Link has been shilled on here non stop for weeks, and it still hasn't mooned...

Link has been shilled on here non stop for weeks, and it still hasn't mooned. Do any of you delusional retards realise that if it hasn't done anything by now, it never will?

Nevermind, I'm sure your two man development team will come through in the end, it's definitely worth the $80M market cap.

Rent free nigga

It's currently mooning lol not the best time for this thread

Stay poor

Is it really mooning if 95% of holders are still behind?

Lol it’s hilarious that you fucking fussing faggots think that because it hasn’t mooned in a few goddamn months it’s trash tier.

TOP FUCKING KEK NIGGERS

1. It's been pumping all weekend retard.

2. No one expects it to moon immediately, except retards who wanted to get rich quick and bought in at ATH thinking SIBOS would moon to $1 and they are now shrieking about their bags. Fuck them. Chainlink is a 1-2 year HODL and every Linkie knows that and is happy with that.

Whale here.. I bought the chink faggot bots fake 990k link wall yday I think he is on suicide watch. We should hit .40 by tmrw then when Sergey announces news $2

Lmao! Come on user, you think nobody's reinvested since post ICO phase?? Its been months, surely if you're holding this you've hedged your bets. I just reached equilibrium with USD and am not far off from BTC eq.
Most of mine were gathered in post and I'm feeling fucking great about it. Kys user

Thank you bases user

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU CUNTS.

Look at ETH, BTC, NEO, WTC. All of those coins had huge amounts of FUD. They were dead coins for YEARS/MONTHS. Unless you’re a god like trader don’t expect to get rich that quickly.

upgraded version

>2 man dev = bad
Tell it to google, apple, amazon and so on and so forth

I get shills and fud but this "omg im sick of LINK threads" means you don't belong here plebit tard gtfo.

>shilled on here non stop for weeks, and it still hasn't mooned

That's what they told me when my ETH was down 6 months, no for real GET A FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you

You missed the dip, dont you OP?

>Do any of you delusional retards realise that if it hasn't done anything by now, it never will?

This is the most retarded statement I have seen on this board in the past 6 months.

Not talking about link it may very well do nothing after this but making a statement saying "If it hasn't done anything within 2 months it's dead" is just utterly retarded

*1 developer, 1 "idea guy", and 1 ex PE teacher

O-oh linkies. Ww-what would the world of cry-cryptocurrencies be w-w-w-without you? What do, we o-o-owe the honour. The p-promise of L-L-Link s-s-seemed p-p-p-promising at first. The p-premise of 'r-r-r-r-rent fuh-fuh-free' was surely i-i-i-innovative and ahead of its time. B-but, as t-t-t-time showed us, this co-co-coin was nothing more than a puh-puh-pump and duh-duh-dump that i-i-inadvertently c-created the muh-muh-most deranged cuh-community of b-b-bag h-holders known to m-man. A community th-th-that i-incessantly s-screeches "r-r-rent fuh-fuh-ree" whenever they f-feel th-threatened, which is very c-common. T-to be a l-l-li-linkie is to be de-deranged. Having l-l-lost e-everything, wh-whether it be your h-house, muh-muh-marriage, my wife's sons... YOUR! Your wife's sons college money or l-life-savings surely takes a to-toll on the m-mental se-serenity of a l-l-linkie's m-m-mind. S-slight threats c-c-critiquing the d-d-developers of Ch-ch-chainlink se-sets the co-common l-linkie into a s-s-tate of n-ne-neu...NEUROSIS that can only be c-cured by e-e-eu.. euth...... or the ev-eventual re-revaluing o-of this g-g-godforsaken c-currency. H-however, once the p-p-price r-reaches 10 c-cents, th-the v-value will continue fuh-fuh-falling. This c-crash w-will be ca-ca-catalyzed by the f-fact that th-thousands of w-wa-wa-wallets will be l-lost as a mass s-suicide of l-l-linkies, causing the p-price to d-dip even f-further. D-don't be de-deranged, d-don't be a l-linkie.

kys

>we are godlikes