I put everything I have into crypto and am now living homeless and begging

This is everything I have to my name now, how long until I can take out $10 mil?

No this isn't a joke or satire, serious question..

sleeping in my car and on free wifi when not on the streets

you have 1.3 eth or 3000 ?

If biztards actually believed in bitcoins they would all be doing this. I applaud you for not being a hypocrite

both

agreed

We're all gonna make it, user.

>both
Holy shit.

I'm bullish on ETH. I'd say you'd have about 500k in 2020. That's pulling a number out of my ass, but, shows how optimistic I am.

5 year max

this story reminds me of the shoe shine boy story that made Kennedy pull out at the last minute before the '29 crash

if more people start to be doing this i think we can officially say we are in bubble territory

Plebe

>Bullish
>70% loss

The state

So serious question, and dont know if this is where to go for real advice, a little history, been on Veeky Forums for maybe 6 months? Pretty much only pol since the election, memes took me there, just found biz.

Heard about bitcoin in 2015 when i was sittin playing skyrim, i remember it was like 300-400$ or something like that then i see last week its 10,000$. Im a poorfag, never had a dollar, i make 1000$ every two weeks working as a nurse aid at a hospital, live paycheck to paycheck.

I am about to inherit roughly 2 million dollars, 3 houses, and a brand new honda pilot car. Well, there are me and my two brothers so part of that. I am the executer or whatever its called of the will. I have no idea what im doing and have never even been in a courtroom or talked to a lawyer so im going to talk to my aunt who is an attorney but kind of a distant relative. Going to mainly talk to her about taxes and things, investments. My question is how much would you really sink in to this? Do I put a ton into one "coin"? Or put a little here and a little there?

And have experience with the whole sleeping in a car thing. I work 120 miles from town and sometimes do that to save on the hotel rooms in the winter.

Thanks for any help, and not from reddit, this is just how I type.

putdown maybe 200k,half in btc, 1/4 in the other populr coins/ 1/4 in shit coins

ok that makes sense, wow it was at 10,080 a few hours ago now its at 11, 162.90. Ok i think im going to dump only some of it soon, because people say wait until it drops some. (Bitcoin) Going to do some more research, I dont know why there are so many different ones. This is starting to look like stocks and not currency lol. Ok thanks man.

move to denmark then open up an account followed by the cash out. No tax on crypto m8

take ur money to a big bank and ask for help. Keep extra on the side for coins

I mean dont take my advice, do your reasearch, 200k wuld be a big gamble but potentially very big reward

if i were you id put like 20k in and just fuck around with shitcoins trying to chase pump and dumps when youre board

>My question is how much would you really sink in to this?
Me personally? 95%. Rent the houses. Keep the car. Never have to work again.

Put a big sum into DASH over 2000 coins and you will have a passive income every year just by leaving your computer on. Do that on a couple of computers and you will make back everything you invested quite easily. Wish I had that kind of inheritance.

Hope it works out well for you user.

Yep thanks doing this anyways

Haha thats funny because that is what i was originally going to do, and i just bought a 2003 car about a month ago. From the same person that died. No joke, they sold me the old car and bought a new one. But no way im putting in 95%, I don't even know how much that is yet but, ya I couldn't begin to do that much or near it. I was thinking maybe 20%.

ok looking into DASH, dont know what that is.

And thanks man, my brother has 4 kids and is about to retire from the airforce, honestly more glad it happened to him more than me. We got them a tv last year, 60 inch vizio and before that they were using this like 50" projection tv from 1990 that was so dim they could hardly play games on it. So glad for them.

Ok thanks fellas going to do some research based on some of these things. Seems like everyone has their favorites so I want to know why. Going to read around here more.Thanks!

Oh one more question, there is this ad on craigslist where some guy is offering some starter help on bitcoins, he says minimal investment for the help, this is complete bs right? I figured it was a scam but maybe it is a legit thing like a broker or something?

Stay away from craigslist and never disclose how much money you have from now on. I may be a kangaroo posting on a Cambodian fly fishing forum but ever telling someone how much you have in the bank is a really bad idea. Buy some gym equipment too start working out once you've settled down and you will feel like 1 million dollars every day.

If it ever pays off send me some DASH dust, :^)
Xfar92cczUz7xCJArRXjpaWdnspwBvvkyF

This

Why eth?

>convincing rich old people to buy your shitcoin bags and pay you for the privilege

hehehe

This is what you call a Deluded Cryptocuck, he's foaming at the mouth as you can see

Ok so this means he is trying to sell you worthless coins? I wasn't going to contact him anyways, but I see I have about a month of reading to do. Where is the best place? Videos on the tube?

He sells bitcoins in person so that you can be anonymous. Thats a legit service. But he's also "teaching crypto" by showing you how to get a wallet. Thats like teaching a 80 year old how to type on computer. It's unnecessary if youre not senile and have a brain

In the last few weeks I've noticed an unhealthy increase in namefagging. We don't use IDs here for a reason please assimilate.