pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0
youtube.com/watch?v=vmZ90VijO_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is the biggest failure in all of the chain?

Sure, Why not.

Nice two threads.

You.

I'm not a character in a jump, silly man.

So I've got a question, is your Jumper more of a character or just 'you'? Do you write it as if you were literally going through that yourself or do you create a character to guide your decisions, or maybe even just to establish a theme?

This user reads the writefagging. Your jumper appears to be a dick.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?

This is now a "no yuri" thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0

Just me. The way I've developed as a person through my experiences has produced a theme, however.

Turian Ambassador, Mass Effect

Imma do what I want.

I guess we're moving over here. Can I get some ideas for some items for a Slender man jump? I've got money, a camera, the Marble Hornets student film, and the prettiest little knife you ever saw, but I cannot for the life of me think of any more.

Welp, see you in the other thread.

Just don't do any girls if you are one.

Ah, yes, ""Biggest failure in the chain."

We've dismissed that claim.

You can't stop me.

Is there a 'game plan' to Worm or any other setting? Like, places to be and things to do at certain times to save particular people, things to account for in the timeline alterations, what you'd need to do all that effectively, etc.

Creepy stalker girls who are obsessed with you and try and kill their friend over this obsession.

Lost Property update tonight. As soon as I find out where 0.8 went. Has anyone seen it?

Us user, all of us.

Anyone?

>money
Heh heh heh.

Will there also be a perk that gives you the courage to yell at Slenderman?
youtube.com/watch?v=vmZ90VijO_0

I honestly don't know, I never paid much attention to Slenderman stuff. Maybe a flashlight or a suit?

Flamio.
Naw, I ain't seen it. Best of luck, though.

More than just slender, get other urban legends in thee.

Last version I saw was 0.7.

Flashlight with unlimited battery power. Hand held cam with unlimited power and storage space.

If you want to save the world, kill Jack Slash when he invades in June. Otherwise, you have to deal with the Slaughterhouse 9000, and Golden Morning.

Also convince Scion to kill himself, it will be much easier than you think.

If I jump overlord and take the 42nd supreme being does it take 300 off my race or just give me a 300 free? Could I buy demon for 200?

Only item I can think of would be a vehicle that lets you nope the fuck out or a scooby van,

General suggestions: Expand it to the other Fear Mythos? Or at least put the option as a drawback. Also, a gauntlet mode would be 11/9.

It's way too late for me but-after scouring the archives this is the absolute latest version I can find

I think the first would be alright as long as you can program AIs enough to fool other players

The second would almost definitely bust your ass for outright breaking the game though, since it's a much more blatent form of hacking based on what I remember talking to Digger about this place

Yes, read the notes it explains this.

Darn, I guess I lost it.

Reads more as a free race and not free points.

You would be too if you had the power of the mind and no one could stop you.

What is this from?

I was planning on including them as a drawback, but I don't know enough about them to make the jump about them.

>That plan
It could work, I don't really see why it wouldn't. The one A.I. in the series actually did just hang out in a hole in the ground and operate through a character.

There's not much reason to though, there's really only one night where everything goes to shit and it had a remarkably high survival rate. The only avatars who died are the guy who thought attacking the killer dragon, which was designed as a raidboss before it got powered up, head on by himself was a good idea, and the girl who got shot in the back by her teammate because she was about to do something really stupid.

I want to come out and say that metagaming Raildex isn't that important or valuable compared to having Yuriko exist and be my waifu, and I'm saying this as an user that fucking love to metagame Raildex to ever living shit.

Granted, you'd still be able to fuck with the metaphysics, and if you intend make a splash in the indexverse, you probably already have enough power to hold your ground against the top tiers anyway.

Plus, how could you resist Yuriko?

It is a free race of 300 points or less but if you want one that costs more you can take 300 points off the price and then apply the player discount to the remaining cost meaning that zombie that costs 400 would instead cost 50. This is all explained in the notes.

Yes because your waifu is fucking garbage.

There are a shit load of reality warpers in index, Meta gaming is needed to avoid them.

Oh derp thanks.

I took the two highest drawbacks which are Let Me In and Stay Alive Online. So you'd understand why I'd hide in a hole in the ground just as a precaution.

How the fuck did you lose your own Jump?

See:

I don't know user. I'll let you know if I ever find an answer.

It's Xed out, you can't actually take it.

Won't Touya keep everyone safe?

So, Journey to the West as an early jump, yea or nay? How about if I don't load up on drawbacks and ignore the actual journey to the west? I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to do in a world like that for ten years, and 1000 CP means I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.

If I took the perk from Sburb that makes it so you have a habit of tripping over powerful magic artifacts, how much fun could I expect?

Power of the mind? Does the Three Pounds Of Dreams perk from Psychonauts count?

And nope, I wouldn't. I mean, seriously, phenomenal cosmic power and you're stealing credit cards? Please tell me you were at least stealing them from dicks?

It's a jump about losing stuff, we really should have expected this.

When I saw his first post, I thought he was actually just trying to set up a pun.

It's early in the chain. Stealing credit cards is easy money.

We talked about this in the last thread, apparently Reploid said its okay if people really wanted to, we're just spit balling why you should always go this route since we now know it's available to us.

One of the biggest disappointments of Persona 2129 Quest is that the girl that Thorn uses Yuriko's art for is both someone else's waifu and not our protagonist's type even if she weren't. Damn it, Kanami, why must you be so cute.

Wanna know how, user?

0.8 doesn't exist. It was a setup for a pun.

I apologize to the user who went digging for it. It was nice of them.

Touma would protect the city as a whole but how would you be able to do anything if you couldn't meta the place? There are so many ridiculous threats that you need the LN to act as a guide for avoiding places of terror.

You're a monster.

That is pretty funny.

But he's an obvious monster, like an 80s slasher killer that shows up when the music starts playing.

Oh well. Two points to the first year Slytherin for using a line from a classic song in their build (the Stamina perk).

It's also outright in the notes that he doesn't mind.

Most of them are on the magic side. You don't need to try to avoid them, you'd need to look for them if you wanted to meet them.

Granted that might all change if it all goes out the rails, but I'm actually comfortable with the idea of Raildex being a wild ride where I only know how the meta physics work.

Fuck, I'd run it full random several times for no additional benefit beyond a crazy time, because I like the setting that much.

>(YOU)

The answer is both.
I started the Chain as myself, and do base my decisions on what I would do, through the filter of bazillion years of slowly building super powers.
But at the same time, I've created a consistent support character that grows and changes with me, with a direct two way link to my thoughts and emotions.
So the answer is that I play as Me+1.

What an adorable child.

>Ignoring the journey
Don't you want to reach enlightenment?

Ice cold...

Did you know that taking electrokinisis kills you if you enter water? I know you can toggle but did you ever forget or try to use you power in the shower? Because if you didn't take that into consideration you probably died that jump.

It's me. I imagine myself in those situations and try to puzzle out what I'd do with the tools I brought to the chain and the tools the chain has provided. Makes for a more fleshed out narrative.

All Conduit powers kill you if you enter water, no Conduit can swim. It's their Kryptonite.

Canon or silly gameplay mechanic?

Try and help panacea before she does some really stupid shit caused by her step sister partially. Maybe the dodgeball lesbian perk can help out? Also, help skitter out, the poor girl puts up with so much shit, even if you can argue she brought it upon herself. Also find some way to therapy no jutsu eidolon, because holy shit his shard is too strong and he is the cause of many problems.

Before my foray into the Ecclesiarchy and Kancolle I kind of played off my prejump memories as a vivid dream. My character remembered them but didn't really do anything based off of them, so... kinda.

For the theme I took classic liberalism and gave it religious rhetoric. At the same time we've got the culture war going on, so I've adopted some of that rhetoric into my real life vernacular. It's dorky, I know, but fun.

Believe it or not, playing this daydreaming game has helped instill a strong sense of justice and democratic patriotism that I apply in my every day life.

You clearly lack confidence in your own abilities.

Just look at it like It's jumping Lovecraft all over again!

Moreover, Touma might not exist in the jump anymore because it's all of the rails. Can't count on anything but your own senses, paranoia, and genre savvyness.

For other types it might be a gameplay mechanic but electros shock themselves to death if they try to swim and blow themselves up if they try to drive.

Fuck off to another plane of existence it is.

That seems like a pretty sensible way to do it, yeah. What do you think has changed you the most over the chain? Drawbacks, origins, events, or maybe just getting powers?

I ended up going to Zerg route only twenty or so jumps in. The 500 years of memories ended up overwhelming my 200-odd years at that point.

>Me+1
How do you think that's affected you over time? With how you both can read each other, has any of their opinions or ideas ever leeched over to you?

Well, with electrokinesis it's canon, the plot references Cole's problems with water at several points. For the others it might just be a dumb game mechanic.

For killing the Endbringers before they literally kill countless people, have a teleportation ability that can plant something in their cores, be where they spawn, and be able to do it from a safe distance.

Jumpers does anyone know some good ways to make your own Liberty Prime? I want to make Soviet Prime.

The fun part is that if Manyfist did not take this into account he probably died in that jump, serves him right for stealing all those credit cards.

If you can access multi-planer/dimensional stuff, you don't need to worry super hard about basically anything Raildex has to throw at you, the strongest thing seen only has the ability to create and destroy our plane of existence as it pleases.

Every jumper has access to that, plan hide in warehouse is a go!

jump fallout with a gundam

You can't shut the door behind you though.

Would you rather he stole cakes?

In Soviet Russia, robot makes YOU!

That depends, what's the tech behind this Liberty Prime thing? Is it some kind of ship, a giant robot, what is it? When was it made in-universe, and how? Did it have some special power source or armour that was used to make it? Going to need some information on this.

The fallout jump nerfs all of your stuff down to fallout level.

Exactly. Your Gundam will become Liberty Prime level.

Go to G-Gundam. Highly stereotypical national mecha are their bread and butter there.

And Liberty Prime is in Fallout, so if Soviet Prime matches it there won't be any change.

Force Field, yes I can.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

>Not know what Liberty Prime is.
You fucking disappoint me.