RULE #1 - You trade in bitcoin. The goal is to get more bitcoins, not money

RULE #1 - You trade in bitcoin. The goal is to get more bitcoins, not money.

she's so amazing

I keep telling people this.

Jessica Simpson looks fat now wtf

free background for you

How many BTC for her?

She owns more btc then you

You are wrong now. The goal is to get more LINK. Fully serious. Btc had its runs. If it goes to 25k in 3 years oh wow you’ve 1.5d your money.

You would be retarded to not see LINKs potential. For all you who got into crypto after the glorious May - August period, this is your chance to make it.

Point still stands, you need to get more coins, not money, doesn't matter if it's LINK or POTCOIN for my part

Truth

well... i'm trading to accumulate MTL.

even Vitalik said that chainlink is overvalued. LINK is a shitty ERC20 token. Buying ETH is a better investment than buying LINK. HAHAHA don't be sad because you FELL FOR BIZ shillings. Whoever shilled you Chainlink in the beginning, probably already sold it. XDDDDDD

source?

>Vitalik said chainlink is overvalued
Vitalik also said ETH is only worth $8. I mean I wouldn't invest in LINK at this point(I already sold during the conference) but if that's your reasoning you shouldn't be buying ETH either.

I'm not buying ETH lol. see this

Vitalik is a technical genius but that doesn't mean he understands the markets

You don't invest in LINK for the token ya dingus, you invest in the technology that banks/paypal/SWIFT will be using, and thus have to deal in LINKs.

that's a funny way to spell monero.

Oh god she does. tfw you could never bribe taytay to go on a date with you even for hundreds of BTC.

Come on guys, you all know this.
Easiest short in your life

Normies only see the USD number in their blockfolio. I love fucking stealing their satoshis

#2 There is no hiding in alts, They crash with bitcoin but harder and being lucky and hitting the 1 of 1000 coins that whales Bolster means nothing.

#3 Betting against trend is dumb. Do not try to time the bottom. Confirm a trend reversal and then buy

#4 Do not play with leverage

so... what's the point of the token? you will be holding this useless piece of shit bag for what reason? I thought you wanted to actually sell the tokens for higher than you bought them. LINKIES REALLY ARE BRAINLETS LOL

If you try to short, Bitfinex will use Tether to pump BTC up, your short will be liquidated and your ass will hurt forever. HAHAHAHAH