>one of your party members is revealed to have been a kitsune all along

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=fox_tail rating:safe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punch DM for bring his fetish ingame

this kind of Kitsune?

>most of those are Ahri

Into the trash.

I point out that this is stupid and out of place in an medieval Europe inspired fantasy world.

Unless we're in a Japanese inspired fantasy world, in which case I offer my hand in marriage to the fox in order to gain most loyal and powerful waifu.

>one of your party members is revealed to have been a witch all along

The GM reminds you that his world is in no way purely European inspired, and that was an assumption you made based on previous games with others.

If I promise to rape them, will you go away?

It's funny because Ahri isn't even a kitsune

>her
>penis
Into the trash and whatnot.

Shouldn't you punch the player? Its a party member not an NPC

Isn't she a Kitsuhito?
The Korean thing similar to a Kitsune, that eats humans.

>I point out that this is stupid and out of place in an medieval Europe inspired fantasy world.

>D&D
>medieval Europe inspired

Oh sure, you mean the setting with rakshasas (Indian), ghouls (Middle Eastern), mummies (Egyptian), Lovecraftian aberrations (contemporary American), and Tolkien-style dwarves, elves, and halflings (English)?

>non loving femdom
For what purpose

If you pull their tail, will they die?

>femdom
>futa

>One of your party members is revealed to have been an elf all along.

I believe it's called a Kumiho

But she is one, yes

why do faggots keep posting this shit? It's not a surprise. We know. You're a faggot. Please stop bringing up your magical realm futa fantasies.

Yes, because all of those things are stripped of the surrounding cultural ideas and turned into generic monsters that fit into a setting that's overwhelmingly based on western Europe.

I point and laugh for about 5 minutes.

Then I'd get over it and continue the game.

Technically speaking, so are Kitsune when it comes to D&D.

And it should be noted that Tengu and Oni ("Ogre Magi") already exist in D&D, so Kits aren't THAT big of a strech.

That's when I pull off my mask and reveal I was a tanuki the entire time, and then drag my enormous testicles over the fox's face.

... then why not do the same with the kitsune?

Just stripe it of the Japanese aspects, and it would stand along side things like satyrs and the huldra

No they didn't.

Oh, definitely, not disagreeing there. And for a long time now monks have been standard classes for example. So it is kind of hard to take default D&D and complain about something like a kitsune, without going full "potatoes break my immersion."

Not to mention that the idea of a beautiful trickster shapeshifter isn't unique to Japan or anything. Call it some sort of fey/faerie folk if you really need to.

See

I agree it works, I was only saying that the presence of any of those doesn't mean that the default settings in every D&D edition aren't at the most basic level pastiches of (western) Europe.

>Call it some sort of fey
There's a funny thing about that: in pathfinder's race creation rules, if you stat Kitsune they use the Fey race. It doesn't mean much, but you are correct.

it would be extremely painful

>Be me, a lowly guardsman who got dragged into the Inquisition for some bullshit reason

>After months of pants-shitting terror, I've grown somewhat close with one of my party members

>She always wears a helmet, but her sultry voice and form-fitting bodysuit are unbearably sexy

>Confess my feelings for her en route to a mission, she reciprocates

>I reach up, and she purrs as I slowly take off my helmet

>MRW it's a fucking fox-xenos thing

maybe just an ab-human?

>in pathfinder's race creation rules, if you stat Kitsune they use the Fey race. It doesn't mean much, but you are correct.

No, they're just mortal humanoids who live the same lifespans as humans. And they can take fox form only with a feat.

So foxes are a no-go, but cat girls are a-okay in the Imperium?

This was what my friend said about his character from the beginning kudos on him for avoiding making it Magical realm

We kick dave's ass for yet again fagging up a game.

The Emperor has a catgirl fetish apparently.

Patrician taste, user.

>game set in fantasy medieval Japan
> One of the players already "secretly" a kitsune.
> DM reveals that the orphan that the player Kitsune "adopted" from a ruined village ( to be her servant) is actually a Kitsune too.

It's actually pretty damn hard to find good kitsune art that isn't Ahri or full-on furry. I tried once for a game in a super anime'ish setting. Yeah, not easy. Even the male ones are Ahri.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=fox_tail rating:safe

What if it's a Maine Coon type Felinid? Their tails would be extra floofy like a fox, but it's totally a cat.

Dominance is not about abuse it's about loving giving yourself to a nice master