You're DMing for a new group of players

>You're DMing for a new group of players
>Everything seems normal
>Except one guy had way too much character information way too fast
>One of the other players reaches out to you
>He points out to you that it's an f-list character with the fetishes shaved off
>He even has the link to the original
>Original is covered in degenerate fetishes
>The incarnation on your table has none apparent
Would you kick him out for double dipping from the Magical Realm?
Or would you kick out the snitch who was the only reason you found out, not the player actually being problematic?

I would ponder deeply how the other player came to this information.
After that, do nothing. Recycling a character, whatever the source, is fine by my standards.

>hiding your fetishes
I kick them the fuck out.

This was supposed to be a wholesome ERP, if you hide your fetishes how the hell am I supposed to cater to your love of monster cocks?

If its a sensible character I really dont see the problem, Just got to keep a eye out for the person trying to add fetish fuel to your game.

Don't kick out either, but consider both "on notice". Watch them carefully. If one or the other is deliberately being a dick or trying to shove fetish shit in, even if it's just to the other, tell whoever it is that they've got just ONE last chance to shape up or get booted.

I'd find any of the fetishes I shared and introduce them to the game subtly, specifically targeting the character.
Then I'd reach out to them and start running a one on one ERP with the player.

>problematic
What's the problem? I fail to see one.

>Dubs of truth

This, I would see what kinks matches up with mine and slowly and subtly in till I can convince the player to play in a more private setting.

Well, if you had a better grasp of grammar you'd know that there currently isnt one as stated by the OP

>incredibly contrived scenario just to try and fish out "There's nothing wrong with ERP" responses

I'd kick him out. I'd kick you out as well.

/topic

Next time post this garbage in /d/ where it belongs.

>Implying I don't already include all my subtle fetishes in my settings already as GM

The best part about femdom is that it often goes hand in hand with "strong female characters".

There's literally nothing wrong with basing a character on your favorite fetish.

Every female character I play is a petite qt 3.14 with an incredibly nice ass. The butt thing only ever came up one time over the years though.

>fully clothed
>/d/
What, you from Utah or something?

>Every female character I play is a petite qt 3.14
I want womanlets to leave

Amazonian types can be fun too, but there's just something endearing about girls you can (literally) pick up.

Sadly the dumb cheating NTR bullshit of the mothers ruined WCW for me.

I hate /u/.

>not making the Amazon giggle like a schoolgirl as you throw her over your shoulder.

>I've done this twice
>The first one the party was all rollplayers so they didn't care at all and I ended up just being a buff machine for all they cared.
>The second time the game had like nine players so I just followed behind like a puppy and only ever really bonded with the comic relief characters since I was the only one that would go along with their bits.
I just want to be picked up and carried away ;_;

How did this other player know?
Why did they feel the need to inform me?

Clearly I poorly chose players overall.

Are you into Yuri?

If you are, I'll carry you user

GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
JOIN MY GAME

Do you secretly wish to be a little girl, user?

Have you talked to your therapist?

Sounds fine to me, long as he doesn't start getting to fetishy at the table. PCs having a sex life, sure. Players expecting me to go into detail, not so much.

I'd probably explain as much to the guy that warned me. And probably poke at least a little bit of fun at him for noticing in the first place.

Not really, I would still like to be carried though.

What system?

Kinda, but I don't think I'd be very cute.

Word on the streets is that Honoka was originally planned to be a girl, until editorial mandate changed him to a boy.

Can can I join too? Ill be your healbot if you'll let me. I promise.

>tfw all you want is a cute romance RP
>tfw no one will ever want to play something so boring

kill me now

That's not word on the street, reasonably sure the author said that. They changed him to a boy on a whim.

And that chuffs my flaps because if he was a girl I wouldn't give a single fuck about more /u/ shit. But they suckered me in and THEN /u/ shit.

Especially Honoka's mother. I don't give a fuck if she was your childhood flame, you are a married woman with two fucking kids. You shouldn't be blatantly trying to cheat on your spouse in front of them!

And I wouldn't care if the series didn't portray it as "awww so cute and quirky XD".

Well now I'm just self conscious about my shitty game, anons!
Pathfinder, but with homebrew races and setting. I am an awful cringe-inducing weeaboo though.
I guess if you're still interested you could still post your skype or email address...

I don't care.
[email protected]

>tfw want to play love story
>can't because characters are usually hyper masculine barbarians or grizzled fighters
Thunk want love, too.

I would get that neckbeard shit out of here.

What kind of love story user?

Make it happen anons, I need a cute loveydovey RP in my life.

A typical love story of a barbarian who loves both the death of his foes and his wife in equal measure.

Post yours. Ill reach out tonight after work

>tfw the most recent bit in a game I play consisted of setting up a date between and NPC and PC that totally wanted it but would never go for it on their own
Feels pretty great.

In the last game I GM'd, a decent chunk of the players pursued romance with the NPC party.

Then one of them player match maker for an NPC yuri couple. The rest of the party caught vague wind of this and spent a session solid snaking their way through town, following said couple and spying on them on their first date. It was cute and also pretty funny.

[email protected]
You'll need to send an email to get my skype details though, senpai.

>that email address

Well gosh, I'm kinda interested in you now.

>yuri

I hate /u/ and /u/r players.

Same shit in quest threads. "OH TEE HEE GAY LADIES XD"

user please I'm not used to this feeling. Let's not shit up this thread!

That feel when my char is looking for romance but the DM tries to pair my qt elfy girl with a big male minotaur instead of a female knight..

Get ready to prep the bull!

Quit expecting people to play into your gay shit, maybe.

This is why I can't stand dudes playing female characters. They almost always pull this bullshit.

>GRR I'M INSECURE AND HATE ANYTHING NON-HETERO

Cool your neckbeard, boyo

Would you be interested in ongoing, cute /u/ romance?

The best part is, while you sit around being upset at strangers on the internet, they're relaxing and having fun.

>kicking people for such petty reasons

TOO LATE!

>not the player actually being problematic?
But he's not being problematic. He's not doing anything wrong. He's not rubbing his dirty fetishes in the faces of everyone at the table. He's not even hinting at them.

I kick out no one because nothing is wrong.

M-Maybe..

Maybe you're right. Fuck sakes, I'm just so burnt out at this point. Always with the fucking /u/shit when it comes to tabletop games.

Maybe it's my fellow players. Maybe it's the community. Who knows. Never once seen a gay male/male romance, either.

And it's funny, because it's the opposite of the problem I used to have with fandoms, where'd they'd jump on the chance to ship whatever gay shit is the new black. It's like I'm back on a shitty anime forum.

If you're willing to share your contact info, I'd love to discuss putting something together.

lily.cakes3 is my skype

Convene the council. Figure out which of their fetishes can be played straight in a non-sexy way. Use them and play them out in the least sexy way possible while still being that fetish.

Anything on his "never ever" list will be the theme for a prominent NPC, played to be only slightly and somewhat unsettlingly sexy.

Message incoming

>Not being able to figure out it was referring to the topic in general.

What is reading comprehension?

Have I been rused?

No?.. You haven't added me.

As long as it doesn't come up during game play I punish the snitch with "Jimmy" the ___ Ogre. Where blank is exactly what is needed to turn one simple word choice into a fade to black their character will regret in the morning.

We have one Grippli who met Jimmy...That Grippli was fun for Jimmy...not so much fun for him. You know Small catching for Large.

>Sadly the dumb cheating NTR bullshit of the mothers ruined WCW for me

I thought you meant the other WCW there and wondered what Vince McMahon was doing in lesbian anime

>hating positive nonbinary queer characters

die cis scum

Tell the snitch not to pull this drama-whoring bullshit again. As long as they're not serial killers, I don't care what people do when they're not at my table, so don't bring your grudges into my game. If you can't avoid it, then you - not they - get to go home.

>not slowly warming up to the burly minotaur's advances
>not falling asleep in his soft, warm arms, listening to his deep, rhythmic breathing
>not playing with his ears, laughing as they twitch from the new sensation
>not falling further into lust as his massive member spears deep inside of you
What are you, some kind of homosexual?

Wait, did this entire thread jump into skype without me?

We've even put together a skype group already, user, why aren't you here?

This.

The thread is won.

Kick neither, both have done nothing wrong yet.

Because Im at work and dont have skype! This is bullshit. I was the second to respond!

It happens. My current game had the oracle start a war in the name of love.

Dont leave your heal slut behind. Im est weekends. I need a game

You guys are fucking cute.

You and they should fuck off forever.

I've done the opposite of that a couple of times. I made characters for games that died before I got to play them, so I turned them into profiles and use them for non-lewd play.

If I ever end up recycling those characters I hope I'm never found out.

>not the player actually being problematic
Are you talking about yourself?

How do incorporate rope bondage into a character concept?

The moment I posted that I just remembered DC did just that and I even have a pic from the same photo series.

Kick out the nigger that complained and then kill yourself for even considering that this could have been a problem at all.

What is this "f-list" you speak of, some hipster facebook?

>Are you into Yuri?
Are you not, comrade?

>tfw you will never be a gaping, shaking mess when the minotaur's finished with you

This desu.
I REALLY liked that one character concept, and would go back and kick my own ass to stop me from posting it.
F-List is such a shithole holy fuck I'm never going back.
I know I should have expected it, but Jesus.

Does number 4 have nasty bush or is that a bad tattoo?

It looks to be a tattoo but I can't make out what

You said it, look no further then WW.

Kick out yourself for using shitwords like "problematic."

If someone is causing a problem, what other word are you meant to use? Just because someone else uses it, does that mean the word is now forever tarnished by them?

That's pretty much the definition of bad tattoo.

If someone has fetishes, that's cool. Fetishes on their OC, that's cool. Cleaning off the fetishes to make them playable, that's cool.

I'd be wary of the snitch though since he's obviously trying to start something.

No need to be jealous, you can fuck off with us~

>hurr durr, react like the real issue isn't obvious

The problem isn't the stupid imagined scenario that OP cooked up, the problem is people thinking they're very clever at disguising that the primary motivation behind a character's design was a fetish.

People like you and OP are trying to go for a "It doesn't matter where it comes from" angle, when in reality most of the worst characters that ever hit a tabletop come from people who lack any degree of self-awareness and think they've successfully snuck in their "cleaned-up" fetish character, when all they've done is brought in a hollow shell that is awkward and unlikable.

The "Fetish-first" design process is ridiculous, but no where near as insane as the people who obsess about it and try to pretend it's not one of the worst ways to build a character.

>Never once seen a gay male/male romance, either.
For me it's the opposite. I can't count how many male gay characters I've encountered in tabletop games. Only think I've met a single female one.
Ignoring Succubi, Incubi and Elves.

That might be because you need to drink bleach.

If the character doesn't have any apparent fetishes on them, then clearly she's okay to play without immediate worry of magical realm.

I wouldn't kick the snitch, but I would ask them not to start shit unless the magical realm shit pops up rather overtly.

>replying to OP earnestly

Read the subtext.

>TFW you'll never get the chance to play as a qt healslut

Why even live?