How are marriage and relationships seen in your setting, Veeky Forums?

How are marriage and relationships seen in your setting, Veeky Forums?

Are they important? Is there a modern-day standard in regards to homosexuality and pedophilia?

What marriage ceremonies are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeXa8DexVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black male white female
>16 and 36
>jewish male taking goy woman instead of goy taking jewish girl

I wonder who made the first pic

+1

Kid will be goy.

true but it wont stop the influence

>Implying a relationship between a 36 year old and a 16 year old is illegal where I live

>Black males are far more tolerable than black females
>Women like maturity and authority, men like youthful beauty
>I agree, it's totally some kike's magical realm. Goy and Jewish girl is far more likely. True bliss is burying an uncut cock in a beautiful Jewess while sucking on her nose.
Oh wait, that was my own magical realm. Sorry, you're 0 for 3 there.

sorry this post makes no sense

My point was that all three of the things he considered proof of a Jewish conspiracy are the statistically more likely pairings, for good reasons. As a straight white man, I'd sooner marry a black man than a black woman. Black women are fucking disgusting. It makes sense that the picture would include a black man and a white woman.

>As a straight white man

flagged

I try and emphasize how without international media, and wilderness full of horrible monsters, countries and cultures are much more heterogeneous than people born and raised in the modern information age tend to expect.

That said, my world also has a deeper history than the real world. Technology hasn't developed as much, but that doesn't mean social sciences have been stagnant too. Many countries have attitudes that would be considered anachronistic in a period on Earth with similar technology.

And while the wilderness is supernaturally harrowing, and limits human expansion, their access to other resources, especially food, is much higher than would match the medieval/renaissance overall milieu.

So most countries have something similar to marriage, but also have divorce.

Homosexuality is usually acknowledged, and usually not illegal, but often condemned or scorned. Though sometimes not, there's a very important tradition of "aunties" and "uncles" in a particular pastoral kingdom, who tend to do things like care for and teach children, and guard homes while wives work fields and husbands fish.

Actual pedophilia (relationships with pre-sexual humans) is pretty thoroughly reviled world wide. It might have some historical precedent, but I'm just not interested in the stories or interactions that would develop from any kind of alternative standard, so it's still pretty solidly a "designated bad guy trait".

Average age of first child is 17, median age of consent is 16, but it's pretty often 15, 17, or 18. It's 23 in one nation, and theoretically-14 in another (must pass an adulthood ritual to be considered an adult, and the earliest a person can take it is age 14).

>are the statistically more likely pairings, for good reasons
>16 year old with a 36 year old

wat? Yeah maybe, if the stats are from Pakistan

>>jewish male taking goy woman instead of goy taking jewish girl

That's a bad thing, you know that? The child won't be jewish.

he obviously means 16 yo girl and 36 yo man is more likely than the other way around.

And I think he misunderstood something with that, but this whole thing is hard to follow

actually no you'll find older women with younger males more common, at least more open anyway. I mean look at all these female teachers making the news cause they're chasing their students and the whole cougar/toyboy is not only more common but the toyboy thing is a classic

It's not illegal in most of the world, including the US.

this
he'll still get the willychop at least

>Actual pedophilia (relationships with pre-sexual humans) is pretty thoroughly reviled world wide.
Only in places that can't tell the difference between pedophiles (literally "child lover") and baby rapists.

>my world also has a deeper history than the real world
Stopped reading right there.

If you seriously believe this, you're clearly uneducated, hilariously full of yourself, or both.

That woman is obviously Asian.

Judging by that picture, it's pretty obviously about height.

That image bothers me.

Why is always the black/jew/old dude taking the white, christian, young girl?

Why is it never the young, christian, white dude taking the black/jew/milf woman?

Fuck this female-centric "free love" society that always shits on white men.

nah;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships

You forgot your [triggered] image.

Sorry I am not into /pol/ or /v/ sjw "memes".

Why?
Because that is what white American men fear, it is literally that simple.
I mean, look at the Willy Lynch commercials.

>Because that is what white American men fear
>Generalizing individuals based on mostly arbitrary labels

Really? Isn't it state dependent?

It is. And a few states say she has to be 18 unless you two are married or have consent from her parents

It should be normal to get married and have kids at 13 in most settings.

Who gives a fuck about love? You are here to have kids and ensure your retirements by producing healthy kids capable of replacing you and taking care of you.

>It should be normal to get married and have kids at 13 in most settings.
>most
Fantasy settings bore the everloving shit out of me.

>ignoring some 200+ years of historical precedent because he doesn't like it
Ignorance is blissful.

I ensure my retirement by
a) contribution to pension fund via taxes
b) amassing enough wealth that it will reliably cover my life expenses from retirement to death, because government can't be trusted

Daddy wants you to keep the dynasty alive or you get nothing.

So only wealthy people can afford being gay?

Well considering Martin Shrekly raised the price of AIDS drugs to $1000 a pill, ya

Alright, alright, then daddy can pick me a suitable spouse, I bone her just enough times to make her pop out heir plus two spares and then we never talk of it again.

That was a brilliant move.
There's also the lovely speculation that cure for HIV infection already exists, they bought all the rights and will keep it unpublished for another decades.

Deal.

White male + black female marriages are more stable than white + white, and far more stable than black male + white female. By stable I mean having a low chance of divorce.

Well this thread is going to go down hill fast

Didn't some Indian scientists figure out how to remove HIV from cells? Fairly certain something like that's already happened. Fuck if it's hitting the general maket, though.

Don't worry Mr "race mixing is communism" the white girl with the black guy is more likely than not to be fat anyway.

>Well this thread is going to go down hill fast
Considering that the new mods have been deleting every thread that veers off-topic into /pol/shit, this thread probably won't be around much longer.

And he's saying the only reason that happens is because black women aren't willing to give up a good thing, which is what they get from marrying a white guy.

The vast majority of white guys want nothing to do with black women unless they look like those "almost-white" brown-girls they love to advertise on TV shows.

We know how to remove HIV from cells for years. You heat them to aprox. 70°C.

>Only in places that can't tell the difference between pedophiles (literally "child lover") and baby rapists.

Pedophilia throughout history was a practice nurtured and perpetuated almost entirely by old men, who are infamously associated with pedophilia nowadays.

Ever wonder why it's almost always the upper-crust of Roman or Greek or Ottoman society that practiced boy-fucking?

and he was promptly ejected out of the market, for what I recall. You must be stupid to do something like that on a drug that can be easily replicated.

In vitro it is quite easy, on a whole human being? Shit nope. Also, technically full bone marrow transplant cures it, but is a procedure so dangerous they'll never do just to cure the lil brother of hepatitis C. As now, it has become a chronic illness, not unike diabetes.

>As now, it has become a chronic illness, not unike diabetes.
You mean in First World (and better parts of Second World) where supplementary medication can stop the infection from progressing into later stages.
In less civilized parts of the world it's the same old shit.

Also the whole "it's just like diabetes" attitude actually makes the situation worse because people are less careful about the possibility of getting infected.

And yet, Greek pederasty is nothing like the violent, unconsentual abuse that most people associate with pedophilia. Generally speaking, people who rape children are not actually pedophiles. They're people who are sexually attracted to adults and are taking out their feelings frustration and powerlessness on someone even more helpless than themselves.

Rape isn't about sex, and the age of the victim doesn't change that.

pls post how it ends

>Rape isn't about sex
This is the same reason I don't trust modern policing. They're always looking for "motives" for crimes when it's all about power relations.

Like for instance, if someone kills another person, it wasn't about getting rid of them EVER. It's always just taking out their frustration on the other person. Just because it's murder doesn't mean that killing had anything to do with it.

Yeah, same with stuff like theft. Someone who steals does it to vent anger, not because they want a material possession or to pawn the pilfered foods for money. No one steals out of necessity or greed.

It's a mod.

Is this sarcasm? Because it's not the same thing at all. Violence comes from anger, theft comes from not understanding boundaries.

That's just factually wrong. Theft is an expression of class structure. Marx points out that all of history is the history of a class struggle defined my materialism. Ergo, the act of vigilante reallocation of material from rich to poor is the ultimate expression of class warfare, venting pent up frustrations.

I'm sorry, but if this isn't obvious to you, you really have no business talking.

The End.

Isn't that an anime reference?

Of the most glorious sort.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeXa8DexVY

in less civilized parts of the world almost everything is the same old shit.

Seems kind of dumb DESU.

>This video contains content from Song Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country.
I thought I'd stop seeing that kind of shit after I left Germany.

Wow.
I'm in Germany, and it's working fine for me.

If it weren't for your cancerous neo"""progressive"""" mentality and movements the US would have already had ideal social climate in terms of equality. But no, you have to have movements like BLM fucking public and private property up to somehow prove people that black people deserve more respect than they arleady get.

gb2 r/srs pls

In my setting you literally cannot love someone of the same sex. Sure you can make guy friends as a guy, but it is physically impossible for homosexuality to exist. It's all because SOMEONE let the fertility goddess have a say in the creation of the universe.

But fucking everything in sight is more likely to result in offspring than monogamous heterosexual relationships. If her goal was to optimize for procreation she sure fucked up.

I'm in the US, which is why I'm a bit confused about that message popping up.

That is wrong. Having sex with everything in sight means you aren't having sex with women and not bearing offspring. Homosexuality gives a net loss of re productivity because even if they're fucking thrice daily they'll never have children. Also, if you're fucking everything in sight that means there's less chance you will survive the thirty different STDs you've contracted.

>Moving to the country that demanded literally everything to be taken down until Google added that feature so they wouldn't have to gut their archives
>Expecting not to see it

>love = sex
>father can't love his daughter

Get your mind out of the gutter, people.

In my homebrew setting there is a Not-European noble house with an emphasis on blood, that has shaped their traditions and customs.

When a man or woman of this house is married, it is customary, as part of the wedding ceremony, to cut their wright thumbs, press them together and have their hands and wrists bound in a red strip of cloth.
similar to how "blood brothers" work.

instead of only being united by laws and gods, they now share blood, making them a more tightly knit family (also yes, haha, blood-sibling incest fucking, whatever)

this is put more eloquently in the house words: bound by blood.

Doesn't that mean that if they have different blood types you may have just killed the couple?

>Having sex with everything in sight means you aren't having sex with women
Maybe if you never leave your mother's basement.

>Also, if you're fucking everything in sight that means there's less chance you will survive the thirty different STDs you've contracted.
Except if you're designing society at the dawn of time, STDs don't exist yet. And if you design that society properly, they never exist in any significant amounts. STDs can only exist in modern society because of the concept of monogamy. In a polyamorous society, STDs are am existential threat and can't be tolerated at all. Take a look at bonobos. The only time they ever become violent is when exiling victims of venereal diseases. They don't have to do that very often, because they don't let it spread.

Not likely. A minor blood clot in an extremity isn't going to kill you, especially when both people's blood is pushing outwards.

Do you really think you can die just from having another person's blood touch your cut? They're not giving each other fucking blood transfusions. It's a symbolic gesture.

Except the God of law decided that everyone fucking each other all the time is unlawful and he got a say in the creation story.

>mfw 16 y/o keeps trying to jump my 26 y/o dick

The guy say that they bound the open cuts against each other with a red cloth. I don't know about you, but having a big squirt of someone else's blood shoot down your arm is kinda bad.

Out of his jurisdiction.

>Are they important? Is there a modern-day standard in regards to homosexuality and pedophilia?

Yes, it's a death sentence for both.

Put a sign on your crotch that says "you must be at least this tall to ride this ride."
I know it sounds bad but it REALLY cut down on fatality rates amongst halfings and giants.

Slippery slope they said...

It's really not, unless they're infected with a bloodborne pathogen. The thing that kills you is having a couple pints of incompatible blood injected right into an artery, not getting a bit of blood on a cut.

Depends on which setting I'm running and what races are involved.

Any halfling going down that road woke up that day knowing exactly how it would end

Well the ones that had any say in the matter anyway

Actually, laws regulating how a successful and orderly society would function is exactly within the domain of a God of law. So no, you can't have twenty people having a rape orgy in the middle of town with no consequences.

Its not a commonly thought about thing but think of it this way.
You ever see that dude that got fucked to death by a horse? Your average human is a horse and the halfling is the dude in this scenario.
same shit for half-orge on human's and male giant on anything smaller than half-ogre.
We really should draw a chart or something but half the kingdoms vastly illiterate.

The population is very small and the environment is very harsh. Nobody cares about your "sexuality" as long as you do your duty to society and reproduce. Similarly, everyone is expected to learn at least one skill (even if it's something like poetry) and whichever parent has the less valuable skill is expected to raise the children.

>Put a sign on your crotch that says "you must be at least this tall to ride this ride."
So according to this rule, it's fine to dick smaller races and lolis as long as they're the size to give the dude a standing blowjob or taller, sounds like a reasonable setting to me.

Well they die at like 20 all the time from diseases and marriage of younger women by older more successful men is common place. Normal medieval type stuff you know. Plus my tribe routinely married off 10 year old "women" politically so who am i to be hypocritical.

>"hurr durr blacks are dumb violent uneducated criminals"
>no they aren't
>"ignore some 200+ years of historical precedent because he doesn't like it"
Fuck off, racist.

So genderbending automatically forces your orientation to change?