How do I turn 100k into 1m by the end of this month

With the combined brainless power of Veeky Forums, I do believe it's possible to turn 100k into a mil. Get to work Veeky Forums, what are your suggestions

Link up and req yourself

I turned 1$ into 10$ in a week so this is theoretically possible.

Buy Monaco.
They are marketing in Korea this month and already confirmed its "getting listed on more exchanges"
Expect heavy mooning.

all in that stupid new disney coin with the cute dragon logo

lets just meme joke penny stocks for dildo factories and laxative distributors to cause chaos in the markets

Strong gains, what did you trade in this past week?

let's chat

Discord - jonathanflower#5056

You have to understand the implications of 10xing that much money in such a short amount of time....it is very possible...but you can't dump immediately... you have to sell off gradually.... you really willing to risk 100k in an alt that might bankrupt u ?

Those are moon missions for next year

Will look into this, I should've bought more when it was 180 or so earlier today.

Buy $100k worth of Dragonchain and enjoy the x10 gains.

One word

WABI

I'm not expecting one coin to 10x me, but multiple trades over the course of the next 4 weeks. I made a lot of gains trading ARK the past few weeks so it's not impossible to dump a lot of money despite low buying volume, and still come away with a lot of % gain
And ARK is the prototypical low buying volume coin

better jump in obsidain for x5 and then some BNB or gv for 2x

GCR

Wabi-Wabi

also, pic related is 00johnston00#7082

he's just some jew

you're more than welcome to have a conversation with my previous students

yes, you will be paying me

Exchange when?
And fuck ED

>$1 is the same as $100k.
pic related.

op find good coins, bitbay was a good one. coss seems like it will ×4 for sure. or you can day trade 2K to test the water, if it works great go on 15K swings on the 4h chart X 5 coins.
this or you can X100 100k bitmex and buy the dip.

ALL IN

it's called a ratio you absolute degenerate

fuck you're dumb. Stop it now b4 you get burned

Thanks Veeky Forumsbrro. Not comfortable with leveraging just yet with the crazy volatility, but yes, I need to start digging up tech releases for high volume coins, and then dump the news.

IOTA all the way, the rumors about Apple are not yet priced in.

Buy 100 one dollar lottery tickets
Get struck by lightning
Sue Thorzeus for damages
Get expedited settlement of for $1 million plus medical.

All in on THC.

Clear 10x gains to be had this month.

What was the Volume of the shitcoin you traded to make 10x profit in a week?
If i had to guess buying 100K of it then selling 1mil of it after is real world impossible.