Anyone else quit their job to daytrade crypto...

Anyone else quit their job to daytrade crypto? Quit in May and have made about twice my salary (15x initial capital); now sitting completely in USD waiting for BTC to correct.

Pic related, it's my resignation letter.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/sRMb7N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya now that bitcoin is over $10k making money is stupid easy. Just imagine our gains when it's, $20k kek.

you already posted this mate. I get that you're probably trying to shed the embarrassment of the cringe letter though so carry on

Holy shit that sounds pretty pathetic. What line of work were you in anyway?

you just been trading btc?

You have posted this a few weeks ago. Do you expect different reaction now? It's pathetic and cringy. Grow a fuckin pair

First an ETH hold that I aborted early because ETH holders are retards and they alarmed me, then flipping a handful of shitcoins on Polo and Bittrex, and for the past four months absolutely nothing besides margin trading on BitMEX, which has been my most highly and consistently profitable game.

Atm stuck on GDAX and waiting for a good re-entry. I sold my coins at $9900.

He was a day Janitor, now he's in the big league.

Fuck off faggot youre just mad nobody is buying your shitcoins

No, I wanted more of the same reaction, because it's fun to trigger shitcoining wagecuck slaves who have an image to protect.

The autism in that email is off the charts

>1.55AM

You probably should have slept on it m8. Making crucial life decisions at that hour is a major mistake.

I'm happy with my career, salary, and friends/family. Crypto is just a hobby for some of us.
Stop being pathetic.

where can i learn more about margin trading? im looking to do the same thing as you, currently working a shit job. I've been buying and selling with the highs and lows of btc. Alt coins have done nothing for me yet. Been trying to learn all i can. Margin trading is when you short something with a loan right?

>I'm happy with my career, salary, and friends/family. Crypto is just a hobby for some of us

t. normie slave

She probably laughed with your co workers, Christ that is cringe.

I have a long commute to the city, around 3 hours in total (there and back). I spend most of it reading news and trading crypto.

also those guys hating are just jelly

Checked 4 jello

That wasn't the reaction though. Nobody cared that you quit your job and day trade we were roasting you for the cringe letter guy

At what amount of capital is this viable? How much BTC should I hold to be able to profit monthly relatively safely? Any other tips? This is a dream of mine, advice would be greatly appreciated OP.

Day trading is a meme. You will get raped in taxes(short term capital gains), fees, and it's mostly luck anyway.

BUY AND HOLD.

posting shit like this makes it pretty clear that there's 0% chance for you to make it
jesus fucking christ

Play with the BitMEX testnet (testnet.bitmex.com) to get an understanding of the mechanics, then sign up with this link to save 10% on fees for the first six months. bitmex.com/register/sRMb7N

You'll need a VPN to sign up if you're in the US.

Read everything you can and prepare to get liquidated and lose everything on your first day. Then git gud.

Why would you share that cringefest with ANYONE? "Mildly" retarded? You can be sure of that.

i've been trading on binance, i moved some btc to bittrex and took a hit on the fees, also bought odn on cryptopia

i came here looking for advice on alt coins and i think most ppl are just memeing/trolling

going with btc swings has been working for me but i need to invest more to make it worth it

>waiting for BTC to correct
teehee

You really should have gone out in a way that didn't burn bridges.

What an emotional little bitch you are. You really gotta spill your guts to your boss over email? Just tell him you don't wanna work anymore and you quit, why did you write him a damn journal entry? You won't make it.

I've made significantly more than I would have if I had just "bought and held", and the entire point, retard, is that I'm living off these gains because I DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE. The 10% extra tax ain't dick on my gains.

Fuck off back to r/ethtrader.

op is a faggot

>I've made significantly more than I would have if I had just "bought and held", and the entire point, retard, is that I'm living off these gains because I DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE. The 10% extra tax ain't dick on my gains.
>Fuck off back to r/ethtrader.

You've only been doing it for a few months, bro. Let me know how you're doing in a year or two from now... Shit can go downhill real fast.

I'm all for crypto, but day trading anything long term just doesn't work. I've been investing for 10+ years in various things. I've been around the block.

Good luck, though.

Everybody begins somewhere faggot. If I got from .25 btc to .70 I can go further. Just asking for advice, nothing wrong with it.

>little bitch snowflake OP posts his gayass resignation letter after he was BTFO the first time already
>says it's to "trigger" people this time
>proceeds to get himself triggered by every post in this thread (including this one)
>topcringe
>laughingsluts.jpg

I got liquidated and lost $20,000. Made it back in two weeks.

When shit goes downhill I won't be in it because I'm capable of trading and not one of those HODL FOREVER retards. And I continuously portion between my stack and the bank so that I don't get fucked up if I lose it all, and I can recover. It takes balls, it takes skill, and it takes independence... quite unlike you leaving it all to the whims of the market as you continue wageslaving.

for the ones calling this cringe... this is how it works in the real work and this is what you do when you actually, you know, are not a bitter asshole to everybody and still are able to feel... you know... ANYTHING

i would have not included the info about crypto, tough... better stay under the radar on all instances...

just don't post shit like this on the internet... blacked out or not... it can be quite easy to track this back to a person...

Chill out brotha. I really do hope it works out for you.

I'm all about financial independence also, and I'm getting there, just in a different way than you. More than one road to Dublin.

They already knew about the crypto as they had seen me checking charts and warned me of it. It wasn't meant to come off as bragging (hence "I am still poor"). I quit my job after only making about $8k off crypto (off of $4k initial capital) because I was completely obsessed with trading and wanted to do it all the time.

Im also curious at what amount you had to make the decision. Recently ive been thinking of quitting my job but i live at home with my mother. Im only 21 and its not my career but i have a pretty decent position from working there a few years that ive been there. I have about 10k crypto i made in a about a month from 2k i started November 11th but also have almost double that in cash. Since ive always had that cash and built it up for the past 2 years its not like im insanely more wealthy now cause of my cryptos or feel more wealthy but i just made half my total cash in a month from cryptos which isnt long but ive seen the results im getting but i also know nothings guaranteed. I had awesome coins that pumped and just from the cryptos its alot of money but its not ALOT of money if you get what i mean.

>normie slave
t. "I didn't get the job done"

Yes, I was a shitty employee and felt bad about it so I quit.

Holy shit you'd better be a femanon or this is the saddest shit I've ever seen.

>Everybody begins somewhere faggot. If I got from .25 btc to .70 I can go further.

Yeah, I bet it really feels like you're doing something.

OP will probably kill himself one day. Him along with many people think they are invincible, but crypto is not, and shit happens. I've known a person who killed themselves trading silver, a lot of people in Veeky Forums are in this situation.

better than nothing. we all start somewhere.

>OP will probably kill himself one day

I absolutely will; I refuse to die in comfort. I went all-in on ETH at $30 (with all my money in the bank and a nearly maxed credit card, narrowly dodging overdrafts) in the first place as a suicide attempt.

Anyone who doesn't eventually kill themselves or get killed by someone is unimportant.

Did you post this a week ago, and then get mad when everyone pointed that you were overly-emotional?

This is basically the resignation letter equivalent of crying to your manager and asking for a hug.

Damn bro, you're scary. You need to find a nice girlfriend to keep you straight.

>Anyone who doesn't eventually kill themselves or get killed by someone is unimportant.

You sound and probably are a teenager. Yes, 19 is still a teenager. Seriously kill yourself. The world is better off without you.

>This is basically the resignation letter equivalent of crying to your manager and asking for a hug.

No? It's burning the bridge.

I'm 23, and again, there is no reason to kill myself yet. I still have much to accomplish.

It has obnoxious 21 year old with undeveloped social skills written all over it.

op is just someone who saved the pic and is now trolling. I can not imagine the whiny fag who wrote that letter coming back for more ridicule.

Wow you‘re the biggest pussy I‘ve ever seen

I kekked at your e-mail. This isn't real, is it?

>quit job abruptly with minimal savings to day-trade extremely volatile scam-ridden markets 24/7
>pussy

???

I bet it's better than holding, or dealing with fiat. Sorry, not everybody bought when it was 100$.

crypto has been giving me anxiety lately cause i think i might have to kill myself if i cant live off crypto money

because i havnt made any money and sit around 3k and lately i feel stressed out holding my coins, i chose newer coins to invest in 2 months ago but apparently this month all the old coins went up instead. anyways ive improved my strategy a ton, its not good but its not bad, i simply don't overtrade money anymore and im good at the buying part and knowing when to buy but get greedy when to sell, selling is my tough luck. god these days arent even a bull market, coins still go down even after btc stabilization for a few days. theres much more i can say but its hard for me cause i feel overwhelmed by how unsuccessful things are , just know im not dumb either like i said i know good things to make money in crypto but its just going to slow i dont have all year i think

why the fuck are you trying to live off of 3k?
you'd have to 10x just to make living expenses and still have a little money to trade

I thought about it but since my "job" is so low maintenance I figured I'd just stick around in case crypto blows up.