That girl that always brings baked goods to the sessions

>that girl that always brings baked goods to the sessions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_(2012_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would be wonderful, I'm fat but even still someone nice enough to make food themselves and share it just for us is cool

Only if they were made from thinking of me

is this a good thing or a bad thing?

>that girl that draws everyone's characters
She's pretty cool, should talk more

Do you not know what happened to /k/ and their baked goods?

I trust my gaming buddies enough Veeky Forums, considering we usually take turns to buy the food. But homemade is a bit too sketchy unless we've been friends since elementary.

A cat would not bring baked goods. A cat would watch wait and strike when no one suspects and leap face first into the cookie plate. Steal exactly one half of a cookie then ruin and scatter the rest during her escape.

We were playing a shadowrun heist

It is an omen. You are Captcha's chosen one. Or something, I dunno.

>that girl decides to make an ice cream cake.
>It's nearly midnight when she announced this.
>She fucking rams the table delivering said cake to the group, knocking the entire Risc game about a foot to the left.
>slops chocolate ice cream sludge all over the board, cards pieces and one player.

Fuck, woman stop using meth for ten fucking minutes, will you?

>She's a friend of a friend
>She bakes fantasy themed foods, every few sessions
>She brews her own beers and makes quality old fashioned soda beverages
>She writes up excellent 20 page character backgrounds that are actually really good, and fit within the game's lore.
>Role plays really well, and usually plays a tactical support character.
>Has the face of an angel, massive tiddies, and a voluptuous figure
>...Is a married lesbian, and doesn't respond well to flirtation outside of the game
Why, god? Why?

>that op always brings the same thread to Veeky Forums

gottdam... maybe there is hope for me, and here I thought it was only straight guys getting all the best chicks.

statistics wise, the quantity AND quality is in your favor

You're the LAST person with a right to say that, HOMURA.

NOTHING WRONG

I...I remeber. Oh...oh god. The cosmoline...the Hoppes 9.
The /k/ommandos are not to be trusted with food unless it comes with the letters MRE. And NEVER accept food from unnaground.

So pure for this world that even the actress playing her stops existing... ;_;

/k/ can't cook?

their choice of ingredients is questionable to say the least

I thought someone came in the brownies they brought.

Non-/k/ommando here, storytime?

Some nigger took homemade brownies to a /k/ meetup, turned out the batter had some baby batter mixed in, if you catch my meaning.

Gonna be a faggot and ruin the surpise.

Mainly because I don't got the screenshot.

>Be a /k/ommando.
>Plan a meetup/hangout with fellow anons.
>Bring guns, food, and talk shit with anons.
>Baked "Brownies" are brought.
THE NEXT DAY.
>Follow up thread is made.
>Anons are happy.
>One user Is so happy, he shared his baking ingredient.
>Posts a pic.
>Pic is chocolate brownie mix.
>BBatter has white stuff in it.
>It's cum.

CUM. SEMEN. SAILORS.

/k/ommandos confirmed to be faggots, and many keks were had that day. And none of the anons from the hangout (majority name and tripfags) posted again.

It wasn't actually cum.

DON'T RETORT,
JUST HIDE AND REPORT

Report over what exactly?

K.

Anyway, does anyone remember the story about the "Milk Lady"?

Shit was creepy, and I forgot to take a screenshot. For those who don't remember, she was self lactating into baked goods/drinks and giving it to some poor bastard who never knew.

Better than "menstrual baking"

Did the baked goods/drinks also contain... her Love Nectar...

Kinda rings a bell, honestly there's lots of crazy ladies brought up on this board. Last week we had "a rather forceful handjob", last month we had that girl that slept with her DM's 13yo son.

I both love her for her quality baked goods and hate her for her inability to play the game.

Not sure. It was on one of the "That guy" threads.

Shit, I was on that thread at the time too. Her posts got deleted very quickly, but one user was able to make a screenshot/collage of them.

Nurglequads witnessed

>implying this is worth reposting
>same image
>verbatim text

>girl that slept with her DM's 13yo son
that's a bad thing?

>Nurgle quads
I suddenly realize Plague Marines on giant quads with fuckhuge spiked tires needs to be a thing. Fucking imagine.

what, seriously?

I shall share some tales of /k/

What the fuck man.
:-0

Shit, this reminds me of a girl I knew back in High School. More of a /v/ related story but here it goes:
>She's friend of a group of friends
>Scandinavian girl with the cutest accent ever
>Long flowing red hair. She's probably the prettiest ginger I've ever met
> REALLY TALL. Like maybe 6'2". That's my fetish anyway, so it's cool
>Always told us funny stories of going to raves and getting drunk back in Switzerland
>Gamer girl, and a hardcore one to boot. A lot of the time she would talk about what she was playing on steam or the crazy shit she did on Twitch streams
>Was also a kick-boxer and could probably whoop my ass. I'm also into that
>All around waifu material
>One day alone with her and I start flirting hard
>She seemed a little unnerved, but I thought it was otherwise going smoothly
>Work the nerve to ask her out
>She laughs awkwardly "Gee user. Didn't you know I'm gay"
>My heart fucking sank
>Text friend later that day, he confirmed it
>ohfuckme.jpg
>Not long after, before she graduated, said she was going back to the oldcountry and probably not coming back. Not like it mattered at that point to me
>Haven't heard from her since.
I question if I really do live in reality sometimes.

Skinwalkers. Some sort of Native American meme monster.

Wouldn't it technically be a THIS GIRL. It seems like an awesome thing to do for the group, especially if its a lighter sweet or just bread that doesn't weigh everyone down.

I cook for my party a fair bit, especially after one of the members bought me the A Song of Ice and Fire cookbook, which has proven pretty neat for finding recipies for making during sessions. Favorites so far have been lemon cakes (Basically what they say on the tin, small cakes with lemony batter and lemony frosting. A bit heavy but the acid makes them seem lighter then they were). Lemonsweet (Fantasy lemonade, has a few spices in it to taste different, really popular with my party. I personally make a weird sort of Arnold Palmer with it.) and just good old fashioned rustic bread with some butter, cheese, and meat. Hummus is also a pretty good snack, especially if you can get your hands on good pita.

Fresh fruit gets a special mention, as I swear to god it makes your sessions last longer and more productive. This may sound like some hippie shit, but seriously. Try grabbing some fresh fruit for your games, shit tastes good and seems to make you think clearer. I tend towards buying some fresh apples, pears, and peaches (One of the party members fucking loves peaches), chopping that shit up and putting it in the middle of the table. Plates clear by the end of the night, it isn't that expensive, and there's been a notable boost in session quality after I started doing it.

I also never go to a MtG draft without at least two fresh pieces of fruit, it basically guarantees an extra win for me.

spat my fucking drink

I'm 90% sure that it bases the captca based on the topic of the thread
also
>not filling out legacy captcha
>not using tab + numpad to fill captchas at light speed
>2016

Oh god, I was in that thread
fucking insane, that wasn't even too long ago was it?

>picture captcha
>nobody remembers the glory that was Lord Inglip

Jesus Christ this one always gets me. I have no picture that accurately depicts how hard I am laughing, so have this instead

Does anyone have that screencap of the quiet german girl who would bake cookies for the group, but almost more or less raped the GM?

I'm searching my files for it, but no luck so far.

Well, I mean, I'm more 'This Guy' than 'That Girl', but, uh...yeah. Yeah, I used to do this.

Because I like to bake. It, um, relaxes me. And even though my group were, well, close friends and all, I still got nervous going to gaming nights. So I'd bake cookies or brownies beforehand, and since I made them anyway, well, might as well take them with.

Made me really popular when my friends convinced me to go LARPing with them. I think one ST actually declared my oatmeal drop-cookies 'Five points in Delicious with Merit: Homemade'.

Huh I will try the fruit idea out next time I game with my group, it will be a good break from the normal chip/pop combo. That and I am doing a cut right now and it will make me feel less like an ass for saying no to all of the sweets they have.

Who is that black guy and why is he so popular around Veeky Forums?

>Doesn't respond well to flirtation outside of the game.

I can sympathize. If gay men found me attractive, and hit on me all the time, I'd get sick of it pretty fast.

>He doesn't know who MC Ride is

Is she Nora Fries? What's with the Snowflake necklace?

He is the beast I worship.
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

Yes you mouthbreathing retard, statutory rape is a bad thing.

>meme monster
Mark my words, in two or three years we'll have mainstream horror movies where the evil/murderer/monster is based on a meme

it sounds kida cool actually

Personally, I like the picture captcha.
I'm trying to teach it to recognize humans as food.

Hasn't there already been one, or does Smiley not count?

Fuck you. People like you are reason for skynet.

I wish I was statutory raped by a girl when I was 13

pontypool?

but there's talk about a slender man movie, yeah

Captcha once asked me to 'select all the juice'. One of the pictures included a Haredi man.
>mfw

I bake all kinds of things as a hobby, but I rarely bring them to the sessions. Our group prefers drinking beer and eating salty food on the table, but they'll gladly take some during the occasional coffee break.
I feel like a gay grandpa sometimes.

Oh, op met my gf?

>that girl that always brings baked goods to the sessions
That's a This Girl, OP. Get it right.

I miss mine ;__;

What happened, bro?

Chad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_(2012_film)

>Girl
Our GM is a cook by trade. I find this as extremely efficient strategy against flakes - his food is too good to skip

Does your dm's name start with Z?

It's GM, we are not playing Shit & Shitness. And no, his name starts with M

She ended up having such a shitty personality that we booted her even though she cooked for us.

Dm/gm are synonymous.
And good, it'd be awkward having one of my players on Veeky Forums.

>GM
>DM
>synonymous
Cool story, m8

Meh.

My group takes turns with the hosting places, so each time we are playing in different place, depending who is hosting and what is the weather. And the host is always suppose to cook dinner, since we have very limited time to play around the week and wasting another few hours to eat separately (or not eat at all) would only make it harder to play at all.
The sole girl is the worst cook of the whole group. Even the vegetarian dude is a better cook with some truly wicked recipies for different legumes.

>that guy that always comes to the session baked

You should come to England then, it's a legal impossibility for a woman to ever rape a man, and the government will pull every dirty trick in the book to avoid ever admitting that a woman is capable of being perpetrator of a sexual crime.

>and doesn't respond well to flirtation outside of the game
No fucking shit. Your group is filled with idiots.

>It's GM, we are not playing Shit & Shitness.
SERIOUS BUTTHURT

She wasn't gay.

>What happened, bro?
Game imploded due to drama with all the beta males, then I moved to another state.

Ironically, in this situation I was the closest thing to Chad.

Cute, a trap player!

It simply makes a difference in my language. DM is reserved for D&D and NOTHING else, so when someone says he's "DMing", you already know what game he/she plays

Yes, you're seriously butthurt over D&D.

Guy you freaked out at here. You do seem kind of angry about it.

No one's posted this yet? Gaming food thread?

I was going to bump with mre stories but unfortunately I cant find any but this one.

>Complaining about MRE
Burgers should recall what they were eating before that and what my military is still equipping as standard food rations.

And yet you dont hear any shit stories from the C rations era

And I'm talking about their taste. Or rather lack of it. Try eating canned food for more than a week and suddenly you will kill for garlic. Or hot sauce. Or even fucking salt.

Maybe because C rations and MCI rations went out of use about 50 years ago?

Knew a guy who actually bought a 10lb slab of pink himalayan rock salt to take on deployment. Dude would just shave some off with an icepick and add it to shit.
He actually started selling pinches of salt for shit until his rock ran out and he couldn't get another one shipped.

To be honest, the most bland food I ever ate was during sailing cruise around South America. The shelf with spices got wet early on and we were left with salt, small bottle of hot sauce and garlic.
We ended up eating vanilla pudding with garlic just to get SOME taste.

But nothing comes close to the bland taste of canned food eaten on daily basis. You would think eating the same shit, but cooked, for few days in a row is bad. But when eating canned foud, you can have different dishes and different servings and that doesn't matter, because it's fucking canned food, with a taste of wet cardboard.