Oh no, your girlfriend/fiancé/waifu was corrupted by a cult most vile and now is a half demon blackguard

Oh no, your girlfriend/fiancé/waifu was corrupted by a cult most vile and now is a half demon blackguard.

What would your character in the game your playing do? Smite her down like a dust from an angry God or lawful dicking like a fist from a slightly less angry God in till she is pure once more?

What's to say that I wasn't the one to corrupt her in the cult most vile?

>Implying I have a problem with this.

I don't have a girlfriend or fiance.
And my waifu is not real.

>Oh no, your girlfriend/fiancé/waifu was corrupted by a cult most vile and now is a half demon blackguard.
>What's to say that I wasn't the one to corrupt her in the cult most vile?
>>Implying I have a problem with this.
Indeed...

Ah nice subs you vile cultist! Why would your character do such a thing?

Well yes we all know about your vile temptations horder of all things smutty and terrible.

Why don't we just post demon girls?

Depends is my arraigned wife still a cunt?
Is she more or less accepting of my adventuring lifestyle?
Has she got a decent haircut for once and not just a lazy boy cut?

My last character? He'd be incredibly confused, and would likely refuse to fight her and talk some sense into her. If she started attacking, he'd stay strictly on the defensive, and would try and subdue her in a nonlethal fashion. He'd swear to destroy the cult, but wouldn't have it in him to harm someone he loved.

I know this is lewdposting but the concept of a loved one going against you can be a compelling thing to drive a character arc.

I'd punch you.
That's basically what most people would do.

They would stop playing, get out of their chair, walk over to you, and punch you squarely in the face, hoping to break something.

While you'd be choking on your own teeth, they'd tell you that they already told you to stop with this kind of bullshit, and that you'd get punched if you kept it up, and now here you are, crying on the ground while wondering if the doctors will be able to salvage what's left of your face.

Have sex with her. I am, with my current character, like two steps away from thatguy status. At least all of my past characters have been sexless.

More or less accepting of her new changes and might go adventuring with you and your party if the mood strikes her.

Still has lazy boy haircut however

Only slightly lewd posting, I am actually wondering how people would deal with something like this.

Ouch I cut myself on that edge.

Purifying her and preventing the cult from ever doing anything like this again by whatever means are necessary would be his preferred response. Given the sort of game it is and his previous experience with corrupted monsters sex is not going to be his first thought in terms of purifying, though. Going out slaying is not out of the question if purification seems to grow impossible and his hand is forced by murder or other evil actions on their part.

While I'd just get up and leave, myself, I can understand Edgelord McFuckstick's frustration.

My last character would be confused, as the cult would most likely worship him in some fashion.

The last campaign I was in ended with my character slowly ascending to godhood and beyond, using a vast necromantic army to establish control. Over hundreds of thousands years I shaped the world as I wanted it.

Every once in a while showing up to create some "evil" and then manipulate the heroes that try to stop me into becoming stronger and more righteous.

I basically became a evil mastermind that worked for good.

>More or less accepting of her new changes and might go adventuring with you and your party if the mood strikes her.

Ah alright not all ba-

>Still has lazy boy haircut however

Fucking cunt.

Meanwhile, in Corruption of Champions: The Thread...

They respond in a rational manner.

Since my waifu has been endowed with sorcerous powers she loses citizenship until she is screened and sanctioned by the state. In the best case scenario she will be fitted with a magic inhibiting collar like the workmages and elvish refugees, but I fear because her new form is the product of cult activity she will be interrogated for its location and subsequently shipped to the north.
I cannot guess what awaits her there. Those that leave in shackles do not return, and my blooded comrades who have been assigned to a post in those frigid keeps do not speak of such matters...

What character class were you playing?

Cool story, how did that character end? Oh please, I haven't be asking for money and asking for every women to have a cock.

Yet.

Do I really need to point out that a "half fiend blackguard" is a lot more dangerous and probably vicious and violent than your average qt3.14 monstergirl?

A half fiend can poison you or give you a deadly disease with a touch or kill a room full of people with a single word.

Goes to show anything can be a good plot point if done right.

Of course doing it right is the hard part.

I'm playing a paladin at the moment.

>asking for every women to have a cock.
>Yet.
YOU MONSTER!!!

So its demonic death knight NTR time?

We both have similar demonic, stocking'd Christmas Cake tastes in women, ND.

Brutal! What system and settling are you playing in?

They can, are you man enough for the task or are you going to just settle with some limp wristed monstergirl kobald?

NTR? No way, no even I am not that lowly and debased!

Dare I ask how she was corrupted in this fashion?

One of the few remaining gods decided to corrupt my phylactery. It went unnoticed for a long time by my character, but eventually I died. As I had a habit of taking the guise of a traveling old merchant and going through the lands, and a group of bandits took me out.

When I reformed there were hundreds of thousands of voices in my head. Every soul that had died since the corruption of my phylactery was trapped within it.

Sadly, there was no way to release them except for one, to break my phylactery. So I did.

Unfortunately the damage was done and I began to lose control of myself. Small lapses at first. Suddenly finding myself in a new location, doing things I wouldn't normally do. Then they got worse.

So, I did what I could to seal off my powers, trapping myself in a dungeon, tough enough to ensure that only the strongest heroes, ones able to kill me, could find me.

I then spread rumors about my weaknesses, wrote books on how to kill and destroy liches, and every bit of knowledge I could spread, I did.

The next campaign is supposed to have a mad, crazy Lich as the B.B.E.G.

Non lewd version, we was forced to sign a pact with a demon or else her family was going be killed.

Lewd version She had sexy time with succubi

I kill you. Then her.

Deus Vult.

Could be an entertaining scenario.

>We both have similar demonic, stocking'd Christmas Cake tastes in women, ND.
It is a good taste...

Also, browsing my image folder has reminded me of the complete absence of MILF Slaanesh...

My character would probably just live with it, crazier shit has happened to her after all, what with the virus that will probably turn her into a horrible monster sooner or later that has also given her super powers and revives her if she dies. What's a demon waifu on top of that? If anything, that would go pretty well with how she acts, it would be fine.

Playing a somewhat cunning fighter, so I'd probably try and lure her away or into a harmless trap while the party and I deal with the cult. The universe of the game is pretty grounded, but he's smart and resourceful.

Then that leaves the issue of the corrupted lover... He'd do anything to purify her, most likely making it his new primary objective.

A few questions, though. What does she intend to do? Kill me? Corrupt me too? What would she do if she managed to subdue the party?

>Lewd version She had sexy time with succubi
AND YOU WERE THE SUCCUBI!

I stack buffs until I can cut it out.

that image was there for but a moment, can haz sauce?

>What would your character in the game your playing do?
Can she still cook? this is pretty much a deal breaker question here.

Well since she is still in love with you I would assume that she would still want to be with you. Slowly she will try to corrupt you and bring you into the fold but that is more her demonic nature than a cold logic sort of plan. As she is a blackguard which I believe is lawful evil she would force the party to work for her in exchange for sparing their lives but if they put up to much of a fight she will kill them. End goal plan is the both of you ruling with an iron grip.

Isn't succubi the plural for that? If not what is?

Her dishes as sinfully good now....

This is the part where I run and call for backup. Mom's an Oracle and Dad's a Barbarian, and if that doesn't help they can put me in touch with some high-level Wizards.

I'm a low-level martial, what'd you expect?

My current PC would be annoyed about the blackguard bit, and assumes the fiend half is demonic... but with proper application of infernal charm, a silver tongue and honeyed sin, she's confident that her darling girlfriend can be brought back to the fold of LE tyranny and systematic domination.

So I've been thinking something that'd be useful is a tentacle pit with a (possibly pseudonatural) creature from Xoriat (Eberron's Far Realm) in it. 1 day inside is 60 days outside, so you can use it to stash summoned creatures, demonically corrupted wives, and so forth safely. Also, lolis, they only age 6 days a year.

No clue what's the sauce. I put it in the /e/ board, bottom post at "post below you is you" thread.

I'll probably kill her.

Do you know how much cultist and demon dick she's been taking?

dead link. keep trying.

I don't know how to link between boards, just go to the /e/ board for the thread.

>Isn't succubi the plural for that?
Ok, you were ONE of the Succubi, I might have been another one...

Your sexy Christmas cake demons will not temp me evil fiend....

Please post more.

I'd ara her ara, if you know what I mean.

But that's impossible! I'm a Level 3 Human Brawler!

actually just a homebrew setting I've been bouncing around in my head.

>Your sexy Christmas cake demons will not temp me evil fiend....
>I'd ara her ara, if you know what I mean.
>But that's impossible! I'm a Level 3 Human Brawler!
NOT ANY MORE, YOU ARE THE DEMONS!!!

Actually, one of my characters' backgrounds was being inducted into a cult by his girlfriend and ending up as the leader. Eventually, he got out of it, but she stayed in, getting a new guy to replace him as the figurehead.
Sadly, campaign ended not long after the revelation that she was rebuilding the cult. (It was Exalted; somebody sneezed, and the system fell apart.)

That would only work if any of us were named John, wouldn't it?

But user, my name IS John.

>That would only work if any of us were named John, wouldn't it?
>But user, my name IS John.
Yes... YES!!!

I feel like I've just made a terrible mistake.

>thinly veiled demon girl positing thread

Well, better get to work.

You wanna run that by me again?

>Only one succubi
And here I'd heard you were lewd. Being one succubus isn't lewd.

Now, splitting into a hivemind of succubi, feeling what all of them feel and slowly feeling your mind fracture as you you do the deed, that's lewd.

I'm a big fan of red-skined demongirls wearing casual attires
Can anyone provide?

In laymen terms your lover is now a demon in and out of the sack and still loves you. However her hobbies are now a bit....odd.

She-Who-Thirsts please go and stay go.

CAAAAAAAN DOOOOO!

No can do, ma'am. Lord or no Lord, I ain't goin' through that again. Cost me half my life savins' it did, last time.

Considering she's a one eyed demon monstrosity, she's pretty cute.

Too bad she's probably into fucking other guys while making you watch.
A Cuckodemon.

Someone post the gif of Cap going "I got that reference"

Freaky or non freaky cult?