How much money do I need to make my life like an anime

How much money do I need to make my life like an anime

invest and get all your money backed by bitcoin, which is backed by blockchain, which is backed by arguments, which is backed by anime girls

How much is 8ft of rope?

Its called highschool romance. You missed out

13k and you can go to a language school in akihabara for 2 years. housing is like 400usd a month. doesnt get more amine than that sempai

Not all anime are high school romances

well user, you cant gain magical powers, so what could you possibly mean?

A couple million for a 12 ep.

Anime isn't real, people don't act like the characters do in Anime. People don't look like them and the streets and buildings in anime are all clean. There's no Background music in real life unlike anime to create a setting.
Sorry to dissapoint you man. No amount of money will give you the Anime life

Thought you said "make an anime". You're probably going to need 30 million+ or wait 20 years for real virtual reality.

> pay actors
> pay for their plastic surgery to make them look anime
> pay OCD people to clean the city
> pay musicians to follow me around and softly play setting-appropriate music

Enough bitcoin could make this happen.

I JUST WANT TO GO ON ADVENTURES WITH MUH FRIENDS AND HAVE A QT LOVE INTEREST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Being this deluded

user, those characters found those friends by seeking adventure on their own. when is the last time you explored the sewer tunnels?

I haven't even left my apartment in 9 days. I should probably buy food soon tbqh

Moderately rich fag with decent advice coming through.

In that case you don't need much money at all. Get 750k, buyout an established business for 1.1-1.2mm that allows for an absentee owner, pre tax income from said business should be about $350k annually, live humbly and pay off the debt over 2-3 years. Now you're making $230k a year after taxes and you don't even have to work. You can go anywhere, you can do whatever, you can pretty much buy anything.

Yes, it's actually that easy. Now, if you want to take it a step farther you can use the income from that business to buy out another established business or to buy commercial properties. In 3 years you can buy another business, pay it off over 1-2 years. The next one will ony take 2 years to buy, 1 year to pay off, then 1 year to buy & 6 months to pay off, then you can buy another in full within a year. Total timeframe is 13 years and you're now making a million dollars a year after taxes.

The growth is exponential. If you keep going in this cycle for another 10 years you'll be filthy rich. It all comes down to whether you want to be young and moderately rich or old and very rich. In my opinion, the former is the better option.

I forgot to tell you I actually don't have any friends

about 2 billion

>Get 750k
>buyout business for 1.1+ mil
Wat.

Also, what kind of businesses?

There's one in particular that's especially good for this kind of thing. I won't tell you because there's only about 20-30 of them for sale at any given time in the entirety of the United States but if you look hard enough you'll figure it out. You get one hint, they're territorially protected businesses. If you do figure it out, don't say it here.

>what kind of businesses
Doesn't really matter as long as they're well established and high volume. You pay more than you would starting your own business but your risk is minimized since you already have the staff, you have a customer base, and you have verifiable financial records and a pre-negotiated lease on the building. Gas stations are never a bad idea, bars/restaurants are cool to own but carry a bit more risk, large dry cleaners, large car wash/detailers, liquor stores, salons, etc. As long as they're high volume stores with verifiable income, the industry is mostly irrelevant.

Friends come with money. Even if you don't know that you have money you'll become a more interesting person and others will gravitate towards you. Real friends are priceless though. I only have 2 and I don't care about anyone else.

hot dog carts?

cemetery?

I love my life. Some days it honestly feels like an anime, it's just too perfect.

I love my girl and waking up in the morning. I love music and writing stories. I love seeing my crypto gains go up. Life is beautiful, anons.

>id: MOE

nice larp

I'm happy for you user. Hopefully I can get there before I become an hero

You'll make it user. Post Ark address

I'm no beggar friend but thanks anyway.

Yeah, you'll definitely make it.

a bullet to the temple would do

Sure

Why not. That's gotta be one of the lowest maintenance businesses you can run.

Money is money. As long as it's verifiable income and you don't have to work for it, it doesn't matter where it's coming from.

0 dolors to get to live on the streets and get ruffed up and meet cool characters