SJW bullshit arguing has finally worked its way into Magic

SJW bullshit arguing has finally worked its way into Magic.

So what's your new hobby that isn't plagued by retards?

40k is the last frontier.

>he only just now realized Magic is infested with SJW bullshit
Point at this man. Point at this man and laugh.

I play both BattleTech and Magic.

SJWs on one hand, grog retardation on the other.

>mfw
>i have no face
>save me

Playing tabletop games with close friends and associates - people who I know won't make the experience worse by dragging pseudopolitics into it.

AKA, same thing as always.

Since the announcement of the cut to the pro's appearance checks Ive started looking at other hobbies, I've taken a liking for LEGO and their general over at /toy/ seems pretty nice, I'll be cashing out of MtG soonish.

Got you covered.

Does someone really believe yelling louder than some fat, sperging, retards will work? Best is to move all events to the tops of tall buildings then disabling the elevator.

Who is this guy exactly?

>SJW bullshit arguing has finally worked its way into magic
Its a good thing I only go to my LGS for prerelease events

>Best is to move all events to the tops of tall buildings then disabling the elevator.
But that would keep the average Magic player out too...

I fail to see the problem.

Magic sucks ass and all the pros are getting into Hearthstone as are new players wanting to play a cardgame.

>Who is this guy exactly?

He owns a shop and runs a YouTube channel for it

Ah I just looked it up. Not even close to where I live so I don't really care now. Thanks for the reply though.

I fucking wish, we have plenty of autists wanting female spess mahreens. When it starts to intensify, and it will eventually, just remember that it's best dealt with like a shitposter. Just ignore it, don't even post it here and pretend it never happened.

Hearthstone is shit, force of will is the new thing user.

Force of Will is shit. If I wanted to play Hentai: The Gathering I'd go jerk off instead.

This guy gets it.

Anybody who lets loud people ruin their game isn't trying to have fun in a game.

Isn't it Kibler that plays Duelyst?

I don't mind the whole "inclusivity" thing they're talking about, but the pandering needs to stop. They've gotten so much shitty pr for all the dumb stuff they've done recently, getting a couple brownie points from minority groups won't offset alienating the majority.
I have a feeling they'll start using gender neutral pronouns in the rules texts of cards.
Also, don't people find it patronizing? Like if you want females to play magic, don't act like half the earth's population is a minority and/or endangered species.

And btw blizzards of the coast, the indigenous Maori people literally do not give a single shit about a card called Kiora, nor should anyone, but some flamboyant cocklefucker on tumblr and the Social Jacetice devs apparently feel obligated to act offended on their behalf.

Give this man a (You)

he plays hearthstone also.

surprising nobody, his content is bretty gud.

>unironically saying SJW
>being a gibblygobbler
cry more