Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #24

> Wednesday, July 1st, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU

Ugh… again you slept like the dead. Feels like 5 or 6 AM by your biological clock’s reckoning. Not too late but not too early you suppose. You slowly open up your eyes.

And see Winona straddling you, looking down on you with a big grin. She wears only a blouse and her black thigh highs, apparently eager. “… morning, Ellie.”

“Get the fuck off of me,” you declare. She giggles, hopping off of you, and stretching out. “Why are you up this early? You’re never up this early.”

“I decided to take a page out of the book of Elodie the No-Fun Allowed Bot!” Oh, HA HA, NO FUN ALLOWED IN THE ELODIE ZONE, EH? “So I woke up early, got some breakfast going, fed Cuddles.” She kneels down to his terrarium. “Didn’t I, Cuddles?” Cuddles responds by prodding the glass with his tongue, staring at Winona. “Heehee! He loves me, I know it!”

You sigh, placing your hands over your eyes. “Well, that’s great, that’s great you’re learning.”

“So…” Winona slides down to your bed, grinning. “It’s the first of July! We gonna have some fun today? Pool? Park? Tanks?” She quirks her eyebrows, smirking mockingly at you. “… bed?” You gently slap her face away.

> “I’ll humor you, but only for today.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)
> “No, I got work.”
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=GuP:LGA2 Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=gN00QvF8RnQ
pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, I keep forgetting the archive.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=GuP:LGA2 Quest

> “No, I got work.”
Will we get the 4th off?

The 4th is a match day.

> “I’ll humor you, but only for today.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)

Cuddles is a lizard?

He's a ball python, the cutest snek.

> “No, I got work.”

>She wears only a blouse and her black thigh highs, apparently eager. "
So no pantsu? How lewd schteel.

>> “No, I got work.”

>“No, I got work.”

No fun in the Elodie zone!

>> “I’ll humor you, but only for today.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)
What is Denise gonna do?

We should promise to do something after work though. Lest we prove them right that we can't have fun.

A fair compromise.

Sounds like a plan. Might even try to grab an easier workload today, to make the day a half-vacation.

youtube.com/watch?v=gN00QvF8RnQ

YOOOOOOOO

the abridged guy isnt dead

So should we add that as?
>Other:promise to do something after work.

> “No, I got work.”

“None,” you say. She frowns. “I got work today. But listen, if I get off early, we can do something maybe.” She smiles happily. “Just nothing too… exciting.” You try to crawl out of bed. “Now get outta my way, I gotta get dressed.”

She whistles to you. “Remember!” You turn around to see her holding up her dog collar and dog ears.

“I’d rather not.”

-

-

Denise places a mug of coffee on your desk as she sweeps the place with a feather duster. “Black just how you like it,” she says. Excellent. You take a sip of it and lean back in your chair. Aaaaah, this is the life, your own office, your own secretary, a room with a view. You smile a little. This is what the others are missing out on.

There’s a ping at your computer. Ah, today’s jobs. And a message!

> Note: Will upgrade your computers today. Stand by. – IT

> LOGISTICS: Approval of item requests (EASY)
> LOGISTICS: Mail Room oversight (HARD)
> LOGISTICS: Coordination of Work Shifts in Loading Dock 6 (HARD)

Spend the free time with Denden

>> LOGISTICS: Approval of item requests (EASY)
As I said, let's grab the easy one.

> LOGISTICS: Mail Room oversight (HARD)
Sounds fun!

>Denden

best girl

>LOGISTICS: Approval of item requests (EASY)

Understanding all levels of logistics is good. Also it may get us an idea about smuggling. Odd requests may lead to clues!

>> LOGISTICS: Mail Room oversight (HARD)

>LOGISTICS: Approval of item requests (EASY)

Where's that gif of Subaru groping Teana when I need it?

-

-

Denise drops a stack of requests on your desk. “Since the student council is out of work for the summer, they’ve diverted requests for items and materiel onto Logistics officers. This is your batch.” Hm, only about 50 pages, not too bad. “Block Officer Hatteberg told me to tell you not to approve anything too expensive.”

“Alright, don’t worry!” You hold up your hand, smiling at her. “I know how to stretch money.” You take your DENIED Stamp and pull out the first page. Ah, a new set of tools? 100 dollars?

“Denise,” you say. “A good set of tools is about a hundred dollars, right?”

Denise frowns. “Actually, a good set of tools, ratchets, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, everything, is about 700 at the lowest.”

You blink.

> APPROVED

“Okay…” You take one good look at this page. “Naval Studies Rescue, this one was made by Regina Taney actually.”

“What is it?” asks Denise.

“They’re requesting a second plane to compliment their aging PBY Catalina. They want to buy this used Grumman G-21 Goose and modify it for rescue services for about 15k.” You press your lips together. That’s definitely expensive.

Denise blinks. “Well, you’ve got the stamps, I’m just your lovely little secretary!” She turns around, not having any part of this. She shakes her hips and wiggles her bottom as she continues to clean the office.

> Approve
> Deny

>> Approve

Just approve everything, it ain't our money

>Approve
Denise sure knows how to bend. Not that Elo will notice.

> Deny

Message them to re-apply once the council is back in session. That's a big chunk of cash, but it may have value.

> Approve

backing

> Approve

>She shakes her hips and wiggles her bottom as she continues to clean the office.
Denise a best, best!

Sounds good.

user pls, Winona was much lewder earlier on.

yes but she isnt denise

why not both?

this.

>going full Trude
Elodie doesn't have the charisma for that.

>> Deny

Not yet she doesn't. Gotta start somewhere.

massive tits though

Exactly. You think anyone would want to share them!?

> Deny

As much as it pains you to do it, you slam it with the DENY stamp.

> DENIED

Maybe they’ll raise the money for it later by themselves. What else do you have? Next page. Money to renovate the screens in the Loading Dock which tell what ships are arriving at what time and what cargo is being transferred. And only for 1k?

Eh.

> APPROVED

Let’s see, 20k for the construction of a-

> DENIED

Yeah, no.

-

-

Lunch break. You actually got through that all rather quickly. While you eat the Chicken sandwich Denise brought you from the kitchen, you sit back in your chair and wait. There’s a knock at the door. “IT!” Denise gets up and answers it, and there stands a few girls with incredibly thick glasses and unflattering uniforms. “Hello!” They wheel in a new computer for you. “We are here to update your computers!”

“Oh, great, I-“ You stand up, and see what exactly they’re upgrading you to.

“What is this?” you ask.

“You’re being upgraded to Windows 95,” she says. She places the big white monitor on your desk, smiling.

“But… that’s-“ You blink. The IT girls all stare at you, as if not really aware they’re only upgrading you by a few years instead of up to 2015.

> “Fine.”
> “Go back and get me a better computer.”
> Other

> “Fine.”
If it works, it works.

> “Go back and get me a better computer.”
But not 10. Or 8. Maybe just grab Linux or something.

>"Fine."
Ah the tech world. Where everyone around you is up to date, but everything you work with isn't.

Sure hope Regina doesn't take it personally. I am sure if we explain ourselves it will be okay, right?

>> “Go back and get me a better computer.”
I can't help but suspect that someone is playing silly buggers with us.

>“Fine.”
Sure, let's roll with it.

>> “Fine.”

What was the original model?

>“Fine.”
>Windows 95
Suddenly nostalgia. I FUCKING NOSTALGIA REEEEEEEEE

>Other
Is this some kind of prank you play on new officers?

> Other

Given that its still out of date, is it necessary? What would be the advantage?

If there's no reason to "update" to another outdated system, then tell them to save student council money and leave our computer as is.

A Macintosh LC from the early 90s.

An ancient Apple MacIntosh.

>Windows 95
Ah, Sorry I'm just looking this up so I'm a bit lost, we're only changing operating systems and not the computer themselves?

I don't evcen know how those antiques would even still be operational, much less useful. You can't even run a basic current mail client that works with current mail servers on them.

I'm rather surprised Elodie spent 1k without breaking a sweat.

> “Fine.”

You sigh. “Fine, get it over with.” The girls quickly start assembling the new (of sorts) computer to their specification. So, an ancient pile of junk to replace another ancient pile of junk. Maybe if it were Windows XP, MAYBE, but 95? Jeez.

There’s another knock at your door. “It’s open.” Opening the door now is another Naval Studies Officer.

“I’m here to collect the approvals,” she says. Oh. You hand her the stack of papers, and she starts filing through them. Then she takes a look at your computer. “Oh, sweet, you’re getting an upgrade?” You shrug. Of sorts. “I’ve been demanding Hatteberg upgrade the block from 95 to XP for months, she has no idea how computers work you know.”

“Really?” you ask.

“Yeah, one time she was sick and the internet was down, she thought she’d come down with internet connectivity problems,” she says quickly. “Ha! Anyway, have a nice day, Lieutenant.” And with that, she leaves.

Well, that explains quite a bit actually.

“There you go!” says the IT crew. “Your new computer! Don’t break it.” They immediately leave without another word.

Hmph, IT people, so anti-sociable.

You check your watch. That was incredibly easy work, and you still have two hours left on your shift. Hm.

> See if you can’t find more work to do.
> Goof off with Denise a bit.
> Knock out early.
> Other

> Knock out early.
We DID say we might be able to.

>> See if you can’t find more work to do.

> Goof off with Denise a bit.

Why are these threads still not in /qst/?

>> Knock out early.

>See if you can’t find more work to do.
Our job, we must do it!

But try not to get into something major.

You know, time wasting stuff. Clean your inbox, memorize layout of the office, check your inbox, get a coffee, check your inbox, empty the recycle bin, check your inbox.

mods dont care ay

>Goof off with Denise a bit.
Face it, you aren't getting anything done with W95.

>Hmph, IT people, so anti-sociable.
We're perfectly sociable, but users are not friends.

“Denise.” You fold your arms. “I need something to do for the next two hours, what haven’t you done?”

Denise blinks, then rubs her chin. “Um… Ah!” She snaps her fingers, then bends down underneath her desk. Her ass hangs up in the air as she tries to fish something out from beneath. “Uh… Aha!” She pulls out a mini-vacuum cleaner. “I haven’t vacuumed!”

“Good!” You swipe it from her. “I’ll vacuum. You sort through my files and make sure everything is up to date.” She salutes you, then hurries over to the filing cabinet. You turn on the vacuum and start cleaning the fuck out of your office.

Might as well waste time by being productive in a time consuming type of way.

-

-

Two hours later and your office is clean spic and span. You smile, as does Denise as the two of you stand there in awe. You swear you could see the walls shine, even though their paint is chipping away. Ha! It’s great having an office!

Denise checks her watch. “Well, ma’am, it’s time to clock out. Do you want me to drive you somewhere?”

> Embark on a Subquest (Which?)
> Head to wherever Winona is right now
> Call Someone to Hang Out (Who?)
> Other

Let's hang with Winona for today.

>> Head to wherever Winona is right now

>Head to wherever Winona is right now

>Her ass hangs up in the air as she tries to fish something out from beneath
>Elodie's face

>pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
Quick question so, I got a Need side quest is done? or only one objective of it is done?

>> Head to wherever Winona is right now
We did promise

It's done for now, I'm just terrible at managing subquests.

>> Embark on a Subquest (
> “If Adventure has a name…”

So did we give away the loot we found on the tank? or are we still planning on selling it?

Also German, has there been any changes in the shop for tank parts?

>Head to wherever Winona is right now

we made a promise

Just move (COMPLETED) next to the sub quest title. We can see its status at a glance.

The loot's sitting with the tank for now.

Also, I'll actually finally get around to updating the shop at some point by next weekend, I've been slacking on that.

It's fine it's not as if anyone is interested in buying stuff.

Didn't we break a promise by not helping scavenger girl out?

or prevent her from selling stuff?

> Call Someone to Hang Out (Who?)

Stack

-

-

You find Winona at the park by the lake, sunbathing while Cuddles wanders around in his portable terrarium out in the sun a few feet from her. Denise pulls the Kettenkrad around, and Winona raises her hand. “Hey, hey!”

“Hey there,” you say as you dismount. Winona is resting back on a towel, wearing a blue bikini this time. Her legs are bare, but do have the noticeable sheen of sun tan oil on them, as does her midriff and her arms. Sunglasses lie over her eyes. “Enjoying the sun?”

“Yeppers,” she says. “You ever go to Jersey Shore and do this?”

“No, Jersey Shore is trash,” you say. “So this is your idea of fun, just laying out here in the sun?”

“Well, if you brought your bathing suit you could have some fun down in the lake,” she says. You do see a few girls happily swimming or boating in the lake. “But yeah, I’m just building up a tan, I’m up for whatever you want to do.” She points to her dufflebag nearby. “Oh yeah, I bought you a bathing suit just in case.”

“… it’s not a bikini is it?” you ask.

“It’s a bikini,” she says with a smirk. She pulls down her sunglasses, winking at you. “Black.”

> Suntan with Winona
> “I feel like walking around, how about that?”
> Go swimming, but not too far, you’re not that good at swimming just yet.
> Other

> Other
What is with you and sexually harassing me.

>> Go swimming, but not too far, you’re not that good at swimming just yet.

>>> Embark on a Subquest (
>> “If Adventure has a name…”

Wooo swimming

-

-

After trying to adjust to wearing a bikini with side-tie panties, you decide to go for a good swim in the clear waters of Lake de Grasse, same lake that they found Cupid in in fact. Winona decides to join you happily, while Denise sits on the shore besides Cuddles. “Is Denise gonna be okay?” asks Winona.

You wave to Denise. “Are you alright by yourself!?”

“Yeah!” she yells back. “Go on, have fun!”

You smile at Winona. “She’s a real trooper.”

“I should get her a swimsuit of her own,” says Winona. “Come on! Let’s see who can swim out the furthest!”

“Oh, Winon.” You shake your head. “Wait, wait, wait. You know I don’t swim very well. I mean- I can swim, I just don’t really want to do that.” Winona scratches her chin, thinking it over.

“I guess what you need is a splash!” She splashes some water in your face. “Ha! Later!” She tries to run away, but you quickly get after her. That little bitch! You splash more water at her. “Ah! Wait! No, no!” She trips and falls right in, soaking her to the bone. You slide on the smooth sands beneath the water behind her and give the water a big whip. The water goes splashing across her face. “Ah! Son of a-“

“Don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk the walk,” you say. She giggles happily, immediately grabbing your legs. “Hey, I didn’t say you could do that! Get off!” She laughs as she hangs onto you while you try to shake her away.

“Having fun yet!?” she asks.

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> “I feel like walking around, how about that?”

Win-Win can show off that bikini booty

Swimming is too embarrassing and scary

>anger

>> angry

>Boast

Dunk her

>GLUB GLUB GLUB

>PANIC

>Boast
You're not big enough.

>> Boast

uh guys, this is happy time, where is all this anger/panic/bullying coming from?

>Boast
Hubiris is always one of Ellie's falls. Why not?

Elodie is a private person. Quiet and introverted. Winonna is very outgoing and gregarious.

Its all a bit much for Elodie.