I need a cool sounding kingdom name preferably one that starts with the letter 'Q' and is at least 6 or 8 digits long

I need a cool sounding kingdom name preferably one that starts with the letter 'Q' and is at least 6 or 8 digits long.

Q1234567

Ququaquaqua

Quebec.

I will pee on everything you love

That includes you

Quyzbuk

What kind of kingdom? Give us some backstory you asshole.

qwijibo

Quiznos

Human kingdom set in Oerth outside of the city of Greyhawk

>Quetal
>Quivia
>Qamortel

Quaalude

Querandolin.

Quesadilla

Qartaria
Quinis
Quayal
Qorothar

Quntford

Queertonia

Quntsentral.

Queenis

Quaglia

This desu

Quelaag
Queensland
Quedessa

Qeraz Gulio.

>Queefer Sothronland

Qoerth.

This one actually works

Quign-Amann

gay as fucxk

Quakers

Quiqueg

Questthread

Bonus points: it's Veeky Forums-related!

Qwib-Qwib

Qqqqqqq

Often refered to as "the unspeakable place" by anyone not brave enoughto try to pronounce it.

Qwerty, ruled by Uiop "the wise", 3rd of his name.

Quesneven
Qwennig
Qamarra
Qervich

Qaraugusta

Quackmoor, a moor with giant ducks

Qelthal
Qual Di
Qarguin
Qijo'in
Qholia
Quelduras

Qjackmen

Qwhat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Qart'hadast (cartaghe)

Qaqortog
I think it's in greenland or something

Quahog

Quoquothqui

Qwib-Qwib

Quickity-Quack-Get-Into-My-Sack

>Kingdom of Queensland

Qrrbrrbirbel

This might be the funniest fucking thread on Veeky Forums right now.

Every time I consider abandoning this maelstrom of fags, you guys end up reminding me why I deserve to be here.

Qorea
Qanada
Qurac
Qongo
Qnited States

Qostly
Quabby
Quargo
Qinga
Qorpse
Qwoper

Queueing. It's a long customs process to get in, but very orderly.

>Not Qingdom

Qamalot

That's the only answer that meets your requirements, and is dubs.

I like the double Q so I'll go with

>Qqarth
>Qqirion
>Qqorion
>Qqalmira

Anything with "Qq" is good. Yes, even Qqucked

Also, Qassburg I'm giggling as fuck

>all these post
>no one has posted the best one
Quandong. Look it up, it's a real thing.

Qreat Qrittain

Good Kingdom of Quaria and people there are called Quarians, yeah, I know, I know
Qur'Nashod the evil sultanate of slavery and ARAAAAABIAN NIIIIIIIGHTS
Qurast the town from Diablo 2 but starts with the letter Q
Qundalon, the home of Qunari from Dragon Age

I'm out of ideas. Q is my least favorite letter besides Ъ.

QQmorenoob

Quaquaquaquaquaquaquaqua, and its thrall kingdom Quoquoquoquoquoquo.

Quel'thalas

Qjahshaisbdhujbsbakakahbistan

Quentara. Qurtalas. Quilboss. Quieton. Qwentabatha. Qlosus.

Qielbasa

Quasqueton

Quailhawk
Heraldry includes a hawk diving on a quail, presenting that quail refers to their enemies.
Likes hiring adventurers, presenting the opposite.
They like striking weak(ened) enemies and swooping in to save nearly successful adventurers when called.

Qwertyuiop

>QQ no re

Quivervale
The trees in the valley looked like arrows in a quiver.

(OP)
Quartershire
The new rulers couldn't come up with a name the benefactor could accept, so the quarter of the kingdom promised was given this name.

Qualia
Quantia
Quailia
Quillia
Quagia
Quackia
Quoraia
Quartia
Quiveria
Questia
Quixia
Quizzia

Quadroon

Quarterpiece
Symbol is a Piece of Four.
Four pirates together founded a state. A quarterpiece was enchanted with a binding oath and other magic to ensure the country would prosper and their backs be unstabbed.

Qlipoth

>Quay'sfick

Not for long!

quiquoque

Quendi

Sounds like a cool mid-90s AD&D setting plus it's got Tolkien street cred for the extra nerds among you

>le filthy anglos will not gib le independence

Queque.