Every male child born of your line will have magic powers. You don't however. Wat do?

Every male child born of your line will have magic powers. You don't however. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will add that as a "For" to the list of reasons whether to ever have children or not.

Raise them the best I can, tell them the stuff I know about magic and let them figure the rest out.
I'm not sure what answer you are expecting OP.

Dress up as a girl and assume female mannerisms.
Live my life as a pseudo woman.

Probably act all passive aggressive about it then fade in to legend as "that guy that fathered a bunch of cool guys"

>(mfw)

Become a sperm donor.

FUCKING WINRAR YOU DESERVE CAPS.

Fuck
Every
Thing
For
Ever

I try to make sure they aren't psychos and know how to look after themselves so they dont get the shit beaten out of them by Jocks.

Ideally I can help them harness their powers too, maybe get them to achieve some great shit but I dunno wtf the magic would be like or how itd work

eat them and acquire their mana

I get the feeling you would have done that regardless.

>remembering the euromaidan riots

good times

Frost Wizard best class.

what's the difference between a pyromancer and a fire wizard?

pyromancer conjures sustained flame and fights with is as a melee weapon
wizard conjures fire projectiles

Oh my god I actually already am a sperm donor

>Not choosing Hellgate Sentinel

Chronos plz go.

Become a Paladin/Mage Hunter.

Pyromancer is more like a spellsword who lights things on fire and sustains the flames with magic, and fights with those flaming weapons, whereas a fire wizard is a full-on fireball blasting magic dude.

The thing the "pyromancer" is carrying in that picture is actually a burning flag iirc.

As another user said, basically don't change anything I'm doing. Make sure they get a proper education, fit in the wide world, and then sit back and watch as supernatural individuals go around and slowly make Humanity a powerful race.

Added fun: Either teach them to only use their powers to help others, or be cynical as fuck and tell them to use them for personnal advancement but to keep it a secret.
Boom, in both cases your bloodline can easily become the most powerful family on the planet. 1 person with divination powers alone could make the whole family super rich and then start a whole debate on fate and if everything is written straight from the start or if you can change it.

because it pays well or because you realize it's your only chance to every spawn a progeny?

you should just do it regardless. you can't really have thousands of wives and illegitimate children these days without being labelled an asshole. but if you become a sperm donor the possibilities are endless. sure those kids will never know you existed but think about it....1000 years from now your descendants will be all over the fucking place.

>every male child
Why won't my daughters be witches?

your daughters will be cock concubines

Seems unlikely given my daughter is actually a lesbian.

Because can you imagine the sudden, definitely not pure, interest everyone would have in them?
Women were used as money in ancient times when they were natty, so imagine what'll happen if they get on magic roids. You don't want a Troy war in our times.

>Witches
I hope you like your daughters crispy user. Between the crazy Christians and the mad Muslims, they're pretry fucking dead.

>not raising them to be pillow princesses
you fail at daughtering

Is she going to adopt/use a sperm donor?
I feel like I wouldn't care that much if one of my children was homo, as long as I get grandchildren that are caucasian

lesbian is a meme. under dire circumstances she would take the dick and procreate.

this desu. whats worse, having gay children or race mixed grand children?

Not cockubines? For shame

>under dire circumstances she would take the dick
so would anybody else, we usually call it "rape"

We don't live under dire circumstances.

She hasn't really discussed it with me. I've got a son who's interested in kids so I'm safe on the grandkids front.

hell yeah

>We don't live under dire circumstances.
which is why its a meme. same as vegetarians/vegans, they have the option to do that but if they didn't eating meat wouldn't bother them in the slightest.

I was talking more like living in a harsher world.

so you're saying the comforts of modern civilization allow us to embrace impractical ideals and beliefs?

i guess homosexuality and ephebophilia are total memes then

I'd say race mixed children. It's probably a bit racist, unconsciously, but what made me realise is the following:
>Best friend is half french half vietnamese
>End up being at his house while other people that I don't know are here as well
>White people
>They're his cousins on the french side

And I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. Like, for me, they couldn't be from the same family, since they were not asian, and my friend definitely look asian, even if it is toned down.

We're only 2 boys out of 6 children in the family. The pressure to continur the bloodlineis real. Nor that we get told to do so, or anything, but I love my family name, and I'd feel like shit to not be able to continue it.

>mfw I realise all the troubles old kings went through when they really wanted a male heir

Never reproduce.

So, basically, change nothing.

Magic is an abomination.

Go around the world and rape so many women that I become as genetically prolific as Gengis Fuckin' Khan.

Cooking is a meme now

>all the troubles old kings went through when they really wanted a male heir
that's just because of succession rights
hell, they couldn't even make sure their heir was actually their own
now, your daughter can keep her family name after mirage and the grandkid can use either or get a hyphenated combined surname

Oh I'm not the user with a daughter, don't have kids yet. Idealy I'd like a biy then a girl.
And she'll do whatever she wants, I won't pressure my own beliefs onto her, that would be selfish. Especially since my name is rather masculine, being litteraly "Goodman" in my language.

Well I definetely won't be casting spells anytime soon :(

>so you're saying the comforts of modern civilization allow us to embrace impractical ideals and beliefs?
exactly.

>implying anons will reproduce
It's a non-existent issue.

Donating sperm pays?

in some countries it does, same for blood / plasma

fun fact: it's pretty hard to donate sperm in Canada
there are a bunch of medial hurdles you have to jump over
so, most Canadian Sperm Banks use U.S. sperm

Donating blood doesn't pay in my country. I mean, I do it anyway, but that's more of a basic necessity for survival compared to donating sperm. Guess I'll have to look it up.

You can pay to store your own sperm for private needs, or in some places you can apply to be a regular but it's a really difficult process and you basically have to be of a perfectly healthy aryan bloodline. On top of that, you basically lose the ability to jerk off whenever you want. I hear it pays well but sucks.

>store your own sperm for private needs
wot m8

I know that the UK has started having sperm donors again, but the requirements and the procedure are so arduois that there's barely a hundred or a thousand, can't remember, men that made it through.

Imagine you're young but without a partner. End up old.
Suddenly you manage to get a young, healthy partner.
Pop the frozen sperm and tadaa, one healthy heir for you.

for emergencies
suddenly ball cancer
ball sack gets attacked by dog
crotch gets x-ray'd one too many times
good choice if you have a dangerous line of work
that way your wife, or parents, can use it for pregnancy
same in case when you get older and want to have a kid
they store women's eggs as well

People who can't score until they're 70, and then with a 35-year old, shouldn't be fucking allowed to procreate.

>People who can't score until they're 70
man sex doesn't count all of a sudden?

>lose schlong in accident
>acquire cyberdick
nydailynews.com/news/world/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100
>load it with you frozen sperm
>unfreeze and release

Came here to post this. I'll become the most prolific and widespread sperm donor ever, then sit back and watch the fireworks.

Magina pls go

Magic is heresy. Finally, a good reason for homosexuality.

Get killed by my adopted son trying to kill my real son

Raise them to be Gods.

Then release the deviants on the world.

Female radicals get ahold of your juices and plan to abort if a boy.

Wat do?

produce more juices

That depends on who knows.

If nobody but me knows, nothing changes.

If the government knows, I don't exactly get a say in the matter. They want their magic supersoldiers.

So do foreign governments, so I can expect assassins or kidnappers.

Then of course the megacorps will get involved and they'll be wanting to clone me.

Make a lot of mages. A LOT of mages.

Juvens here, Glustrod is a no magic having demon cuck

Put all my points into rape skillset and all my gold into lawyer animal companion.

>Don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again!

You just made that shit up, Bayuz! That's all you ever do, make shit up and fuck things up for everyone!

KILL ALL MAGIC USERS

But if only the males will be magical then why would they steal my juices in the first place. My thoughts would be to destroy them if I were unable to weaponize it

Maybe they can't procreate naturally due to whatever accident way before 70?

Maybe they had a vasectomy like pic related?

>you gotta suck it harder and faster baby or the sperm won't thaw

Guess I'll see about having kids after all.

>move to china
>pay chinese women to be surrogate mothers
>pay chinese doctors to implant only male children
>raise small army of wizard sons as wise benevolent father figure according to my ideals and principles
Of course i'd have to be insanely rich to do this but we're already being unrealistic so what the hell.

Why would you want to have chinese wifes and families. I know yellow fever is a thing, but why would you think raising an army of spoiled slanted eyes wizards is a good idea.

They're only surrogates.

Eat one and gain his powers.

for whom? where are all these eggs coming from?

You'd also have to actually be a wise and benevolent father figure, which takes a large amount of wisdom, benevolence, time and patience. user isn't know for the first three, and only time spent with the rugrats count for the last.

Refuse to have children out of pure spite.

Be even more anxious about having children than I already am. My family has a history of serious mental illness, so it would seem doubly irresponsible or daunting to deal with children who are not only potentially crazy, but you know, have actual magic powers.

If I do I guess I make the best attempt I know how to raise them right and socialize them properly so they aren't dangerous little asshats, and suffer extreme heartbreak and even more suicidal depression than I already feel if I fail in spite of my best efforts.

As they grow up I will be even less able to stop them than usual, and possibly sooner than is normal if they get powers early or at a very young age.

Who wants to deal with "It's A Good Life?"

I don't.

>implying I'll get the chance to have children to begin with

I think it's obvious. Gender reassignment surgery, then champion transgender rights. Fight the good fight by going to ladies bathrooms

Y'all need to chill and eat someone