So there is this manchild on my local gaming store that is annoying as fuck and it's always insisting on me to play him...

So there is this manchild on my local gaming store that is annoying as fuck and it's always insisting on me to play him. So according to all the store people the only way to stop this is for me to crush him on a game.

He plays fucking eldar and I play Blud Ravens.
Could anyone suggest me a good way to quickly crush him? He loves to use dire avengers and warp spiders.

Mhhhhhm. Pasta.

Here I present my list, I am thinking on using a skyhammer anhilation force. Worthy of stheel reen! And I will even convert a Captain Hair Gel "Aramus" to lead it!

The idea is to use the landspeeders to give more avoid conentrated targets, and dig out camped bastards. I could give multimeltas instead to go and hunt tanks in case this fucker goes that way.

I will also be using black templar traits to take advantage of that adamantium will and rage and crusader.

>Eldar

There is only one way user.

Purge those Motherfuckers

FIRE THE TYPHOON jHONNY

Use allies.
Play blood ravens with an allied squad of dire avengers.
Claim they were a gift to the blood ravens from a craft world.
Next game have a squad of warpspiders too.
Another gift from the craft world.
Next game have another allied squad of dire avengers.
Keep adding eldar units until its just one force commander, two 5 man tac squads and eldar.
All gifted.

Don't just beat his army, take its uniqueness and personality and gift it to the Blòod ravens

you made this thread five days ago are you literally that insecure about your own ability to play this guy that you need to consult the entirety of this board??

Perhaps use the Battle Brothers rule to your advantage user? Pick up some wulfen/thunderwolves to soak up damage while your shooty marines get in position. If the asshole brings wraithknights unzip the centurions.

Have you tried being an adult?

This is quite in character.

No, but I just want to hear opinions while I paint and listen to nice music. Also because I really really want sage advice.

Hmm sounds quite interesting, I could use a friend's wulfen.

read the taoteching brother it sounds like you know loss is inevitable.. it is in everything we do

bring your monopoly board and your favorite token (race car obv) and keep challenging him until he leaves you alone

yea challenge him to chess

This is the only answer.

Yes, because in reality he's the manchild

I am actually pretty confident in my tactic, I just wished to hear second opinions.
I just wish to hear second opinions.

My tactic will go this way:
turn1: My grav devastators will target his warp spiders.
My plasma devs will target his dire avenger squad with the farseer witch.
After firing, the squad with hair gel will charge the farseer squad, while my other squad will charge something else. If it gets an overwatch wound then they will gain rage and thus guarantee a wipe out of such unit.

Land speeders would be to catch objectives quickly or dig out entrenched troops that are acting like faggs inside a hole.

OR!

I could just give em meltas and turn em into tank hunters but I am unsure if he is going to use tanks or not.

i
love
you

Hair gel wont get overwatch thanks to the skyhammer formation which is good.
Key will be to neutralize two to three units on the first turn.

Since both of my sargents in the ASM squad have power weapons, they should be wiping the armor of the avengers easely.

However it worries me that he will try to camp on cover and literally wait for me to get out. My tactic will force him to crawl out of his hole - I am looking at the warp spiders- who will most likely will try to do the trick of jump out of sight.

Now instead of the land speeders I could use a whilrwind to basically fuck him over if he tries to do that shit.

>Iron Hands Librarius Conclave with Smashfucker
>Ultramarines Librarius Conclave with Mary Sue McMemester
>GK Allied Detachment with Librarian and Terminator squad
>Max out termis with Force Falchions
>Roll for Geokinesis and as many Novas as you can
>Teleport to the middle of his army, Nova everything, shoot the scariest thing that's left, and charge it

Actually, you could change the Tigurius for a Sevrin Loth. And perhaps throw in Harath Shen for the delicious 4+ FNP for Smashfucker.

Ally three wraithknights painted in Bluhd Rehvens colors. Tell him they were a gift.

Or just take an Apothecary on a bike for a scrumdidlyumptious 3+FnP

>Tfw there is a guy at my flgs that brings three wraithknights in 1500pt games.

Steal his models

You're not talking about me are you, with the Red, Pink and White WKs.
Because I do have a Guardian heavy force as well and I normally take both along.
Most people just want to play 'Topple the Titan' though so I use them quite a lot.

Harath Shen gives a flat 4+ FNP instead of the shitty 5+ of the apothecary.

You know what is the most funny parT?
He has stated that he doesnt care about the fluff.

So he basically got into a super expensive game just for fucking around.