What is the best quote or scene from "If the emperor has a text to speech device?"

what is the best quote or scene from "If the emperor has a text to speech device?"

Father, are you familiar with the expression "you are what you eat"? Seeing as you are behaving like an ever-growing pile of screaming psychic children.

damn rogal, way to bring down the hammer

"No."

"Hey emperor you ever skip on leg day"

I do not own a hammer.
Oh, wait, no...there it is.

What's with the sandpaper cigarettes joke, anyway?

"i am fortifying this position"
dorn is the best, i can't for Russ to start making more appearances

But... but...

THEY DON'T EVEN FIGHT IN MELEE!

>they don't even fight in melee

I HAVE COME TO SLAY ALL DEMONS AND LOW QUALITY RAZORS IN THIS REALM
This is a based second

He is only mad because he lost that ass!

Whats this about Janus?

When Stubbs is going to make his cameo?

fuck you if you think gorgutz won in kaurava

I think he was the the grey knights grandmaster prior to Draigo

my beard is full of TINY MEN!

Cunto Shitcariuos

I don't have a quote, but a question. Do you feel the series has improved, stayed the same or gotten worse lately?

I remember when it was new, and even I laughed at it - eventho I've never played Warhammer in my life - but lately the jokes just aren't hitting. Have they become more obscure, simply bad, or have they just worn out?

i find that the series has gotten better as it goes.

Things only get bad when you admit that they're bad, so no, all is well.

Well for the last episode was certainly better than the first two from this season but the episode where they talk about the warp still is my favorite.

I think the imperial has became worn out, which is why bruva made Kitten help Magnus plans so we have main characters go out of the palace and show more of the galaxy.

Watch ZorantheBear channel on twitch he had two Q&A sessions with the TTS crew where they talked where the series is heading, without spoilers, they talked what Vulkan plans to do and I can't wait to see it.

The original quote was funnier. Trying to hard with the edit.

*flexing noises*

Typhus Gottfried was pretty great.

They make Dominique 's voice smooth

It's shit.

The newest video with sly Marbo

"Vects dick! What is happeninggggg!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

That video was comedy gold. That bit with the angel and devil will never not make me laugh.

I agree mate!

The love of an Emperor and his centurion. Just all of them, until Rogal revealed himself.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING CANON

A voice has no physical surface. Therefore it cannot be smooth. You are reading this in Dorn's not smooth voice.

Speaking of Rogal Dorn

"Father...you are shocked...and I understand why."
"Let us not talk about it.
"I do hope this will not reschedule our nightly cuddling sessions"
"LET US NOT FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT."

Also

"God damn it Rogal I know, stop being such a fistlessnsack of sassy sauce"
"No such sauce product exists"

based user
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

My favorite parts hands down is whe never magnus would get threatened with the box whenever he got uppity.

"I Cato Sicarius..."

God i've always hated smurfs but this made me feel legitimately bad for this version of Calgar.

"IT'S A SIIIIGN FROM OUR LORD ON TERRAAAA!! EVERYONE MUST GO FUUUCK THEMSELVES!!!"

>"Wot do ya call a cheap toof removal?"
>"A RIPOFF!"
>*cue looted Optimus Prime in the background shortly after Ghazghkull says "ripoff"*

THIS IS NOT FUCKING CANON

>Step 1: Stand perfectly still
>Step 2: Walk up to your hated enemy
>Step 3: Raise your fist like I'm doing right now and prepare to unleash your BURNING FURY UPON YOUR FOE'S UNEXPECTING FACE!!
>Step 4: I CAST FIST!!

I am sure this joke was once funny.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A PSYKER BILLYYYYYYY

Seriously? You want the young whelp?

I personally feel that it's gotten worse over time as it's tried to drag out the humor and turn things into an actual story instead of a series of unconnected episodes that can at least keep the jokes fresh.

Though I will admit that I honestly have a problem with the central premise of the humor - it's 'point at the Imperium from our meta-perspective thrones and laugh at how stupid things are,' not 'look from inside and laugh at how stupid things are.' That one Arbites short was far funnier than anything else TTS has produced, period.

made me laugh hard when i saw that bit

Not funny or anything, but Emps crying over Sanguinius's death protecting him

Well Saturn had his why can't Stubbs?

Hello thunder.

i think its when the ultramarines capture Magnus. not specifically that scene but just the whole arc about them being stupidly overpowered

and with that one guy going " i think something is warping the fabric of reality" and about cato sicarius "how he survived this long is a fucking mystery"

as an addendum my least favorite is the shit with the guy in the big chair. Idk just isn't my thing and eats up too much time

>muffled party music in the distance
>Knock, knock
>Who the devil is this?
>IT'S THE SLANNESH PATROL, WE'RE BREAKING INTO YOUR BASE
>WE ARE GOING TO SKULL-FUCK YOUR FAMILIES~

I find this version of Lucius to be both funnier & scarier than the canon one.