Help me name my crossbow. This crossbow will be with me until the campaign ends. So I want to make it special

Help me name my crossbow. This crossbow will be with me until the campaign ends. So I want to make it special.

"The Fuck"

Because that is what anyone would say while trying to figure out how your crossbow works.

>This crossbow will be with me until the campaign ends

Dashed Hopes.

reloading is a full action

>This crossbow will be with me until the campaign ends.
Short campaign or abundant optimism?

Vox Deus.

What is the stack of pucks near the rear sight for?

"beaver cleaver"

Abundant Optimism

Just a random picture I found on the internets

"Let it rain"

Because that thing shoots gold coins.

"Suicide made easy"

Breadwinner.

Doubly so if you're playing Pathfinder, where crossbows are literally worse than water balloons.

Not anymore, as long as you are willing to take 5 levels of Bolt Ace.

They are still shit, because lolmartial, but at least they are not THAT shit.

> The Bolter

Crossy McBowface

Bianca. When asked why, reply with "It's a long story."

>playing pathfinder

the Dick Dagger Bow (arrange it however you want)

Best way to name a weapon is to let one emerge organically, from events you encounter, or else for a specific characteristic of that weapon.

Try to avoid edgy names involving things like 'slayer' or 'killer,' they've been done to death. Of course, if a weapon does get a reputation for say, slaying orcs, calling it 'orc-slayer' wouldn't be as amiss.

>crossbow
call it crossbow.
because, you know...
its just a crossbow.

Hey, I just like building characters.

Playing the game is something I'd never do, especially not with my "no 3rd party!" group of autists.

So, Ratfucker then?

>not using the better image

Ladykiller, The Express, The Evangelist.

One of my players was a Bugbear who came from a tribe that worshipped an expy of Arnold, so his crossbow was "Last Action Hero" I believe.

I called my heavy repeating crossbow Ratchetback. Lasted me the whole game and turned out to be surprisingly deadly with all the weird enchantments and specialty material and ammo we found.

Elizabeth.

Someone should shoot a pathfinder dev from a rooftop with a crossbow, then leave a note on their corpse that reads 'Buff xbow crits pls'

Well I know one group that will hate that name.

Plot Armor.

m-16

TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE.

I did this in first gen pokemon when it wasn't in color

named my dragonite Charizard and named my char Dragonite, the sprites were similar enough if you didn't pay attention (like most kid spazzes)

They'd pull out a water type to fight "Charizard" but I taught him thunderbolt, so bam. Or they'd pull out an ice type to fight Dragoite who was actually a fire type sooo... bam

anyways that's my Pokemon story

That's fucking Bianca from dragon age 2 and inquisition.

One Session Stand

Bob

"The Overcompensator"

"The Hot Topic 9000"

"Matilda"

Palor.

>bolt action hero

Queen's Roar.

FAGBLASTER

What system are you playing?

The fuck. How do you reload that thing?

this post best post......

Call it Sword.

Challenge people to sword duels to first blood as your primary means of resolving problems.

>"The Fuck"

>Get the Fuck in here
>Put that Fuck away
>Get the Fuck out
>Fuck it
>Fuck him
>Fuck em up

I like it. Simple and elegant.

i'm a mechanical engineer, and i have no idea how this thing is supposed to work

Mary.

Call it something poetic and a little satyrical, like the Salient Argument, the Reasoned Rebuttal or the Frank Exchange. That way your character can be an elegant asshole while perforating his enemies.

Rooty Tooty Point n' Shooty

Underbuttered toast

call it "Harbor"

loads and unloads ships, sending them off to the sea of battle

What?

I need to see a diagram of that thing, with little arrows pointing g to the various wierd ass bits, like, one going to the row of discs on top and identifying them as the coaster dispenser, or one going to the two triggers and listing them as Dr. Pepper fountainhead and Mr. Pibb fountainhead.

"The Bow-ner".

That crossbow is from Dragon Age, it's called Bianca if anyone cared.

Underrated post.

hownew.ru

This thing is like the bolter pistol of crossbows.