Would He be proud of the way you're living your life?

Would He be proud of the way you're living your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs0osMzTZQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Veeky Forums
No.

Nah but fuck him hes dead

He would totally be proud of me
oh... wait yeah... nevermind

Doubt it, I've yet to wipe out a single race.

I'm voting for Trump, so yes

Nope

/thread

I basically sit on my ass doing nothing all day, so we're about equally productive.

No, but He knows I ain't either.

no, but Slaanesh would be

Really user? What have you perfected or done to complete excess in your life? Have you experienced many things?

youtube.com/watch?v=bs0osMzTZQA

Absolutely not

/Thread

Considering I venerate His glorious name every day, yes. Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

>purge the unclean
starting with everyone on Veeky Forums, /r9k/ first

I concur. Then /gif/ their love of traps is a clear sign of heresy.

Given that I'm not working at a cutting edge weapons manufacturer or some company trying to make better spaceships so that humanity can go take its rightful place as rulers of the stars.

No.

Glad not everyone on Veeky Forums is a Tau cuck.
MAGA

No, but I paint Grey Knights so maybe he will spare me.

Why? Why would the Emperor be proud of you for voting for a man who incites you to hate your fellow man? Do you think that the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind would show the disdain for another human being based on something as frivolous as national borders? When the stars remain unconquered and billions of worlds lie in the hands of xenos? I do not think so.

Trump is the God Emperor. If you aint with him you are a heretic and a cuck. Being a human doesnt mean shit if you aint for the Imperium.

Nah. But like, whatevs.

/thread

Why would he give a fuck?

I for one embrace our illustrious God Emperor. His coming shall lead humanity to a new golden age.

No, but I'm too far gone to care anymore. No one was ever proud of me anyway, and nobody ever will be. The right thing to do here is just learn to live with it.

No, Malcador hasn't grown him in a lab yet.

Death to the False Emperor!

no but if I ever met him I reckon I'd straighten the fuck up

Lo, though I walk through the shadow of his wall, I shall fear no illegal. Thy high energy and thy hat, they comfort me.

Needs a Hillary face.

/mlp/ should have priority over either. They even conveniently congregate at convention gatherings. They are a lesser people that hold back the human gene pool.

I'm starting to get this feel, but I'm trying to change my life in order to prevent it.

It's tough.

Meant to post this one.

Proud? No, however he wouldn't be disgusted either. I'm a welder with 3 different certifications who's currently on a hunt for a job.

Google the unification of terra, Maybe, given how I've mastered most heavy vehicular machinery in the time it takes a tech initiate to master a pencil sharpener....
Maybe.

You do realise that he was born in Eurasia and not America right?

>Considering I venerate His glorious name every day
How can you? Where did you find His name

I just realized the emperor doesn't share his name because chaotic entities are powerless when someone uses their true names against them

Depression is one hell of a drug.
Obesity and depression, the new american epidemics.

He's from the fertile crescent area I believe, the implication being he was the reason it is "the cradle of civilization" back when he was young and naïve he was Jesus, but became a cynic as the millenia went by, then turning up as people like Alexander the great, hannible, a few of the better Roman emporers.
I read some lexicanum fluff years ago saying he started the unification of terra from Turkey

Maybe this crying, Italian Native American will help uplift the day.

The corpse can keep his opinion to himself.

/thread

remove kebab?

Nah, I'm too much of a degenerate xeno lover for him to be proud of me.

Sorry Emps.

>started the unification of Terra from Turkey
So Ottoman Empire then?

No. So I must be doing something right.

Him, no, but Slaanesh would.

That would be necrophilia, and he heavily frowns upon it.

No - I recently pledged my wargaming life to nurgle.

Leave, or lurk moar, your peach-pubed face is giving my beard cases of fatguy rage
No, well maybe.
The unification started in the years around 28 or 29,000, where big e conquered tecno barbarians from the nations of merika, abion, jermani, franc, the pan Pacific empire and other places.

You know Emprah is Turkish, right?

Anatolian =/= Turkish.

Turks were still on the other side of the Black Sea at this point I think.

And everyone wishes they had fucking stayed there

no I'm gay

Well I'm doing as much as humanly possible to build a Webway, and I've kept my efforts secret from the Navigator Houses.

I believe the Emperor would thoroughly approve of my life.

Why should I care for approval of a fictional kurd shaman?

Emps doesn't care as long as you die for him.

He is a fictional character in hackneyed pulp slop, and I am a real being, so the question is irrelevant.

Yet billions of people keep questioning what would God / Allah / etc. think of their life...

>The Emperor
>Making shit up as he goes along

Nigger please. The Emperor of Mankind manfully refuses to tell anyone anything. Trump likes walls and won't accomplish anything. He's Dorn.

The Emperor is gay.

No, I'm religious and a classical liberal, and last I checked Big E didn't like religion or freedom. I'm pretty sure that my hatred of Turks wouldn't do me any favors, either.

Absolutely not. I'm a minor worshipper of Slaanesh right now.

Fuck the Corpse-Emperor and his happy dogs. Y

>religious
>liberal
>hate of turks
Behold the personification of Veeky Forums.

/pol/ack here, I'm pretty sure he is

Absolutely not

I mean, that doesn't have to be heresy. She could be an abhuman.

Maybe it's just a really underwhelming name. Like, Bob.

Can regular space marines wear chaos marine gear? Like, if it's between putting on a suit of armor with Chaos gang tags and losing control of a strategically important planet, what would the average astartes do?

Chaos armour usually has like demonic shit inside it as well as the pretty icons. so technically yes, they can wear it but a true marine would rather fight naked than wear chaos armour. Especially as how bonded they get to the armour it's just asking to be corrupted.

>what would the average astartes do?
Exterminatus the planet.

I seem to remember it being possible to spontaneously purify chaos artifacts if the plot calls for it.

The 13th company used to rock that gimmick, before they went full wolf.

i mean its possible, as proved by the relictors and/or the exorcists - but look where that got them

ye

It got them fabulous prizes.

>kurd
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk wasn't a kurd, what on Earth would make you think that?

Maybe if you wore a proper helmet instead of that weird LED backlighting thing you think makes you look cool you wouldn't be super dead.

and shiny badges with "excommunicate traitoris" written on.

in his defense, helmets don't stop mind bullets

Good ones do.

Where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg

I doubt it, I wish I could merge with a xenomorph queen, hardly something he'd approve of.

Psyker proof helmets you say

WOAH WOAH WOAH
I'm not a heretic. I'm a Rogue Trader.

The True Emperor is amused by mad ravings.

Long dead.

Just like the real E Money then.

The emperor is technically turkish you know.

Turkish people are technically the Emperor.

Those sandniggers didn't come first, the Emperor did, so they get to be him, not the other way around.

>Would He be proud of the way you're living your life?

The Emperor predates turks.