MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate this degenerate she is not even close to attractive

this is honestly a really good meme at this point

That's exactly why she's so hot, ugly girls make up for it in other ways

Good for you mate. She's the groe face of groestlecoin, what do you expect?

But she looks like she has at leas 2X your IQ goy. And at least 20X the fun.

Salty goys and their bland braindead pale meat.

GOOCH GRISTLE ME YEAH

I wonder what's her ash game.

Who is she

Who is this LITERAL Semen Demon?

Hahaha.

This is a jewb thread now

Fixed it for you

I like how she is the face of GRS though.

GRS has a butter face (ugly name) but that body is so hot (GRS's tech)

how many satoshi to her my loving wife?

She's mine.. back off goyim!

Looking at those Oct 26 prices makes me cry. Bitcoin went 2x in just a month.

still worth to get into grs or wait for a dip?

>groestlface

I thought the same when Monacoin mooned to 36k then dropped to 10k

Now that 36k peak looks like nothing.

I'm expecting that 20k peak on GRS to look the same. Unbelievably undervalued right now.

Are you fucing gay?

this bitch has a mixture of tay sachs, aids and matrilineal jewish inheritance laws. you'd be gay if you did fuck her.

>you'd be gay if you fuck this woman you find attractive
Great logic.

Ruined the image.
Someone post original.

I always thought her panties were painted on from that other picture

jidf pls go

When is this piece of shit going to break 11000?

Great thicc bitch, would fuck with all my might.

Send me BTC and i will post more.

No thanks. I know how to use reverse image search.

I have the exclusive nudes. Not available on the internet. 0.2 BTC for the whole set.

Guys, I just ate, please don't post these distubing subhumans.

i thought that said mooing cuz of the cow in the pic

Selling someone else's nudes without permission is illegal.

thanks user's
fixed the indigogo

indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/

Company name Investing with the senpai
EVERY INVESTOR GETS ROYLATIES ONLY 60% OF THE COMPANY IS FOR SELL

it will help you/others become a better more educated crypto currency trader. My vision is to help the next wave of people getting in crypto to learn about crypto currencies, exchanges, alternative coins, blockchain, wallets, and much more. With my technology it gives you alerts when coins you selected are dipping a certain % for many reasons, it calculates with AI and other factors to predict what a coin could do that day and beyond by the coins Price, Market Cap, 24hr Volume, Circulating supply, % change for that 24 hr, and what it did in the days before. This is just a few small factors, Investing with the senpai is the future. I set on Veeky Forums and watch the miss information, lies, and deception; together we will corner the market and finally help anyone invest and learn at his/her pace, we are not here to shill coins and take advantage of you for material gain.

Funding will help me continue pay for all the development and tech going in "Investing with Senpai" My goal is very small, but will cost me more. Everything helps and I guarantee to back any investors to my last days. Not only will you be a VIP Senpai, you will get your money back with interest, own a part of our company, and become apart of my inner circle and much more. My friends and I have already poured more than $10,000 usd in the development of our application; that will hopefully be a must have for any future investor. If you would like to add ideas and become apart of the Senpai inner family development team email me your ideas, experience, and personal expertise you can bring to the table. [email protected].

Also the rarest pepes