>And the Emperor looked down upon him and said
>Fur Fag

Chad Thundercock.

wtf am I looking at?

Lemon Crust

Fag Slayer

My. Name.

No, because you didn't say "Simon says"

Who is Simon? You should only obey the Emperor and your Commisar. Report to your local inquisitor

Orange Oxidiser

A walking thesaurus

Alpharius.

giant furry nigger faggot queer gaiboi

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

Worst. Primarch. Ever.

>Leman Russ is a bad Primarch

More like Lemon Ruse.

Simon is the Emperor's real name

>Literally the only primarch to be outdone by his successors.

The Smelless Bagpipin Scotsman

That applies to OP just as much as the user you're replying to.

And given the Primarch polls seen, noone cared who he was afterwards either.

>Who is Lion El'Jonson
>Who is Magnus
>Who is Angron
>Who is Vulkan
>Who is Morty
>Who is Sanguinius

>Anyone outdoing Sanguinius

Don't talk shit about objectively best Primarch.

God damnit, beat me to it.

>insecure 40k fans
>confirming that, yes, they are the worst people

If he was the best why would he have sold his soul to chaos if one of his Astartes didn't sacrifice himself instead? If he was the best why did the Emperor and Malcador tell Leman Russ to send Astartes to keep their eye on him?

Lee Man Razz.

ok.

>The best Primarch is clearly the one that performed the most within the fiction
>Characters are not allowed to be rated by their narrative merits, flaws and all

user, please, not everyone is trying to identify themselves in preference with the achievements of completely fictional people.

I kinda get Mortarion, but why the others?

The truth. I play Fists, so naturally Dorn is my favorite Primarch, but Sanguinius was truly the best of them all.

Glassjaw McSnowflake. Are you wearing your boyfriend on your crotch, furfag? Your dogfuckers aren't even worthy to be bombarded by the First Legion. Give me your lunch money or I put you to sleep again.

You Sanguinius fags are the most pretentious fucks out there. Nice repeating digits though

I admit he has his flaws, but he was just a great guy. Compassionate, skilled, beloved by ALL his brothers (or at the very least they were indifferent to him. He was the closest thing Angron ever had to a friend allng his brothers except maybe Lorgar towards the end, and even though Morty and a few others didn't adore him, they didn't hate him. That's more than any other primarchs can say.

Because it was irrelevant that the marine sacrificed himself, its described in other books that its written in fate that Sanguinius would never fall.

Lorgar already knew that the Gods would never get Sanguinius. The sacrifice of the marine meant nothing, he would have resisted another way.

>Lion "Vag Slayer" El'Jonson

You know he is named after a fag poet famous for writing a poem named "The Dark Angel" about his struggles with his homosexuality, and the Dark Angel was also a gay bar down the road from Games Workshop headquarters?

So:
Dark Angels = closeted faggots
Emperor's Children = openly pride-parading faggots and trannies

Does that mean that the Emperor has a don't ask, don't tell policy?

You shut your mouth about the Emperor's Children. They were God Tier until the HH broke out

>its described in other books that its written in fate that Sanguinius would never fall.

Cite books. Give quotes.

No dumb dumb the hay bar was called The Rock

>and the Dark Angel was also a gay bar down the road from Games Workshop headquarters?
The bar was named "The Rock" wasn't it?

Crussty Bogan

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FABULOUS FUCKING HAWK-BOY. HE DIED FOR ME.

Dark Angels specialize in surpassing other legions at their own specialty. We're better at Bikes than the White Scars, we're better at Tanks than the Iron Hands, and we're better at Terminators than everybody. This doesn't just stop at war, though. We conquer in all fields, even ones we're not all that interested in.

That's my bad guys, like Lion El'Jonson Sucker I fucked up bad

>Lion El'Jonson Sucker

Clearly comedy isn't your specialty. Perhaps not posting is more your forté. It would be a shame if you had a talent and never took the time to discover it.

For example, I didn't know I was the best at beating Primachs until I put my autistic little brother in his place, and now I'm dropping retards like flies. I'm not one to brag though. That's Russ's thing.

Tryhard/10

I really hope you are false flagging

Hey, everyone!

Just thought I'd pop by to say I hope you all have a great day.

Take it easy!

Wolf Wolf Yiff Yiff

"IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME" = Simon says
Well I'll be

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

Okay, I like Sanguinius, but even I think this is a bit much.

>armor covered in Eyes of Horus
>not a closet traitor

I just grabbed the first image off google. Didn't think to resize it.

It's poorly represented there but it's supposed to be a black droplet of blood on a red field, i.e. the Blood Angels insignia. It's clearer in pic related.

What kind of xenos is he purging?

that's the eye of horus m8

Didn't mean the image, I meant the, "hello, I'm Mr fucking Rogers over here" thing.

Shut the fuck up Fulgrim. Just because you're jealous of how much better than you he is without even trying.

Fulgrim's gene seed isn't all retarded like Sanguinius'

Ah that, well. Swing and a miss, I suppose.

He's a fucking snake-man now.

Warp-juice. Not even once.

Snake Man > Dead Man

>becoming a mockery of everything you once believed in

Yeah, no thanks.

>becoming dead

Yeah, no thanks

Ross
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

I'm gonna go with cool hair mcpauldrons.
How close am I?

Heretic < Adored Hero

You also better at being sissy boys than Emperor's Children, and have such distended anuses that the eye of terror is shaking its head.

Faggots.
P.S. Tzeentch says you're as dumb as a box of buttplugs.

Fluff question. What exactly is meant by:
"There are no wolves on Fenris"?

The yiffs are werewolves?

If you don't master the canis helix you end up as one of those big wolves.

So this is actually 3 astartes?

Yes. Adorable, isn't it?

then what were the wolves that raised Lemon Rust?

Boreale

>and have such distended anuses that the eye of terror is shaking its head.

No, you're thinking of the World Eaters.

>then what were the wolves that raised Lemon Rust?
Descendants from some of Fenris first colonist, who turned themselves into wolves to adapt.

>ND

Wolfy-Wolf-Man McWolfFace

There were wolves then. They were hunted to extinction and the pack that raised leman were the last. The king took the boy after killing the she-wolf.

MY LITTLE BITCH

why are those fucking wolves even necessary? I know 40k has some dumb shit but this is next-level retarded.

But he kept two of them at his side throughout the entire great crusade.

I like the wolves as companions for HQs but as cavalry and chariot pullers I just can't stand the stupidity. I know it's 40k but there is a line, damn it

lemon ruse.

You're just mad that you'll never have hair as magnificent as your dad and Sanguinius.

WOFL!

A fucking barbarian

Says the discount mongol.

"Oh hi Horus"

Says the discount mongol who doesn't have his head up his own ass, doesn't go out of his way to get into trouble, doesn't go out of his way to be an ignorant little fuck and refuse all other opinions, doesn't care for bravado, doesn't buy into common "MAGUCISEVUL" belief like every other fucking primarch and in the end didn't leave a chapter behind who would be remembered as "Those dicks" by every other chapter.

i'm pretty sure slaneesh has at least a couple buttplugs that have acheived some degree of sentience.