Previous Thread: >>47361960

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Question to authors: Do you ever make a build for your own CYOA?

Yep.

>Question to authors: Do you ever make a build for your own CYOA?
Once. i didn't read any of the companions since I could still remember them.

I do!
I've made second skin CYOA, A.I. CYOA, Bionicle CYOA, Toy Story CYOA, KAIFU CYOA, and now the symbiote CYOA. And I have another on the way.
Absolutely I make my own builds.

> The Question
Nah m8. That's the job of readers.

Oh yeah, you wanted your name to be like Symbrote right?

>another on the way.
What is it?

Is the Touhou user still alive? Is SDA still alive?

A little bit of
>OC
to start off the thread

A lewd one about boobs
Yeah, Symbiobro. I even called myself that when I posted the symbiote one.

>boobs
No asses? Damn.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

My last two builds were very adventurous, so here's a comfier one.

>Origin
Dual Citizenship

>Kingdoms
Mariq
Roza

>Benefits
Business
Lord
Residence
Baron
Treasurer

>Hostilities
At war with... (+2 Property)

>Rewards
Priceless Jewels
Estate

>Final Array
Combat: 1
Knowledge: 1
Resources: 5
Treasury: 1
Property:4

As a child of the Highlands I was fortunate enough to significant wealth in terms of property and cash which I have aggressively invested into the natural resources of both my home kingdoms. Now the owner of two of the largest and prosperous gemstone mines and farms in the world I find my investments at risk from the building tension between the Highland kingdoms. As a significant landholder I have been in constant talks with the royal Roza family but have thus far been unable to sway them from their current path. If they are committed to the independence of Roza I may be forced to throw in support with the agreement that my property would fall entirely into their realm with all the protections and taxes that would imply. If I cannot maintain neutrality in the forthcoming conflict I must at least ensure that my holdings are not split between two warring kingdoms.

As a tits man, I'm completely fine with it.

This cyoa triggers my stupidity.

There will be a balancing act perk, don't worry.

Vampire

Induce Desire
General Magic
Attractive

Seems pretty straightforward and in line with established vampire canon.

Succubus
Victim blaming, girl, and attractive.

Devil
Strike a Deal (free)
Attractive
General Magic
Feed [Blood]

I will dress as a bat and beat thugs up then drink their blood, like always.
Oh and I'll shout that I am myself every 5 minutes, all the while using a lung-cancer voice impression.
I'll also fuck female thieves and sometimes I'll invade circuses and smash clowns faces to a pulp.

The forthcoming war with Lith (of all places?) may be good for my own goals as hopefully all the Highlands can join together against an external threat and remind Roza why the unification exists in the first place.

However, war is bad for business if you're not in the business of war. There's not as much of a market for decorative and luxury fruits in times of war and this happened at just about the worst time for me, financially speaking. I'll have to weather the fighting without much defense either against fluctuating markets or enemy combatants trampling my fields. I think I'll switch most of the farmland over to hearty food crops, both to supply the troops and build up stores to prepare for sieges. Making my land vital to war effort is not only noble thing to do in the situation but should also afford me some official protection. I wouldn't be averse to using this to further my social stature, either.

As far as the gemstone mine, I'll just have to hope that we can keep trade routes open and I can keep supplying merchants in more distant lands. However, as an industry not at all important to the war effort it's possible that my miners will be among the first conscripted into duty. Let's just hope it doesn't get that bad.

Lore questions. How dangerous is the world now? How common are demon hunters? How common are demons? How do we compare as demons towards native demons?

Oh I'll also:
>kidnap a 13 year old and make him wear a speedo and fight hardened armed thieves
>make a custom tank-car that is TOTALLY NON LETHAL
>burn a lawyer's face
>throw a nitrogen canister at a scientist
>beat up a baby born with ictiosis
>become insanely rich by stealing cash from thugs and build my own cave filled with things like an animatronic dinosaur and a big penny
>beat up an old iranian man then fuck his daughter
>kidnap a british guy and force him to be my butler
>make deals with thugs that I won't kill them if they agree to wear weird costumes and fight me

If swapping chromosomes is child's play, why is it on par with reality bending magical powers?
grumble grumble grumble

Devil

Strike a Deal
Girl
Attractive
Induce Desire

What do you people think about options in CYOA that give you Charisma, Intelligence or any other option that affects your mind and way of thinking? These are the things that define who we are. What if I'm already smart or charismatic as hell, why would I pick this option?

Picking mental options will turn you into a different person entirely. What is the point of taking these choices if it won't be you anymore? This dilemma is similar to the 'Amnesia' option. You are what you remember, right? It will simply make your current self technically dead.

Or am I overthinking it?

>Devil

>Strike a Deal
>General Magic
>Attractive
>Hypnosis

I'll become the CEO of a major corporation, amass wealth and power, and live a wonderful life.

How will I become the CEO? I'll trade a businessman his job in exchange for something meaningless. I'll mostly hypnotize them into agreeing to my deals. I'll keep working my way upwards until I've reached my desired corporate position.

I like to think it's me+. Suddenly I think faster, or I know how to act without spilling spaghetti. Not an overhaul of my personality, just knowledge and hardware upgrades.

If intelligence is data processing and problem solving algorithms then basically you're just making your brain more efficient, your other aspects remain the same.
If charisma is a measure of empathy and confidence then it'll indeed change a bit of your personality, but it could be said it would be no more a change than you practicing for a few years with dedication.

So devils are the best with magic, the strongest, and have no drawbacks? Blood-feed devil is essentially a stronger vampire that doesn't burn in sun, pretty dang op.

devil
contract
blood feed
magic
victim blaming

I've got finals in two weeks. I'd fuck a furry for some more intelligence at this point.

Anyway, I'm not sure agree with you. I am sometimes uncomfortable with Charisma options but that is mostly because they tend to be worded like mass hypnosis auras. It makes me wonder whether I'm actually mindbreaking people into liking me, rather than becoming more likeable.

As the three before me (, , ) have implied, mental improvement options are basically shortcuts to self-improvement.

>am I overthinking it?
Yes. But I don't think that's necessarily such a bad thing.

For what it's worth I usually much prefer adventures that have you making a new character anyways and take "you" to mean my character. Even if the conceit is that the decisions I make affect the 'me' playing the game, well, it doesn't actually happen (to my knowledge).

Also, blah blah Ship of Theseus, yes it's still your grandfather's axe, etc. It's not a particularly interesting question to me since I'm confident in my own answer, regardless of how well I could support it philosophically, and it doesn't actually affect anything. Arbitrarily changing mental attributes doesn't make me a different person because I'm still me. Because I say so.

Now if you disagree with my interpretation, which it seems you do, there's not much I can do for you.

Oh I just wanted to say, even though I ended up not picking it the description for Spirit Energy is 10/10 exactly my fetish. I really really do appreciate that it's based on coverage and not ingestion.

near as I can tell, Make a Deal is the only explicit path to immortality.

devil

induce desire (make someone want something, then offer it in a deal)
general magic
forget

Victim blaming seems kinda... powerful. Not that I'm going to take it.

Devil
Strike a Deal
Hypnosis
Attractive
Induce Desire

So I'll basically help people hook up. This will probably be in exchange for money or even abstract things like IQ points. Hypnosis should make them want it more so theyll give me more things. Then I'll use induce desire to make it happen. Hell, I can probably get some good blackmail material out of it.

And why wouldnt I want to be attractive. Might as well have some fun with pretty girls. Maybe charge to allow them to throw themselves at my feet. I bet hypnosis and induce desire combined would make them explode for me.

me too, but I wouldn't fuck a furry.

I'm not sure how Make a Deal is an explicit path to immortality. In fact it explicitly says that you can't give immortality but does imply that maybe there are ways that you could eventually work around that.

trade for someone's youth. Keep that up and you're ageless.

Im but I figure you could trade body parts, lifespan, etc. I mean, imagine making one deal a day where they promise to hand over 1 day of their lives. Or if I offer sight for one eye for a few years off of a young blind man's life.

Yeah I'm dumb. Can't believe I missed that.

If the Devil is impressed by creative uses of these powers it seems like I'm off to a bad start.

I thought being immortal was a given? All these creatures are immortal by folklore.

I would literally let a tumblr furry have xer way with me while I yell out "Daddy! Hairy Daddy!" and two tranny midgets masturbate to the sight, in exchange for good grades on my finals. Shit, I'm spending most of my breaks filling in intelligence builds on old cyoas praying they'll come true as it is.

Which reminds me. I wonder whether the Scorn symbiote comes with an intelligence boost since its pretty much a flesh robotsuit?

Big White Dick is obvious choice. I might pick the Big Black Dick option depending on how big it is. I'm guessing my limit is 12".

Big Black Dick is the background

Big White Dick, regardless of the pain the powers are just worth it. It's not like anyone else will ever know, either, so there's practically no reason to be worried about pride or whatever.

Helpful addition

>implying anyone gives a shit about pride

Do you honestly think there exists a person who wouldn't bounce up and down a Big White Dildo on national television if he got superman's powers in exchange?

Batman.

>Devil
Strike a deal (free)
Induce Desire
Corrupt
Basic magic
Now I go to an especially liberal(read as atheist)college campus, appear around exam time, and exchange their souls for cheap magic to help with the exam. Free souls. Become a crack or heroin dealer, hide out in a Project in Detroit, more souls.

Red dick is as huge an upgrade as any of the other but is considerably more bearable. I'll take that. Second choice is Green, so long as green is flexible.

Probably, considering the social constructs of the Human mind. Sure, it's one of those things that a lot of people could bring themselves to do, but it's also something I could easily see many rejecting, "what if this is just a trick," would become a more and more common thought in most heads, I'd imagine.

>all the powers of Superman
>all the powers
>all
That's that then.

9.4 inches by 2.3 inches. I already picked blue since that's one of my all time favorite powersets but damn. Isn't that pretty skinny for a dick that long? Certainly doesn't match the image at all.

I assumed the image WAS the BBD, to scale

Now that I think about it this is basically my build for be evil too. Greed lust and sloth(for easy new customers)

I don't see mental options as altering your mind, that's a wierd look on that. You can ergue it would alter you, but to say it will make you dead is too much, you still have your own memories and stuff. And even if it's altering you i would still go for some options like that, because i would like to be charismatic for example and get the girls i like instead of bieng awkward. And if you train your mental skills the normal way it alters your personality anyway, you can't become more confident or more focused without changing something in yourself.

>if i am already charismatic as hell
where do you think we are?

Hey Rapture Academy creator please release the last part. I know you got shit on but I really liked your CYOA.

SDA ran SD quest earlier this month.

The "social constructs" of the human mind as you mysteriously put are a fear of ostracisation plus a desire to bond over shared features. A desire to gain superpowers isn't rare and there are plenty of people who either lack a fear of ostracisation or for whom the desire to gain powers would outweight the cost. Once one person starts flying around doing whatever they like, demand will skyrocket.

So for vampires, does the bite hurt or is it like VTM where it feels good?

He'd attach the dildo to his parents' grave and have Alfred stream the whole thing.
This is a fair point.

Nah? I don't think so

It's 2.3 diameter, 6*2*pi= about19 cm circumference, thicker than your average wrist I think

the image is the BBD, I'm just saying that you can't see it's full dimensions so it's pretty much guess work.

What are the odds that guy talking about a cyoa where the Goddess of lewd helps you add Goddesses to your harem actually makes it?

What mechanics would it have?
N-not that I want to make it or anything.

3*2*pi
oops

>doesn't post the addition
>doesn't get off to the DFC-user crying in the corner that his pure, under-developed waifu gets big, beautiful titties

What's up with vampire and succubus bieng mostly drawbacks? I mean succubus have tail and wings which is really inconvinient in normal life and vampire must drink blood lose energy in the sun with no upsiedes really, the only one being that you don't need to sleep and eat.

>Devil
Don't want no hunters after me
>Insult
Nice little semi-mind control, the part where praise will not stop the effect is the best part. Make girls like me with insults then proceed to just act normally.
>Victim Blaming
That's really nice, i can get al lthe money and thing i would need.
>General Magic
Mostly for teleportation, but some self defence and sensing those who want to make deals is nice.

I'll try to be a nice person, except the cases where i need something, i won't be a bad guy, but i guess i can cause some mischief and such to please the Devil from time to time, she gave me the powers after all, no need to be ungreatful and it's usually useful to be on the good side of the powers that be.

Then the image is not the BBD, but a mere window leading to the looming BBD beneath.

>What's up with vampire and succubus bieng mostly drawbacks
Because I made the whole thing in two hours (three? I don't even remember. I think I finished it in one night) with zero planning, after drinking 1,5/2 decilites of vodka.

Someone asked for additional options in Femdom Worlds: Were you not entertained?
What more do you need, what more is there to (gentle) femdom?

>Do you ever make a build for your own CYOA?
Yes, to test it for balance. Sometimes several. If I'm content with what I can pick, it stands to reason that others might be, too. I mean, it isn't guaranteed. However, if I can't make a build I'm content with, it tells me I need to fix something. I can't actually recall that ever happening, though. Or rather, if it does, it happens so early on in the development that it will be an incomplete build such as "I wanted 3 three items in the section, but it only allows 2. 2 just won't cut it, so I'll up it to 3." I never post these testing builds, though. Besides, I more often adopt the perspective of the CYOA itself rather (narrator or even something as abstract as the setting). Does that sound weird?

Huh, I see. I tried to estimate it without a ruler. Guess I'm not skilled enough at picturing dicks of specific sizes in front of my face.

>What more do you need, what more is there to (gentle) femdom?
Howabout something closer to momdom ('cept not with one's actual biological mother because that'd be incest), breastfeeding and all? Maybe make it have modified males sort of like /ss/ world, 'cept with puberty mostly hitting boys in the genital and libido departments, making the "bonding activities" with your "mother" a necessity so you can function in society, or something?

Nah i am fine, devil options works for me.

>Someone asked for additional options in Femdom Worlds: Were you not entertained?
Oh i see, it's the option for that demon world. Then sucucbus wings and tail might not be so bad because there are loads of other succubuses running around everywhere.

I think Kit meant how got as a response.

Okay so vote-user here, you goys chose Fantasy, Powers and Waifus.
Now there are three new questions:
Fantasy
>low
>high
>other?

Powers
>inherent
>learned

Waifus
>western style
>eastern style
>mix

Like in this cyoa? Because I don't really have a problem with this.

high
learned
eastern

High, Inherent, Eastern.

>high
>learned
>mix

High, learned, mix

>low
>learned
>mix
(Could you include some husbando options, too? Please?)

I dont know if this is a popular idea or not but I dont think we've had one with real waifus in a while. Like actual pictures instead of the anime style.

High/Steampunk/Cyberpunk

Inherent

Mix

We haven't, I'd be up for it but it'd end up being a lot of larp/cosplay girls.
Would anons like that?
yes

What do you mean by western or eastern here?

Other than that, Mid and Inherent.

If you don't know how to make a thread then fuck off and let someone competent do it.

>What do you mean by western or eastern here?
My guess would be art style.

I mean, I dont really care either way. Whatever makes more people happy. We can always have one with real waifus some other oc.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I like 3D girls

>Waifus

More than just technically adult would be a nice change of pace.

Are you saying no lolis?

>Oh i see, it's the option for that demon world. Then sucucbus wings and tail might not be so bad because there are loads of other succubuses running around everywhere.
What?
No.
Just no. No it isn't. It's Earth.

>Fantasy
High I guess.

>Powers
Inherit seems more precious and valuable

>Waifus
Come on dude, I prefer it not to be a waifu CYOA again. But I prefer my art style as western.

>Urban Fantasy
>Inherent Powers
>Eastern style waifus and husbandos

I think we've all done enough learning the past few weeks.

>low
>inherent
>western

>you goys chose

>high
>learned
>mix

Lay it on me.

The problem with 'precious and valuable' is that he could easily just not give them to you.

I don't know about the other poster, but I am saying no lolies at least.

Your waifus were lolis once.