Warhammer 40k General

Dont Let the Lesser Thread Live Edition

Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

House Terryn claims this thread

I saw this first, so I'll post here.

1st

How come you guys switched your OP image to tiled? It was better when it was bigger.

It was causing too many arguments with the old variations out so someone made a tiled one that squashes the argument.

Because shitters kept changing the image to remove stuff they personally didn't like.

How would you react if Blood Bowl 40,000 got announced?

That Knight on the side thats upside down looks so retarded and meme-esque

>yfw no chikin in OP

Y no chicken?

It's a long story. The new thread shitters couldn't keep the most current general image straight, and were excluding genestealers because they didn't like chicken which has been in general image for more than a year.

Because they were lazy fuckers. So we tiled it. No you can pick which ones you like and ignore the rest.

Really. 40k in a lull or something?
Sudden deluge of summerfagging?

Here is Real.

I didnt think anyone would notice so quick, jesus.

>Read BA
>+1S on charge
>Assault is crap
>So you're forced to either win via sticking to guns or....
>You play fluffy and lose

Also, I thought a cool unique unit for BA could be melee based bikers, then I realised DA exist. So we're left with three options:

1. Some unique flyers
2. Some unique Land Raiders
3. Death Company Terminators

Dunno what I want the most, DC Termies would look ace.

Much better, thank you.

Last thread died out. So I was wondering, would it make sense fluff wise to have my Black Templars proxy as IF? Since that is their original chapter? But they would be using no crusaders and more ranged units than anything.

Watch the trailer.

Ever since Goobergate on /v/, people fled it to settle in other boards. Veeky Forums happened to be one such board. Since then, we've had shitposting about everything GW related and since the shitposting bout AoS made most of them board, people decided to start dicksucking Carnac (I assume you know who he is) and started arguments over the fucking OP due to the chickenmeme being bout Carnac.

End of the day, people come to Veeky Forums for shitposting now.

Is that a chaos-face on the emblem shield?

Nope, just a really grimdark skull.

And I like it

Welcome to the Imperium. Become a staplepeice of society! Donate your skull for decorative means.

Because the chicken lover who also hates tau (thus loved the meme face) kept shitting up every thread

I mean, they're already confirmed to be renegade knights, so...

Loyalists can be more evil than Renegades user.

What is a good way to play Necrons without Wraiths or Destroyers these days? Arks just got nerfed, C'tan suck, fliers got nerfed, Monoliths are over priced.

Basically all that is left that I can see is Sentry Pylon spam with massed troops, or Spyder spam.

>chicken lover

That guy is an asshole.

Here we go. The faggot himself has apperared. No one complained about the chiken face except carnac and this faggot and it leads to believe that there is only one person.

stop trying to be a cheesy fuckwad and just play nicely for once

>people decided to start dicksucking Carnac

It's not about him.
It's about not wanting a /pol/ shitmeme on our general OP image.

You being okay with it or apathetic to it means you are okay with shitposting.

Shitposter ahoy!

Anyone have the large version of the bottom middle general?

So shitpost in retaliation? Good job!

I'm not? Hence why I'm not running Wraiths and Destroyers?

I bet I'm talking to a SM player with enough Imperial Privilege to fill a suburb.

Are we trying to summon carnac or something? Because I know for a fact I'm not Russian.
You should just let it go user. I'm not sure why you get triggered so easily over the image but just walk away, just walk away.

>except carnac

For the record, I did not complain about the chicken.

Personally, I find the whole issue hilarious. Look at how many /40/ generals are now active in the catalog. Last time there were four. Four!

actually nids and every necron player locally tries to skirt on the edge of the rules

>I'm not Russian

The heck does this have to do with anything?

I'm not even a tournament player, I built my own table and play my friends. But with the new nerfs my two SM friends with their free razorbacks are crushing my nuts.

Anyone?

It was always about carnac you fucker. The chicken was from a slavic poster who kept asking for carnac to prove any of his statements.

/pol/ has very little due to its meme nature and comes from russia itself. It originates when Russian media also started saying shit and then the youth would run around spraying roosters and asking for proof. Rooster in the slavic worlds is equal to our faggot. It means "proof faggot"

And by using your rational of thought. Since it means to give proof/citation towards claims/boasts, and that you hate it so much to remove it, that means you must really fucking hate it when people ask you to back up your claims with evidence and eveeyone should just buy into someone's shit on a mongolion throat weaving basket ball forum.

>Not knowing carnac's origin
Seriously, you're just hurting yourself now.

Carnac wasn't russian dumbass.

welcome to the party

Gue'vesa battle bros for Tau in IA14

>I'm not?

>Sentry Pylon spam with massed troops, or Spyder spam.

You are trying to be cheesey though.

I just play a Decurion with a fair amount of warriors in my reclamation Legion + some Lychguard for an Orikan Star, flier formation, anhilation Nexus and am looking into the Praetorian formation and some Deathmarks now.

I have fun.

In the Beast series, the High Lords of Terra force the Black Templar and the rest of the Imperial Fist successors to dress up as Imperial Fists and parade in Terra's streets.

I guess you could go with that. A group of Black Templar liked the cosplay so much they kept it.

So new it hurts

Haha, "I just play a typical net list, you are the cheesy one my friend."

Enjoy the taste of your own hypocrisy faggot.

That would be a funny way to look at it. But would it make sense fluff wise for a BT force to be using mostly bolters and few melee units?

Slav poster is native to fantasy and aos threads, chicken lover.
He does not post in /40keks/

See
>Hence why I'm not running Wraiths and Destroyers
Faggot.