Filename thread

They just don't stop

>law firms in shadowrun

I wish they would.

>reposting the same pictures over and over
>efficient

But of course. Using the same files saves time that would otherwise be wasted creating original content.

That's pretty funny.

more like smug

ah, HR Giger, the first to create his own magical realm.

A trash spoof my friend, just a trash spoof.

yeah, not quite

;___;

I have no idea what the reference here is. anyone care to catch me up?

Underrated Post

Aah Er, or some say Erection.

Pretty much the only time the armor ever helped the imperials.

>JaTravious
>Takeitha
>DaKendrix

Man, I have so many new NPC names!

how is that alive

Underrated

>female_orcs.gif

>sitting in the chair sideways
To what end?

This needs a better name.

>skeletor is a father. jpeg
or, alternativly
Carcosa.jpeg

What is even happening here?

How has there not been a Ghostbusters splatbook for Hunter yet?

I'm not going to deny that the tits are a factor in my enjoyment of Monster Musume, but if I had to rank the reasons I read it they'd still be probably 3rd. At least behind the characters and the comedy. Still ahead of plot though, given that it's a Slice of Life.

I don't understand, is that supposed to be an orc female in the background? Because it's not really clear.

Gogle tells me the one on the far right is an ugly orc.

>Examiner of underclothing

just how old is the Federal Booby Inspector joke?

>Beef Twister
>Fish-bender
>Cow-banger
>examiner of underclothing
>Knocker-up of workpeople

>Knocker-up of workpeople
This was actually a legitimate job. Before alarm clocks were common some poor asshole would come by early as shit in the morning and "knock up" on your bedroom window with a long cane to wake up the working people in time for their shifts.

>Running About

oh lord

So did people just have midget slaves back then?

> Electric bath attendant

A legit job. These were basically bathtub saunas heated by electric coils and thought to be treatment for all sorts of illnesses. Whoever selected this list of "weird" jobs obviously doesn't know shit.

Pretty sure the greeks had penis inspection day.

>flashy magic sword shit
>nobody dies
Accurate.

Weird to an uneducated modern perspective, not weird historically. Sorta like cultural shift which makes people think that ancient people were all barabaric warmongers who married and consummated with "children"

>drowner
more of a race than a profession, really

and am I the only one wondering what 1880s turnips tasted like? They must have been a lot friskier back in those days.
>Turnip shepherd

>Beef Twister
>Fish-bender
hey, would you rather live in a world where you only had perfectly straight beef and fish to live off of? because that doesn't sound like a world worth living in to me.

>This was actually a legitimate job. Before alarm clocks were common some poor asshole would come by early as shit in the morning and "knock up" on your bedroom window with a long cane to wake up the working people in time for their shifts.

Don't worry, I knew that already, I was just havin' myself a chuckle.

>Fatuous pauper
>i.e. NEET bucks
Sign me up!

Those are some damn fine Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay backgrounds.

eh, sort of. We'd call it a 'talent agencies' today. It's basically the same job, although it probably had a slightly less cosy agent-client relationship back in the day.

>My cousin works at a talent agency in London and I'm almost sure she's dealt with Warwick Davis at some point. If she did, I'll be calling her a 'proprietor of midgets' for as long as it remains funny and probably quite a bit longer.

I hope to dear god that this is saved from that thread where I wouldn't shut up about grouses. Of note, that is a male bird. Those are dude tits.

>Accidentally clicking on Undertale General

That's not very Veeky Forums, though.