Would you allow this as a backstory in a kingdom-building/"political intrigue" game?

Would you allow this as a backstory in a kingdom-building/"political intrigue" game?

No, but I'll still fap to the concept of it.

If it works for the world we're in, why not? Long as they aren't using it as an excuse to Barby Rage at inappropriate moments, let's roll.

Eh, not that into Traps so no.

futa/trap thread? Yes?

I love the little bite mark on the dog...

Please stop. I come to Veeky Forums to escape the autism that is /lgbt/. There's no need to bring literal faggotry over here.

You're on Veeky Forums, boy! You're always gonna be knee deep in massive faggotry!

Only if they get +2 to diplomancy rolls and +4 to bluff rolls involving males.

Sure, no where near as crazy as i'm accustomed too.

Play the kid Lawful/Evil and become a completely androgynous master of million faces.

i know you're not gonna believe this, but compared to /lgbt/ and /co/, Veeky Forums is one of the more normie boards on Veeky Forums. I've lurked for a long time now and impressed. In a good way.

It actually doesn't work too well in our world sorry to say. Feral children are will have sustained permanent damage to the their mind and social skills. It take years, even decades to get them up to the social and mental levels of an average child with a minute grasp of language. They will be stunted for the rest of their lives.

Traps and futa have deeper tradition on 4chen than /lgbt/ and their disgusting 3D shite.

Personally, I don't care about traps, being only into little girls, but I don't mind people talking about them.

No, because feral children are catastrophically retarded due to missing critical developmental milestones.

no

either my players would be full magical realm
or they'd be taking the piss at me

> "political intrigue"
If we're doing that, then I'm clearly not the DM, so it doesn't really matter what I "allow", does it?

So what would happen is like... a 4 or 5 year old ended up in a situation that would have them raised by animals? They'd already have more than basic language and motor skills.

its because we don't have deluxe punishment bags for punishment

Old refrigerators full of flesh-eating cockroaches work just as well.

I'll take the bag instead, if that's alright with you.

Have you ever actually had someone try to play a blatantly fetish-bait character, or is it just a meme?

Do I know the player submitting it well enough to hug them?

I run a shadowrun game, so yes, all the god damn time.
It's glorrious