Who is hype for potential testnet release this Friday?!

Who is hype for potential testnet release this Friday?!

We know it's on time as they have confirmed multiple times on slack, even this week, that they are still on track for the Q4 release date.

We have seen the screenshots from their second last biweekly update so we know it's very close to release.

If not this week maybe it's the 22nd of Dec but that feels like it's already cutting close to christmas, so surely it is more likely this week?

Also looking forward to all the extra technical documentation, will we find out more about token burn mechanics? Will they introduce POS as they were discussing?

Or maybe they have partnership announcements to go with it. They are constantly meeting with potential buisness partners that they cannot disclose, it only takes one big partnership to moon this project hard, and we all know it hasn't really mooned properly yet!

So much to look forward to Veeky Forums, hold me!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PSBu5m
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#balances
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REQmarine reporting for duty.

Is 33k req enough? I'll be buying more but don't have extra fiat right now

its never enough :c 78k here, i dont wanna shove my whole portfolio in it.

or do i :c

Shitcoin... will maybe take it serious if it ever manages to get above it’s ICO price otherwise I consider it a failure

TOO FKEN SOON, NOT DONE ACCUMULATING . DELETE THIS NOW OP WTF MANE

Not enough!

I myself am holding 300k req. Moon ticket purchased!

It's been purposely manipulated lower by whales so the could accumulate. Ive been watch the charts for weeks. If you fall for it and sell, your are a confirmed kek. Get 200K reqmarines if you want to retire at the end of 2018 or 2019

It's already above ICO in dollar price gtfo.

Hodl or stay poor pajeet.

Also bought some panick bags yesterday boys.
I'm so happy for those plebs who sell at loss.
I'd never gotten rich if it wasn't for inpatient panick pajeets!

Also you guys are alright.
Join the ReQkings High Roller Club here:
discord.gg/PSBu5m

ugh I could only get to like 200k and then if it didnt perform well I'd be super sad. I'm happy having LTC and OMG/XMR as well so owell :c

no thanks i roll solo :P

I can already see the fomo kicking in on Binance, people starting to get woke.

I re-read the roadmap just now, and it's hard to not get excited, to think they worked so fast all their dates were moved earlier. In just one year we will be laughing at the whole "stuck under ico price" meme.

Yes in terms of eth and btc it is under ICO but that is inevitable considering how much they have grown. In dollar value we keep going up and up! This week can easily be the week we break 8 cents and blast off to higher unknown territories!

If you're not accumulating this coin since ages you may as well stay poor.

Price has been suppressed by whales for ages, will go up very soon as there's not much liquidity as every smart bizraeli is holding this coin and not selling.

I have 26k, should I dump my remaining 0.1 BTC into this? I feel uneasy when not holding BTC tho

Wow! someone with some fuking sense on Biz.. feels good to read an intelligent post. This shit has been stifled for way too long as whales accumulate. This shit is gonna moon to $1 by Q2 2018

tfw this is my shot at being a whale :D I'm so happy.

Poorfag here, can only afford 15k req :(
Will i make it too?

If you wait a year you will still see great gains! Remember token burn is for sure, and POS is still being discussed :)

How you can evaluate a coin on future potential is the amount of top holders accumulating.

DYOR: etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#balances this is the request token holders

TLDR; No one selling, only accumulating

Thx for making me Hope bro

This is the Binance address: etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

60M REQ coins are in trading (can as well just be those holding the coin there) of the 640M circulating supply. That's just 9%, compared to other coins that's incredibly low which is a good sign, everyone holding for the OMG-like moon mission that is going to happen.

interesting.

I bought my share and transferred to MEW so I can't as easily panic sell.

Iron hands user!

REQ won't go down anymore, comfy feeling to have your coins somewhere safe and able to access them in some months with 10x increase in $ value.

watching other projects with less potential moon is infuriating
page 1 on cmc is now 70m+

ugh

The most important skill in trading is patience.

also I believe this is a new ATH in $
so we have that going for us

Trying to buy back in at 56. Too optimistic?

I have an order for 100k at around 575 but I know it won't get filled anytime soon :( hopefully in a random dump if BTC goes crazy again. I knew I should've bought @ around 580-590

I don't wanna be left out boys

>if BTC goes crazy

Uum, speaking of which

I know and I'm confident if some semi-whale starts dumping all those REQ buy walls will be removed ASAP but still I'm kinda scared I can't accumulate anymore before Colossus

New $ ATH of $0.08!

I got 100k, a round and pretty number :3 selling 20% when I have done 10x then I dont know what Ill do with the rest.

same here 100k seems comfy. as long as its not most of your portfolio

this is what I have learned too.
that's why I'm holding my REQ.

Will I make it with 15k?

we all gonna make it breh.

This my portfolio. I was getting bullied on here by non REQs for holding 50%

Fuck I have 13,6k. I was gonna buy more early next week with tax returns fuckkkkkkk chill it bruh.

You guys talking 100k making me reconsider putting more in. Currently on 39k club.

the sell wall on btc/req just got taken down, suddenly the books look pretty thin.

moon time?

What an utter piece of shit

you jelly breh?

Stack them mothafuckin reqs QUICK lil niggas before the jew man snatch em all up

Hey you price suppressing manipulating Whales, your tactics are going to backfire and you are going to lose a lot of money. Req’s time is coming and your walls will be torn down. You cannot stop this train so gtfo. We know what you’re doing (including trolling this board).

False. They can do it as long as they want. Just look at Walton. They suppressed it for close to 2 months and only let it go because they were /forced/ to take them off and store them in wallet for guardians.
There was so much good news and information coming out that would've mooned any non-manipulated coin.

it’s happening. get in now or stay poor

Is it too late to step in?

It surely will dip again

it keeps going up...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Probably going sub 600 tonight

Only got 10k. (100% of portfolio) will I make it guys?

You won't make it in one go. But next year you'll have $10k to invest in another opportunity.