Buy Litecoin right now or you will live with regret for the rest of your life

Buy Litecoin right now or you will live with regret for the rest of your life

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8zyJX3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have 5.6, am I going to make it?

Hodl and you will get the lambo in 5 years, I promise you

I don't think 5.6 LTC is gonna equal lambo money but it'll be solid gains anyway

Have 40 LTC. Looking forward to normie wave 2018

but i need to use it to buy other coins since bitcoin is too expensive to be swaping around wallets. ESPLAIN.

Thanks user, if someone wants to help me get closer to 6 that would be hella awesome

LdYKaXUgt8KKJ1wxUnfaNxY3bfcA1K43SG

OP, explain yourself or GTFO

Why would anyone give a stranger free money? When has this ever worked for you? Have some dignity. You sound like a stupid bitch looking for a sugar daddy

I strongly believe in LTC. However

I am in that same boat. Keep getting torn between whittling down my LTC or my ETH to buy shitcoins. Always end up pulling from LTC

But no joke, LTC will almost undoubtedly reach $1500 some day. If it was called "Bitcoin Lite" it would already be there

Ya but do you factor what its worth against the bitcoin? Its rise in USD price is a reflection of bitcoins inflation. It not even rising on par. Youre better off just holding bitcoin. Lite is to be used not horded.

Suck my dick and i'll give you that LTC, bitch boi.

The YTD percentage rise of LTC is literally twice that of BTC. Yes BTC is the name brand and it controls the tide that lifts all the other currencies. What is your point? BTC is becoming a mainstream concept as it was intended, and it will bring with it 3 or 4 other currencies. I think ETH and LTC will be among those. ETH as a platform, as it was intended. LTC for its faster transactions, as it was intended.

Why LTC and not BTC? LTC still has plenty of room to increase another 1000%. Whereas bitcoin is approaching 1/10 the market cap of gold, at which point it might actually, seriously, for real start to slow down a bit

you name it and I'll do it for .1 LTC

Ld6pq1qCjzexLNN8P4KniVsk4LsozihNot

My point is you are speculating and my opinion is as just as valid as yours. Claiming you have some sort of foreknowledge or trading skills wears thin on BIZ. I say its to be used. I use it to buy coins that arent $100. Your holding drives up the price so what your point? Another coin will just userp it. Holding these currency coins instead of using them to invest in new technologies is what is creating this feedback loop and volatile trading climate. Everyone wants it to come too easy. Blind leading the bling pure chaos. Everyone in making claims here. Its useless.

I'll buy after the Lomocoin pump.

the only people who buy litecoin are dumbass normies who login to coinbase and see this stupid shit sitting alongside king btc and prince eth. no point to it whatsoever. eventually even the normies will find out this shit is worthless.

Except LTC is one of the 3 currencies on coinbase so it does, in fact, have some special standing instead of being one of "these currency coins" which is a baseless distinction. In fact BTC is the ultimate currency coin. If you want some XLM what do you do? You trade some coin for BTC and then you spend BTC on XLM. And BTC is obviously doing well. So if LTC is inching into that same role, I'd say that bodes well for it.

And yeah we're speculating. Enormous companies pay tens of millions of dollars to be 51% correct for a month instead of tossing a coin. Speculation is all anyone can possibly do in a market like cryptocurrency

I have 200 of these, am I gonna make it?

Letme rephrase it this way: We are all in competition. We are not freinds. You dont want to help me you want to make money off of me. This is the nature of economics. If you had some forknowledge you would keep it to yourself. Encouraging others to invest in X coin is a clear indication that you are holding bags. You want to sell your LTC so you can get back into bitcoin which is the gold standard. No one talks about the countless trades that they lose money on here. Thanks for the LTC tip. I had no idea what to do next, but Im gonna take your word for it.

>not making money off of normies

I use litecoin to transfer between exchanges

is this nigga serious?
discord.gg/8zyJX3

get off your high horse and make some fucking money. its about analyzing the psychology of the market and as you just described the normies are gonna buy it. they want 1 whole litecoin not .00001 of a BTC. buy while you are ahead of them make your money and go back to the coin you kno is solid in the long run.

same thats all its for but some asshole larping as investors dumpen all thier tendies money into it and need to shill for the bump.

nice bag dump faggot

can i get a 15$ worth from one of you crypto gods, i bought my first coin dec 1 2017

Buy the retrace dip around $95.

LVdzBy9LLaDMExxkygeAsMWKGvK1VfNQZ8
LTC wallet addy
ill pay it forward one day

>$75-85

I got about 80LTC at the price of $32 each back from 2013

what should I do??

Hold on until $170. Buy the dips. The dips will be happening in month scales.

sell at $170?

any particular reason for this?

Nah