One of my players gets so pissy whenever any enemy is stronger than her

one of my players gets so pissy whenever any enemy is stronger than her.

If an enemy can't be killed by her and her alone she basically rages and refuses to play and gets up to leave. So I have to throw weak enemies all the time or she doesn't have fun.

And when I make the enemies weak she always acts like she is the biggest asshole. She will talk down to kings, down to powerful gods, anyone who doesn't kiss her ass basically, and is ready to fight them if she doesn't get her way.

How do I correct her behavior so that she learns its okay to lose or lose badly every once in a while.

Kill her

have you tried talking to her about it

Kick her out of the group, then beat her up IRL

This guy gets it
Your the DM man unless she's the only player then she shouldn't just get her way talk to your other players if they don't enjoy the constant flow of piss weak shit then throw harder stuff if she dosent like it tough titty

Why does it matter if she leaves? Players are a dime a dozen, you need not placate shitty ones.

What do the other players think?

bring her character close to death then make it seem like she was saved by pure luck. If she is convinced shit can happen that is even out of your control then it might humble her enough to play accordingly.

Enemy that is less about trading blows and more about sneaky tricks. Force her to rely on other characters for perception checks or to cure her status after she blows a will save so that she can get into combat range and strike the enemy down.

>have to

no u dont

Take a shit on her character sheet.

Ignore her. She'll either get used to how the game should be played, or leave, which is win-win.

Not OP, but from what it sounds like all of this sounds like "stronger than her character" ie she can't easily defeat it.

There is little to be done apart from talking to her about the problem and potentially booting her.

Clearly she needs to be raped by goblins. That would surely show her the error of her ways and in no way would I benefit from hearing about it

But unless you're really low on players or she's otherwise not a shitty person why not just do what you think is right and risk pissing her off? Assuming you've said your piece and you don't think she'll pull I knife on you I don't see a good reason not to

Tell her there simply are enemies stronger than her because she aint no god and if every enemy was weak, the game would be boring.
Let them fight enemies you want not your player.
If she cant deal with a normal game dont cater to a single player. Boot her if you have to.

This. Make sure to describe the whole event in great detail, making use of every bit of trivia you know about the character. For instance

>Despite waves of forbidden pleasure coursing through her body, she was acutely aware of a couple of goblin tongues rapidly applying saliva along scar below her left breast she got during duel with the orc chieftain. Spikes of chill she felt whenever gust of wind brushed the moistened skin sent shivers down her spine even between thrusts of goblin members down her anus and womanhood.

Because shitty smut is still better than bait threads of constantly regurgitated stories that never happened.

Unless all your players and you actually enjoy one curbstomp after another simply tell her that the rest of the group actually wants to be challenged instead of playing sidekicks while she lives out her mary sue fantasies.
The other players want to have fun too. They're not just there to witness how awesome she is.

If she can't deal with that tell her to go write bad self insert fics instead of shitting up your group.

>her
>she

you literally asked for trouble, learn for next time

Have her lose badly and make it humiliating. Then tell her that if she doesn't like being a Mary Sue she can go pound sand.

The only way to break the death curse is to lick the goblin seed from the floor.

I suppose entering the DMs magical realm might be one way to get her out of the group without directly kicking her out...

Cure her with hot dickings, while you recite how her character gets beaten up.

Did you, at any point in during all of this, try talking to her about it or have you been choking on your own spaghetti all the while, whilst furiously masturbating to daydreams of raping her over the gaming table?

Suggest they go try video games instead.

These are pretty much your best suggestions OP. You basically need to remind her that this is a ttrpg, not a video game. The players arn't MEANT to win. The opposing side is just as likely to succeed as the players are. So you can either tell her to grow up and play like a big girl or go back to playing skyrim with the easiest difficulty

Have her character viciusly raped.

>So I have to throw weak enemies all the time or she doesn't have fun.
>I have to

No, you fucking don't. Who gives a shit if she has fun or not

>have to
>or
lol do you not know how english works?