreen.

Depends on your setting.

But in my setting they have non described sex.
Like "roll if you seduce her. Ok you made it, you have sex. Next morning"

And where did the pic comes from? I want to know what troubles his mind. He looks so sad.

>non humanoid genitalia

You mean non animalian? Because a huge portion of all animals have penises and vaginas.

Invincible, it's from the guy who made Walking Dead. So basically expect a lot of deaths and gore except in Superhero Form. It's not sour and dour though, there's fun here and there.

Good point, didnt saw this.
I just guessed non humanoid is like alien. Just like OP.
Like the non animalian. But would be non-earthian better?

/thread

Oh, ok. I know Invincible, but never followed the series.
The alien reminded me of Green Lantern Corps.

Invincible

Orange guy is basically Space President, and Evil Space Freddy Mercury is building an army of Saiyan/Kryptonian analouges.

eh, their genitalia is humanoid standard

Less biology, more comic book sex scenes with weird creatures.

Made a weird sort of golem type race, you ever play kingdoms of amalur? You know those colossi in the DLC? I like their everything and the race is a blatant ripoff.
Only issue is i know for a fact one of my players has a size fetish that ranges from tall girls to planet fuckers.
So i gave them unique but inconspicuous genitalia. At first glance they seem to have standard genitalia and even standard intercourse. But heres the twisted bit to keep giant lover and anyone who's playing bard away from them: the females vaginal wall is like a rasp mixed with a cheese grater and when two collosi go at it the wall actually scraped the rock layer of the male's penis gathering the flake for DNA usage rather than the ejaculate which is just their for show. Rest assured it feels amazing for both parties, probably better than our version due simply to friction and ever exposing nerves till they chafe, assuming its collosi only and not a poor thin skin trying their hand.
You could probably rub and lick and maybe get blown, if you like rubbing your bits or having your bits rub against sandpaper.

take it to faggots

Nah. /d/ is for weirdo's. This is for Science!

what is that? text for ants?

Demons reproduce by deals. Humans agree to offer their soul to the demon in exchange for power or money or whatever. The demon then lays an "egg" inside the human. The egg hatches into a larval demonoid which eats at the human's soul over months to years depending on the "parent" demon and the tenacity of the host. Eventually one of two things happens, either the demon spawn finishes devouring the host's soul, killing them and releasing the juvenile, but complete demon. Or (very rarely), the human is able to destroy the spawn within them. A human that manages to destroy the spawn is usually still transformed into some sort of fiend by the process, as the residual essence of the arcane being is absorbed into their soul.

thx for the insight.

Is there a hole?

Then there's no problem.

My games normally do not involve aliens fucking because I am not a degenerate.

I second Grace us with enlightenment.

You don't say....

No wait, misclick/misunderstanding dont second that guy, do wish to know what that is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neonomicon

Here's an image for Great Old Ones.

You don't want any of the best blowjobs ever? Or her twin sister?

Well thank you, now I know, and thats as fucked up as I expected.

not much difference than sticking it in an orifice which purpose is the cutting and chewing of matter

Right?

>it's a gritty detective story
>sort of set in the Cthulu myths
>written by Alan Moore
Well, I guess I'll have something to read...

you mean like elves?

They have cloaca.

Well yeah. Thats why all elves are female. Even the males.

Shit, Alan Moore wrote that? I was dead sure Ellis was behind it, it seemed more his kind of thing...

Wikipedia says Alan Moore and Jacen Burrows

No. They have gender binary, but they breed by orgiastically swimming around in the elven breeding pools. The men eject sperm into the pools.

I just remember the agent's/deep (thrusting) one's drawn out sex scene/chapter was in your face in a sort of Warren Ellis way?

It was kinda entertaining read in a /d/-light way though :^)

They just go have sex. Animals have non-humanoid genitalia and they pretty resoundingly have sex by having sex.

If you're asking about reproduction that's another matter.

Why do you think they're so buttmad about encroachment into their forests?

A hole designed to deposit babies/eggs wouldn't shred things going through it man

Also there would be other holes

I never thought about it and I'm not going to

Because humans have a much more fun way to reproduce and it turns out that both female and male elves prefer it?

Well yeah but who's going to actually know the difference between cloaca's and vagina's. All elves are girls now, even the males.

>dat pic
Sauce?

I dunno lol

Hence why their numbers are dwindling even though they live for a thousand years.

elfboipussy.

>I just remember the agent's/deep (thrusting) one's drawn out sex scene/chapter was in your face in a sort of Warren Ellis way?
Warren Ellis isn't actually bonkers. He just acts like it.

Man, this shit.
It put me off Transistor badly.

That doesn't sound like fun? :(

>A human that manages to destroy the spawn is usually still transformed into some sort of fiend by the process, as the residual essence of the arcane being is absorbed into their soul.
Badass idea, user. Could imagine some if my players trying to intentionally do this, and it going disastrously wrong.

I felt like the game was pushing me to "get to the twist in the story" too fast; like it would end prematurely, leaving me dissatisfied, because the makers were so enchanted by their plot and visuals that they neglected everything else.
I quit the game after the girl in the theatre boss. I just felt pushed into a story I was not given sufficient reason to care about. The tidbits about various people in the terminals were interesting enough, but overall I'll say I liked Bastion a lot more. It felt better paced.
Also I got spoiled that in the regular game combat mechanics are not really that well fleshed out, not until you go into NG+, and I don't think I'd care about that.

Hi /pol/

Moore has a love affair with pagan beliefs and what not. he worships a snake with hair after all
you can see similar stuff in Swamp Thing, and the work he did on God Is Dead

Hi Veeky Forums.

Alan Moore wrote "The Courtyard," which is an honestly great Lovecraftian FBI investigative story.

"Neonomicon" is ostensibly a sequel, which Moore was contractually obligated to outline, but he obviously was in a bad mood and didn't want to do. So it's like 4 issues of Deep One rape and literally some of the worst writing I've ever seen.

>literally some of the worst writing I've ever seen
you need to read more big two then

All I remember is the opening scene includes an agent trying to casually chat up another agent about her diagnosed nymphomania in the *middle* of an armed raid.

If there's a dumber way to do character exposition I don't want to hear about it.

No one's asked for sauce? Huh. Well, I'd like to know, for boredom's sake, anyway.

I read a good bit of that comic. That part, especially, was a little weird.

In a kingdom of sentient undead the marriage rites involves a month long period where the couple-to-be has their left hands severed and must hold onto their fiancee's right hand continually for the entire month until the final marriage ceremony where the hands are reattached at the final moments of the ceremony.

probably be more romantic if they conjoined themselvs or exchanged canopic jars

Surprised to see someone else has read Dorohedoro.

Invincible.

Yeah but its not like transistor didnt have fun gameplay to back it up.

And they are not handholding you, loosing an attack each time you die is not exactly handholding.

Alan Moore has done three majorly lovecraft inspired things, neonomicon was the contractually obligated middle one that he did during that horrible year where he was seemingly angry at everything, so you get neonomicon which is him missing the point of the dunwich horror (where the interspecies sex was all consensual) and going balls to the wall edgelord about how nobody understands fiction except him, in between genuinely good shit like The Courtyard and Providence.

Like he said, it doesn't matter. They both get in the same communal pool. They're basically sea sponges, and they target their ejaculate just as much.
Disgusting race.

So how do they avoid inbreeding?

who said elves need genetic diversity?