The party enters the BBEG's throne room earlier than expected

>The party enters the BBEG's throne room earlier than expected
>They catch him in a compromising position

Did we bring time stop countermeasures?

>Orgy ensues
I think that's a good enough ending.

Put two in his chest and on in his head. Go from there if that doesn't work.

With all the misery the BBEG has caused to get my character's attention I'm not fucking around.

Is the BBEG having sex?
Because if so my character stands off to the side and offer scathing critique of his/her technique

define "compromising position"

They catch him while he's still putting on his skin

The goal of all life is sex?

>It was a trap
>Thats actually just a clone/robot copy of the BBEG
>The BBEG just disarmed you by tricking you into an orgy
Killing your party is literally no different than a duck hunt

SURRENDER NOW, ANCIENT EVIL, AND RETURN TO YOUR SLUMBER, LEST WE RELEASE WOODCUTS OF YOUR CURRENT STATE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

Hey, anyone would pick a bone with Ainz.

CLEAVE AND SMITE

I'd bone those bones! Or maybe those bones would bone me. I'm not entirely sure how bones work.

What stopped you before?

>I give a heavy sigh
>drop into my fighting stance and tell my team not to underestimate him
>and not to be seduced by his well-defined bones and handsomely menacing features
>I don't want to lose another party just because they can't keep it in their pants... again.

>"I try to seduce him!"
>But, he's a b-
>"SEDUCE HIM"
>Sigh
>"You manage to get his interest."

Reminded of the time my rogue accidentally stumbled into the antagonists bedroom while she was going through her nightly routine and brushing her hair.

Well, what happened next?
Also, "she" refers to the antagonist, right?

NOT HAVING WOODCUTS OF HIM IN A COMPROMISING POSITION, OBVIOUSLY

Both characters in that situation were female. Mine wasn't noticed at first and lingered around, when she was she said the reason she didn't try to leave or act was because she was stunned by how pretty the antagonist was, and was able to make herself look with all sorts of accessories.

It was partially honest because my character had grown up a street urchin while the antagonist was a noble, so it was a first time seeing such high class that close, my character actually was taken aback.

The antagonist was initially hostile and was going to call for the guards, but when she heard my character's response, she sort of took curious pity on her and helped her up and led her by the hand over to the sitting mirror and ran her through all there was. It ended up with her brushing my character's hair instead and using some fancy products on her in front of the mirror together.

Afterward she let my character go with a flower in her hair and a bottle of perfume, and said she wouldn't mind seeing my character again. My character left in a glow and enamored with the antagonist, or at least her lifestyle. After that things got complicated.

>After that things got complicated
Go on...

My character got into a situation where became devoted to the antagonist who sort of doted on her and basically played dress up and beautified her. Things like giving her baths and washing her hair, putting her in fancy clothes and applying cosmetic effects. It was a once a week thing they did, and my character was too overwhelmed to realize that the antagonist was either feeding her info or learning info from her during their time together. She basically turned my character into a loyal watchdog under the guise of doting on her and being her friend.

Eventually my character ended up defending and protecting her when things turned against her even and helped her to escape justice, and thereafter had her as a benefactor and friend.

That's... adorable.