Magic powders

>Magic powders

Have these become criminally underutilized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H71VEV1c_XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> inb4 generic cocaine jokes

Off the top of my head they should mechanically be equivalent to potions, so the only difference is flavor in my opinion.
They might be used as potions for spells targeting objects though, since they don't require ingestion so maybe there's more to it?
I don't miss them but can see why someone would pick them up for their setting

>beware, my only experience as GM and player is 3.PF

>Columbian Marching Powder
>Casts Haste on self

Lemmy would never use Cocaine. He was an Amphetamines man, did you even see that documentary? He made his son promise never to use the stuff.

Can't play as a proper witch without those.

he'll be fine

>Lemmy not do cocaine
He was anti-heroin, not coke. He loved his powders and pills. He never shot anything with a needle, but a little coke was a good replacement for speed.

>Have these become criminally underutilized?

You could say they're criminally overutilized

>There's a reason magic powders aren't being used.
This bitch used them all up.

>Have these become criminally underutilized?
Probably. There's no 5.34PF version of AD&D's Encyclopedia Magica, is there? Those were full of great ideas for unique magic items.

Well, there's no debating he was anti-heroin, that's for damn sure. Still, magic powders man, I think they're used offensively too little. Numbing powders, paralysis, shrinking, you can think of numerous ways to use them. And of course a little self enhancement never hurts. Until you start getting addicted to your own supply.

I miss Lemmy.

>do drugs
>receive magic
>become burned-out addict sorcerer
>profit

So in the magic powder equivalent of a meth lab explosion what exactly happens? Gate to hell?

It's always been a nice touch that the mysterious old sage in later Farscape was an incompetent fraud.

Depends on what the magician in question was fucking around with, I'd expect. Spontaneous reanimation of casualties of the primary explosion in the case of necromancy-related experimentation, for example.

Well, I'm a Pepsi man myself.

Does Alchemy count?

Love me some fuckin' alchemy.

>Drink this.
>What is it?
>One part Abraxium, two parts Tigerflower extract and eighteen parts distilled water.
>What does it do?
>Salubrious purgation.
>In Common?
>You're going to shit.
>Okay-
>All of it. All your shit.

You and me both man. You and me both, nobody could play bass guitar like that, and even 22 studio albums in they were producing quality material. I miss Philthy Animal too, damn good drummer.

Very underated as a drummer, Lem did get his respect as a bass player but Philthy Phil never got his as a drummer. Some of the stories they had were so damn funny, you don't see bands like them anymore, nor never will again.

Motorhead was a badass album, front to back.

I see what you did there.

This thread needs some tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=H71VEV1c_XE

You're a good person. Lemmy bless you.
Not to mention Overkill, and Another Fine Day. I hope they release a fucking box set of everything so I can get it all honestly. It'd be huge and expensive but I'd buy it.

All research and successful drug policy show that treatment should be increased
And law enforcement decreased while abolishing mandatory minimum sentences

They are releasing another a live album, they should call it One More Fucking Time.

Really? Sweet, I'll have to pick that up when it comes out. You can't go wrong with more Motörhead.

Considering it's literally all the same song, I can see how you'd feel that way about getting more of it if you're not already sick of what's out.

glitterdust is one of the best spells in d&d and pathfinder.

>glitterdust is one of the best spells in d&d and pathfinder.

>doesn't exist in 5e
Why even play a caster

>Edgepeasant virgin detected.

I see what you did there