If you were to put a celebrity in your campaign as the God of Debauchery, who would it be?

If you were to put a celebrity in your campaign as the God of Debauchery, who would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4EsvEgPZ84&list=PLG3C2Pqsd4UkhKq7HlJcvBenFXg_G-uJG
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keifer Sutherland

Tim Curry in his role as Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror.

Probably that roman noble robot from Futurama. I think he was always my favorite.

ur mom lmao

HEY YOU SHUT UP YOU ILL FUCKIN

Hedonism Bot?
>LET US CAVORT LIKE THE GREEKS OF OLD! You know the ones I'm talking about. Jambe`, bring in the chocolate syrup!

Kojima, because MGSV made me feel dirty

Madison Ivy.

Charlie Sheen.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4EsvEgPZ84&list=PLG3C2Pqsd4UkhKq7HlJcvBenFXg_G-uJG

enough with hedonism bot lol

Danny Devito

Ron Jeremy or Flava Flav

The obvious choice

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

Robert Downey Jr. seems like a good fit.

Keith Richards.

ke$ha

Papa Franku

The pope.

Dunno, there's a fair few. Depends on your idea of celebrity.

Caligula

Fred Vogel

Adam Parfrey

Oscar Wilde

Hugh Hefner

JAMES SPADER.

Jack black

me

It has to be Charlie Sheen.

Make him a God of Victory too, he is winning after all.

This

Feel like there's shades of debauchery, so I'd make a pantheon. I'd probably grade the gods in the pantheon in terms of power, and have the strongest/most highly ranked members be the oldest and most historically influential degenerates. Major tenets of the religion would involve always following what you desire until you desire something else, and never compromising on those desires. Pleasure for its own sake, power for its own sake, etc. Destroy or ruin those who would stop you. All of the gods in the pantheon would be big fans of frequent offerings and tributes in their names, too.

I'd pick Caligula for the Ur god of debauchery, just by age, scope, and historical significance in the west. Pray to Caligula for power, but at the cost of never sidelining your own wants, to a more strenuous degree than other gods would want from you. Compromising at all can lead to an immediate loss of favor as attributed to your weak devotion and self-interest.

Then you've got the more classy, genteel kind, from an older time, etc. Like Oscar Wilde, and Lord Byron. Pray to them for inspiration, receive it, but also be prepared to fuck enough people of enough genders that your crabs get crabs.

Finally, in the modern era you have conspicuous consumption, to which I'd offer the Kardashians as a group unto the Muses of old. They'd be new gods, a truly bickering little court that has been brought into the pantheon as their archetype stabilizes. People'd pray to them specifically for wealth and/or fame, with the promise being that they'd use it as irresponsibly as possible, and promise to be banal and petty in their day to day interactions with others.

Any other thoughts?

Mel Gibson as the God of everything

Chris-chan

Robbin williams

Steve-o