Just when you thought forge world couldn't get anymore awesome, they release this gem

Just when you thought forge world couldn't get anymore awesome, they release this gem.

Wolf Primach with his wolf power armor and wolf sword.

is that a de-plagued plague drone?!

You're a week late with all these photos. Warhammer Fest was last weekend.

>More 30k shit

Don't you autists have a containment thread?

>complaining about board-related content just because you don't like it
Do you also complain about MTG threads?

>Leman Russ
Not furry enough, I call bullshit!

No, it's the "dark mechanicum didn't invent shit, everything Chaos ever uses was made by loyalists a long time ago" drone.

From the looks of it, He's also got his wolf shield on his back and wolf hammer or axe in his other hand.

So, What your saying is some of the chaos things like the brute are loyalist?

Mother of god, forgefiend is loyalist.

where's the beard?

I've heard it's the Spear of Russ, actually.

Wolf Shaver.

Spear of Wolf.

Is that an uncorrupted version of the Nurgle blight drone?

I do believe 30k Mechanicum fluff has already made references to dinobots.

It's important to remember that the Dark Mechanicum do invent some shit, and are capable of giving things mad modifications. So the Forgefiends probably resemble something 30k loyalist, but have probably been heavily twisted and modified - moreso than a Plague Drone.

>30k BFG introduces loyalist planet killer

This is just getting stupid now. GW can't into archetypes.

FINALLY

>Still no Sisters of Silence

Its so annoying the fluff/tabletop dissonance Chaos Marines suffer from.
It used to be that "Razorbacks were discovered post heresy so the chaos legions wouldn't have any." and "Land speeders are too hard to maintain so Chaos dudes don't get any either because they all broke a long time ago."

Then in the 4th (or was it 5th?) edition CSM they decided to push that most CSM forces are actually just renegades who turned later and employ cult troops from the legions as mercenaries.
So since we are now mostly recently turned loyalists did we get to keep any of our old loyalist toys?
NOPE!
Then the loyalists got more new shit like Centurions and stuff. Meanwhile the 30k series starts revealing that "Oh whirlwinds, razorbacks, and landspeeders? ALL the legions had those, and not just that, but even BETTER versions than their 40k counterparts... Hell some modern chapters still use them! Still none for Chaos, even though some legions actually made extensive use of these things (like Deathguard and their Cataphractii armor)".
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Forgeworld starts stating that the legions also had access to even better versions of Centurion armor, Land Raider Crusaders, and Dreadknights.

Very good quality! Where you find these picts? I hope you have pic of Space Wolf legionary from Inferno...

Even the loyalists have trouble maintaining those. Warbands of renegades wouldn't have the supply lines and support the loyalists do.

the whole point of the spear was he hated using it (kept 'misplacing' it) and 10,000 years later the space wolves venerating it is a cosmic joke.

Yet they're able to maintain shit like the Murder class cruiser with plasma batteries loyalist can't make nor maintain, which is why their plasma batteries are shittier.

By recent, they're still 3-4,000 years old. Not to mention Razorbacks still don't exist in 30, so that bitching is pointless.

>warbands.
>traitor legions.

I don't understand your point.

There's a difference.

Russ has never had a beard in the fluff.

Yes, but how does it relate to this discussion? Explain to me what is your thought process so I can respond to it, because I there's a miscommunication here and I don't want to jump to conclusions just yet.

There's a difference in supplies, favor, and establishment.

Warbands of Renegades cannot maintain such craft.

Traitor Legions can.

Different user here.

Warbands are very small affairs which, if they're lucky, can maybe match an Astartes company in marine manpower. Usually they have a mix of marines from different 'legions' or traitors from the chapters.

Legions are the Legions. Usually they're sort of scattered about, with exceptions. Black Legion usually sticks together, mostly because Abaddon is relatively decent at maintaining high numbers in his forces.

By no means a 40k lore expert, just what I know on the subject.

You should of known when you sold your soul to chaos that it would come at a price, scum.

Meanwhile us loyalist, Get all the good toys. So, How goes that rusty rotting tank you've got from m 30?

Yet it's the warbands that maintain the Murder, because it's a post-Heresy vessel (M33-37).

Also, legions don't really exist anymore. Even the codex says they've pretty much dissolved into smaller warbands commanded by individual lords with their own goals. So the term "warband" isn't the best to differentiate a 30k chaos legion from a post-30k chaos chapter, when both can have warbands. Also, some chapters can turn traitor and keep their homeworld with all its forges.

>not using Codex: Space Marines
>not having IG allies for cultists
>not having a Knight detachment as daemon engines
>not using IG psykers to summon daemons for your army

Best part is that I can find nifty ways of making all manner of conversions. My grav-centurions are made from the Admech kataphron servitors with a conversion beamer techmarine on a bike joining them, modeled as a dark mechanicum priest riding on an abeyant.

How many primarchs do FW release per year? I know there are about 7-8 left + emprah and I am considering getting the entire collection for display once it's finished.

Magnus the red is the one, I'm on the look out for.

We'll probably see them in July during Open Day.

>Wolfmourne hungers...

>Those ammo feeds
I'm bout to nut.

I still like how reasonable those missiles look. It actually looks like it isn't about to fall over.

I wonder what the huge blocks behind the launch tubes are. It doesn't look like it's housing the launch tube, the missiles wouldn't really need a generator either. Counterweight? Surely they could find a better way to balance the launchers.

HOLY FUCK
YES

>It still doesn't fit on its base

They look like ammo clips/bins.

They don't look like they're storing extra missiles. It's possible the missiles are one use only items, just like manticores and that vortex missile fortification.