>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
youtube.com/watch?v=hG1-ijS7Rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumpers, at what point and how do the news media react to your antics?

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

...pretty much. Knowing my luck he'd just take one look, put down his gun, and reveal HE DIDN'T NEED IT as he proceeded to kick my ass bare-handed or something. Because apparently in the new game his armor absorbs Hell energy safely to empower him.

My own greed would remind him of everyone he's faced, and righteous justice would collide with my skull.

>"A Tyrannosaurus rex on the streets of Moscow? Ridiculous."

So is Doom 2016 any good? Games with review embargos that last right up to release make me suspicious.

>Demonic Doom Edition
Worth it.

>taking the Drawback

YOU FOOL

To SMTanon: If one has both Dormant Power, Herald and one boosted capstone do you add the Dormant Power's value to your maximum level cap or if your Herald's level exceeds the diminished Dormant Power's level would you be capped at that level?

And-if you've already maxed out your level cap as a King of Bel from Devil Survivors does it overwrite both level caps or added to them?

As the Page of Void and also an expert politician, only when we want them to. Public relations may be ephemeral and fickle, but they can make an excellent force multiplier to any number of schemes.

>his armor absorbs Hell energy safely to empower him

Oh shit, just remembered what that reminded me of.

The DEMONICA. Doomguy's got himself a freaking DEMONICA. Wouldn't be surprised if the demons are scared of him by now.

Crushed Pelvis [x]

It's simple, but Bethesda actually did a really good job. It's pretty straightforward and if you want the lore and the intricacies of the story you gotta do some serious exploring for the codex entries, but it lives up to the hype.

Honestly, Bethesda doing the review embargo I think was them not having faith in the product after the E3 complaints.

>>Demonic Doom Edition
>Worth it.
Agreed. She and Jibril look great together, one on each arm.

I'm having a lot of fun with it.
While the, "To Be Continued," end has been turned into a monster in the modern game industry, it fits Doom rather well, and the game itself had enough substance to not make it unsatisfying.
It's brutal as fuck, and honestly, it's everything I wanted out of a bloody hallway slaughter FPS.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man...

Worth it just for the single player? I've already got a MP FPS that I play with my friends, and they're not going to change to this.

>Wouldn't be surprised if the demons are scared of him by now.
They call him the 'Doom Slayer' and have fucking LEGENDS about him. It's implied he's the same guy from Doom 1, Doom 2, and Doom 64.

I haven't played it, but I doubt it.
>Published by Bethesda
>What is Rage

The two companies just get in each other's way. Their great at their own things, but together it's like trying to mix mentos and coke.

I... am having trouble figuring out what you're asking.

But regardless, Dormant Power's Level Cap is not an actual thing. It is simply shorthand for how far you've grown, and how far you will grow, and also a means of explaining the cost of Capstone Boosting.

Herald, and any of the Demon Races, do not have levels. They are considered equivalent to a particular level in a meta sense, in order to help gauge their strength, but they do not actually have levels.

Your theoretical demon level will not interact with your theoretical Dormant Power level in any way. The same, presumably, would go for being King of Bel.

Throw a Choir in with that, and I'm sold.

>She and Jibril look great together
Truth.

>having more than one waifu

Out of curiosity, about how powerful would a tyrant with Dormant Power be once they reach LV99?

I haven't tried MP yet, so my opinion is based around single play. I still need to go back, and find the rest of the secrets.
The delicious, wall humping secrets...

I love that it sounds like a campfire horror story. Like, the demons gather around a slaughtered carcas, and they get spooked talking about him.

Hey, Rage wasn't that bad, gameplay-wise. It had a horrible plot and progression, and the inexplicable mandatory racing segments were nonsense, but when you were in a combat area it was pretty good. I'd play a pure FPS with minimal story made by that team.

I agree.
If you liked the shooty bits there, then DooM is your jam.

I. REGRET. NOTHING.

My bad, although that answers most of my question(s).

Um. Put it this way: Does Dormant Power power grow the power of other SMT-native beings from other SMT jumps, or just the form your background in? As in, can you apply its' growth to your nature as a King of Bel, only your Herald-form and if so d'you have to split how much you grow either way?

...so how do you guys prevent collateral damage from happening when they hang out with you?

>Harem perks
Prepare for a lot of stress mentally and physically.

What do you mean 'prevent'?

>prevent collateral damage
I don't, that's half the fun!

WORTH. IT.

This is why I say Jumpers are nothing but trouble to regular people.

>physically
Not with 80s Action Movies' Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

I made sure to have all the social perks I needed to keep the conflict to an entertaining minimum.

By the way, what did you decide in regards to the nerf? Also, how did you decide to cap dormant power and other equivalent options to nation level, if the powerlevels w/o the conception are so vaguely defined.

>prevent collateral damage
I know these words, but I do not understand what it is you're trying to say. Is this some kind of code?

Anyway, I make sure that group events NOT LIKE THAT maybe a little like that are something everyone can enjoy. Which is to say that I only mix matter and anti-matter if I really need serious juice. We're more a loose confederacy than a authoritarian federation. They've got their shit, I've got mine and we get together based off of wants and needs.

I don't challenge myself and take on will and charisma perks so I can sit around painting figurines. I build big so I can go big.

Are there any jumps that you can import a ship into to make it more livable? I'm trying to take advantage of the ship import in Uncharted Waters that lets all your companions be active so long as they stay on the boat to turn the Light of Terra into a sort of generational ark. I want it to be a place where all my creations can have happy and pleasant lives when I'm not working with them. Making it larger for more living space would help, of course (hey, finally a reason to take the size boosts other than just ego), but are there any imports to make it more comfortable? Or am I going to have to do this the hard way?

Ah the Light of Terra, if there is something yours can't do you are doing something wrong.

Well, my first thought was to slap thrusters on a Microverse Battery from Rick and Morty to have a pocket universe to put my creations into, but it feels like cheating to call that a "ship". So I'm going with a max-size Light of Terra, instead. More passe at this point, but I know it would work.

Can it parallel park in downtown Manhattan during rush hour?

CHECKMATE IMPERIALS.

I'll bet money someone's can, there are people who import the Light of Terra as EVERYTHING. There are even those who have turned the thing into a waifu.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=hG1-ijS7Rx0

Why would someone ever turn that beautiful ship of technology into something as horrid and disgusting as a waifu?

Because I liked the discussions it caused, and because I missed it all while I was at work, let's continue an open question from last thread.

What themes do you follow as you make your Jumper? What are the things you gravitate towards, internationally or otherwise?

My big one is Kleptomania. I am now a multiversal super pirate.
Yarrr!

Have you seen the imperial's idea of ship design. The point defenses are almost nonexistent and the main guns are literal broadsides, seriously they have to turn the whole ship to shoot.

About strong enough to consistently defeat Michael.

If you want something more concrete than that, you're gonna have to wait some time for the coffee to kick in and for me to have the will to go through my previous rulings to properly decide on what point in the "Aquaman Ass-Kicking/Ass-Kicked" scale they will fall in.

Dormant Power grows by itself and can not be applied to other things. It can be put together with those things, much like one would stack two strength Perks, but it doesn't directly enhance other stuff. Sorry.

It is what it is. Are you sure you want that second question answered?

I do horrible things to society as a whole in the hope that some powerful entity will descend to wipe away the trash that I have turned them into.

She is a ship-girl, and yes.
I tought her how to drive.

>The point defenses are almost nonexistent and the main guns are literal broadsides, seriously they have to turn the whole ship to shoot.
The point defense is a problem, the broadsides less so. But yeah, I made sure to grab the robust point defense upgrade available in the LoT customization.

See, I told you they waifued the LoT.

>Not admiring the technology and improving it by adding onto it.

Fuck.

Technically that works.

She's more of a daughter.

Oh I upgraded the absolute shit out of it I am just saying it is a poor starting point. As far as I am concerned the Enormous battle ship is only good as a base to build on since there aren't any bigger ships that I can use as a foundation.

Ryoko is best. BEST.

Eh, the technology is only so-so. The aesthetic is kinda beautiful in its own odd way, so I tried to make it look the same, more or less, and upgraded the shit out of the technology.

Outside of planet-busters, which are pretty great, 40k's tech and weapons tech in particular aren't that great.

Ryoko is pretty fantastic. Washu a best, though. Especially adult!Washu.

That is sick.

>Ryoko
>Not Washu
Shit taste detected.

Might as well post an update to SMT.

(Shin Megami Tensei)
-Background: Modern Magician (Free) -Hey, I'm just a magic person. No need to fear.
-Demonic Fusion (400CP) -Yaaaaaay demon hybrids!
-Polymath (Free) -Computer skills are kind of nice?
-Demonic Infusion (100CP) (Discount) -Ahahaha, holy shit what.
-Theme Music (Free) -Lord oh lord, what.
-Dormant Power (-400CP) -Aaaaaand we've just gotten stupid.
-Demon Race: Power (Demonic Infusion Free) -Maybe get a little bit of angelic into this. A touch.
-Demon Race: Variable (Succubus) (Demonic Fusion Free) -We're staying humanoid. Also, the little boost could help out.
-Magnetitex2 (-500CP) -An extra stockpile could help.
-Golden Apple (-700CP) -Part one of my plan...
-Magic Bottle (Free) -Wheeee! Whatever!
-Soma (-800CP) (Discount) -Aaaaaand part two of my plan.
-Jakyou Manor (-1100CP) (Discount) -Additional demonic research is important.
-The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse, and Post-Apocalypse (-1100CP)
-Sick Little Puppy (-900CP)
-Seven Hells Battle (-600CP)
-World of Chaos (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Hospital, Kichijoji (Surrounded by Demons), 18 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So the only thing that really changed was that on the SMT list, Elves are level 26, and the Variable choice requires 100CP for every 2 levels.

Fuck.

So used Demonic Fusion for a Succubus instead, used Variable CP on that, and used Demonic Infusion for the Power choice instead. Picked up the 'Seven Hells Battle' drawback, bought the Manor to mix into my Gouma-Den from Soul Hackets, and some extra Magnetite.

I'm sure absolutely nothing will go wrong as I pursue my knowledge and experimentation on the demonic.

Washu is number two.

You both disgust me.

On all levels, including physical, I am a dinosaur.

Usually my antics that are public are restricted to 'a bit above the local powerhouses.'

One of the times I let loose in public was in Worm.
Everyone was freaking the fuck out because they thought the biggest Endbringer yet had just arrived.

DIIIIOOOOOOOO!

>Two
>Not One
Bitch those are fighting words.

*100CP for every 10 levels
*Soul Hackers
Oh fuck everything.

Yeah, I'm honestly curious at this point. I thought King Frost's Ice Age stuff would be reasonable, since it's never implied to be the result of the conception, you also stated that we kept the ability to fight 'world-shaking gods' from dormant power and other high-powered jumps give us at least the potential of continental/planetary power (Xiaolin Showdown, Touhou, Lego-Legends of Chima) with decades of training. Related to that, how long would it take as a Tyrant or Lov to reach planetbusting/planetary potential with The Overlord's Seat?

Go away, Johnny.

Don't you have some droids to refurbish or maybe some moisture farmers to swindle?

>LEGO: Legends of Chima

You mean the one Jump that literally scams you?

Secret of Evermore does too. In both cases I'm fine with it.

Fuck off priest, don't you have a ritual to preform so that you can change the batteries in your power dildos!

> Mushoku Tensei's Harem Protagonist
> Ouran High School's Make Them Swoon
> Cardcaptor's Something Special
> Tenchi Muyo's Hopeless Suitor + Multiple Spouses
> ...
> Sonic's Super Sonic Speed

YOU FUCKERS WILL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Just how many harem perks are there out there?

Enough to seduce the entire female population.

>the entire population
FTFY.

Ha ha! I slept through it!
I will now babble about my game of pretend!
My old build's theme was True Strength.
The power, wisdom, and righteous intent to achieve ones goals without requiring anything beyond oneself.
But then my computer broke in transit while I was moving, so I just decided to start again rather than try to remember all those numbers.
My new build's themes are Song, Flame, Illusion, Family, and Fluffy Tails.
And a whole lot of trolling.
I also have a primary companion (waifu) that I import into every jump that lets me.
Every.
Single.
One.
Her themes are Swords, Awareness, Support, and Soul. And self replication.
I forget which of us has DMC's Darkslayer style, but it matters not. We are very, very intimately familiar with this particular, "Sword."
Her themes are important because they are also my themes. Due to the saturation of teamwork perks, Soul Eater's Black Blood import, and general familiarity, our final form is a little... singular.

>>entire populations
>FTFY.

>>>Yes
>>FTFY

How popular would an aberrant from the SW Clone Wars Jump be in 40K? I mean you could just shut down any psyker BS pretty hard.

Tell me about your Vanguard companions, /jc/!

Duly noted, thanks. Also, SMT update:

Drawbacks: The Trials of Masakado, Two Steps From Hell, Sick Little Puppy, The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse and Post-Apocalypse, The girl that was killed in the park...World of Chaos (2400)

Demon, Age 24

Rolled Hospital, Kichijoji

Demonic Union: Virtue, Throne (2300)
Dormant Power (1800)
Mimic (Free)
Kugutsu Magic (Free)
Herald (1000)
Chosen of Raphael: Power (400)
Crown of Thorns (200)
Gunmetal Alchemist (100)
Magnetite (50)
Gullible DDS-NET User (0)
Theme Music (Free)

Whelp. If we're going to be the savior, and the Messiah's slacking off being a Persona somewhere else, we might as well rock the crown of thorns look.

Also since we can't afford some YHVH-designed firearms we'll just have to use our own divine essence to make our own.

Also, also-even if we've missed out the opportunity to companion 'em it'll be funny to take Alice, Belial and Nebiros...to visit Alice, Belial and Nebiros.

Also, you guys get it. That's what happens you leave ship management in the hands of a galactic cult of personality with too much faith in that human superiority bullshit and too little restraint when it comes to form over function.

Ship of Theuseusing that whole thing takes time, but it's better than having the engine blow up because some hothead in an agile fighter flew in the exhaust port through the defenceless trench and blew up your power systems.

>both the Tohno and pre-Tohno glands in Tsukihime/Kara no Kyoukai as well as Relationship Flag from Fate
>To Boldly Come from Star Trek
>Irregular Charm from Tower of God
>Red String from Persona
>Power is Sexy from Red Alert
>?!?
>Page of Void

Good news, everyone! Even if you can't run from the sins of your past, YOU CAN HIDE FOREVER!

Is there a battle sister pancake?

I have 40 Imperial Guards that all resurrect endlessly as companions, they get exited whenever I tell them that they are fighting normal human enemies. . . and extremely suspicious.

Vanguard? Is this a reference to something, or just the definition?
I'm too tired to think after work...

Only if they directly try to manipulate you.
Nothing stopping them from dropping a tank on you.

Indeed but it is only the more esoteric threats of the warp that threaten a not early chain jumper.

>all resurrect endlessly as companions
?

>What are the things you gravitate towards, internationally or otherwise?
Well, I purposely choose SCIENCE! and CRAFTING! perks.
But I always seem to gravitate towards the perks that'll turn me into a fleshbeast. Also lewd perks. No idea why.

They are companions and as such do not stay dead. A remarkable trait for disposable cannon fodder.

Cardfight Vanguard.

Oh, I was thinking literal vanguards as in the front line fighters.

Well as a flesh beast you would need lewd perks to get laid due to looking like an abomination.

Yeah, me too.

Well I'll take my fodder guard home then.

Evolution > self-improvement>durability perks>regeneration > science.

The Idiot Magician is your Friend, from Bartimeus. Combines human appearance with monstrous abilities.

Have you tried combining that with a Kaiju form?

The real fun starts when you combine it with the Final Form perk from SAO.

not being a wizard

Your theme is avoiding being a wizard?

The problem is that King Frost is a fucking chump, and having him just do that stuff on a whim raises the power level of everything else by association, to the point that I'd have to make it an endjump unless I arbitrarily forbid you from the higher-tier stuff.

"World-shaking" covers a lot of ground.

Ignoring the fact that the energy needed to destroy a planet doesn't scale directly upwards from the energy needed to destroy a state, and going with the previous statements regarding growth, around 103600 years.