Have 20k to dump into one coin, shill me on what coin you think has the best chance to double my money in under 2 weeks

Have 20k to dump into one coin, shill me on what coin you think has the best chance to double my money in under 2 weeks

No link coss odn or req

COSS great exchange, updates this month, under 10 cents. Easy double right now.

>No link coss odn or req

SALT or SUB, you will need to catch a dip though sub you might be able to get for 2750 sats, salt for 40k

Own bags of link and req already odn and coss are shitcoins

I always see people say salts real value is 25$, any truth to this ?

Iota. Honestly.

This

Buy Qash.

You think it can double to 8 billion market cap in 2 weeks?

Tsk tsk. You could’ve retired if you weren’t a fool.

Yes, if the platform works and is somewhat adopted, that's a decently big if, but I think it has a well over 20% chance of working so it's a nobrainer

Also im keeping an eye on ELLA

Waiting for it to hit binance then I’m looking to buy a decent bag for the long term I don’t see it doubling in 2 weeks though

Hmm, thanks man gonna look into it more and check out Ella this isn’t the first I’ve seen someone talk about it like that could be worth taking note

Gvt, bittrex soon, news before end of year, gonna be in some crypto newsletters before 2018

Dogecoin

Every single new coin says Bittrex soon, is there any proof of any of this ? Thanks

Ella is basically just a copy of ETH but with a decentralised dev team and no presales, and it should stay PoW for at least a long time. It is currently more profitable to mine than ETH so with all the miners switching to it there could be a lot of shills to rocket it.

It spiked today though and it is so easy to mine currently so it's probably not a good time to buy

DBIX

Appreciate it, will probably wait for it to hit more exchanges as it looks like it’s only on one currently but will keep tabs on it!

Why?

QASH - about to get listed on many different exchanges, easy 2x return

Kek, imagine being this wrong. Well, at least the part about COSS is true. But try not to kill yourself in the next 3 months when you realize the chance you let go with ODN and the money you lost with those two shitcoins.

Kek imagine not being able to read, good thing I said 2 weeks and not 3 months

kek, you dont obviously have no idea what ODN will finally be. And already tomorrow we will see 10k sat

hmm if 3 weeks is okay aswell VTC is still a good choice. Maybe even Cardano but that probably will be good for a little longer period

Get them linx and Coss baby

Nobody's gonna know what will double in under 2 weeks, but ARK's mobile wallets are 98% done. It's expected to go up though the roof when it's released.

Do they have any time frames for this? Has the team said it’s q4 or something?

Have you actually explored the Obsidian Platform project or do you invest based on memes? I fud ODN all the time because it is a $10-$20 coin easily.

EOS. Now.

Kmd pretty Low right now. Gonna Blow with upcoming barter dex Release.

Explain why odn needs a token

bitbean

KMD is a great buy right now. Wish I had more to invest.

It is used to encrypt the platform using the bcrypt SHA512 algorithm which ensures that all messages and files sent over the platform can be accessed only by the intended recipient. They added payment processing to their roadmap which wasn't confirmed until a few weeks ago.

The messenger is a proof of concept first application because this is a platform like ETH, Waves, or Strat. If you know anything about the darknet ODN has everything that was needed after the alphabay raids. Think of it as the highway infrastructure for privacy coins like Monero to the darknet. If you dive into the messenger look at the perfect forward secrecy - If one person is compromised historical data will not show.

XMR

Modum

It'sWalton from Europe.

salt

Stellar Lumens.
The project is still really undervalued as the market cap can easily match that of Ripple in the near future. Cross border payments as I am sure you know.

Big news incoming, as well as Teeka's recommendation for PBC group. 200% gains to be had over the next two weeks apparentely.

We are having a dip right now, you could probably enter at 803 satoshi where we will see support. I have done some technical analysis on this coin, and its looking very bullish on longer timeframes as well. Ichimoku cloud is giving good signals and we have a bullish MACD crossing on the weekly chart.

If you make good money, help a brother out.

Peace.

1KiFqZ9HxBTTjamdFVyJcYwyFqcCzwyWSw

Go for STRATIS releasing Masternodes and Tumblebit on 11th December

you can probably more than double

This. Starting real business in Q1, 2 Qs ealier than Walton.

Here is best choice. At least you will double your money in 3 days

Ethereum blue
> check the last 2 weeks charts
> now top 10 in volume on ED

Potcoin

LMC. DYOR though

>No link coss odn or req
>No link or req

I guess you'll just stay poor then.

All in bitcoin. Buy high sell low.

How do I buy an odn masternode?

gold reward the chad of lending coins, 4x for sure

ChadCoin is gonna moon pretty soon.

This. One of the most serious projects around right now. Just DYOR on this one.

Buy 10K ODN and set it up for staking. Master node implementation isn't activated so everyone is getting 10% stake for now. Their marketing arm delayed adding ODN to additional exchanges until after the app release on Xmas. Binance appears to be go and Bittrex as well. Once that happens the flood gates open.

Loopring. Lrc.

Elix. Legit you will 5x or more your money in a few months

how about 20k to BTC and triple your money with no risk in 2018?

PIVX will give you 900x profit

> no risk

This is why bitcoin is going to crash soon

Link just gained 25% in 1 day. Don't miss the moon mission.

kore by far.

>not dumping it in /ourcoin/

Definitely ast. Beta out on 5th

i doubled it on ODN like a week ago dude
right now i'd recommend ETN

BTC2X

wallet drops this week. I'm telling you, dude. You don't want to miss this.

It's already on ED
It's going to be on Bittrex, Binance, Yobit, and others within the month
It's going to be bigger than Bitcoin

ASTRO

Second on that.

source?

Ark cause it's so good it doesn't even need shilling.