Have you ever actually had someone try to play a blatant fetish-bait character in one of your games, or is it a meme?

Have you ever actually had someone try to play a blatant fetish-bait character in one of your games, or is it a meme?

Also That Guy thread.

Do you mean the female Dragonborn bard that constantly hits on all female NPCs?

No, its not a meme.

My group has gotten violent with shitty players like that.

The closest I've had is a male player playing a sexy female assassin.

He got bored of it before we did.

Violent? Now I have to know.

it's only a big deal when you make it one.
it hardly ever is worth the fuss that Veeky Forums makes out of it.

Guy tried to play an elf-orc rape baby. He never really got a chance to show us whether this was edgy shit or fetish shit. He was an alright player, really, but his character got killed pretty early just because I was kind of hard moding them.

I played a character based on Kuroko, from Murcielago. Does that count.

For those who don't know, Kuroko is a serial killer forcibly turned Government executioner that is an EXTREME lesbian.

Bonus points if he was the elf doing the rape

Yes.
I said to everyone go nuts, as I was planning an utterly over the top supers campaign.

What I got alongside the Wrestling Princess, Adam West Batman-expy, Rorschach the Invisible Man and a Super Dick Superman was Dominatricia, mild-mannered office lady by day, Queen of Punishment by night.

I was suspect about it and at first they were practically trying to play her one handed then the other players told him to tone it down, along with pointing out how he's just all but outed that he wants to be dominated.
After that it was more even handed and stopped trying to drag everything down.

Pretty sure I had someone try to put their perfect Tech-Priestess waifu in one of my games.
But not blatant fetish-baits.

I've had this. Famale Biologis Techpriest who was obsessed with a perfected human form.
Other then just wanting to play a sexy lady in a red robe and debating anything that would disfigure or alter her appearence, they never really pulled anything specifically fetishy.

Yep.

Summoner with a pet succubus.
Summoner was "adult but looks like a loli" variety.
Succubus was constantly groping the loli and flirting everybody else.
Player tried accusing others of being ERPers when another (regular adult) PC responded positively to the flirting.

Oh and the same bitch was also simultaneously running a MAID game with a loli master that forced maids into "skinship bathing".

Player: so for this game I'd like to make KIRYUUIN SATSUKI meets Iris Heart
Me: *deep sigh*
Player: right that's your magical realm isn't it
Me: Well, let's do this right

Fast forward a bit and she's having gay adventures introducing pro-wrestling to a 1650s alternate history europe, trying to bully a summoned demon into sex ("she's a librarian demon they don't get genitalia" notwithstanding) and sticking the middle finger to her crime lord dad, who is Actually Just Rugal Bernstein.

Was running a 5e campaign with a small group who all cool characters and shit and someone else joined in who was weebed his character to the max. He played a female rouge thief and only used a rapier. He was constantly trying to convince me to let him get a pet succubus in the game.
>mfw our party's halfling weretiger monk punched him to death for stealing his claim kill

My entire first group was like that, hell, I don't recall even playing a male character at any point in time and one of my good mates had his waifu pic related, he even fluffed it so that the eyepatch hid her Navigator eye as a side character. At some point, my arch militant and his main character Dante, from the Devil May Cry Series.had sex after he bailed her ass out of getting murdered by three angry CSMs. He, however, wasn't the one who pushed things to far, in fact, he was a pretty cool guy. Sure, in any other group any of us would have been told to tone it the fuck down or be forcibly removed, but there was a fine balance and an unspoken line that we never crossed. It's hard to explain, but while we all had our shit and were fine with showing each other our droppings, we never smeared our liquid feces all over each others face.

No, it was the closet furry who pushed things to far, which led to his 100+ furry waifu faction (who all were devoted to his literally Kirito self-insert) getting murdered at some point when a daemon possessed storm bolter made an offer just a little too good for two of the players to not take advantage of.

On the plus side, or negative depending on the view of some of our more cynical friends here, that experience has made me really lenient as a GM when it comes to player characters and restrictions. You can have your shit, but don't make your shit the center focus.

I'm supposing she goes on to rape that loli, did you get up to similar stuff with your character?

I mean, I've played blatant fetish-bait

But it was an ERP and everyone was doing it.

Before you ask, it did not go well.

How did it go wrong? It sounds like a fun story.

It is, but it involves a large amount of fuck-ups on my part that would have been fine. It would have smoothed over and the campaign would have carried on just fine if there wasn't someone a hundred times worse than me also in the group.

I have to go to work, you won't be getting this story from me. Sorry user.

Ah well.

I mean, sort of, because I have a big ol' fit, tomboy MILF fetish, and I play fit, tomboy MILFs.

Mostly no. I got accused of playing fetish-bait once when I played an Abyssal in Exalted 2e. But I swear I intended no such thing, so I think I'm just going to put that one down to Abyssals being Abyssals (and maybe Exalted being Exalted).

Actually, that loli is the one of the two females that Kuroko never touches or does anything pervy with in that manga.

Kuroko really needs to get back to her loli grooming plan.

She says it right there - saving for the last.

My only on going campaign is an erp.

The players take it by FAR more serious than any of my other games.

>his waifu pic related
second best girl

Ya we did. It was in shadow-run and the fucker blew his/she/it whole stating amount of money on the bio and cyberware.

I don't see the problem.

It isn't bad in itself to base one's character's mechanics on their concept, nor is it bad to create character types that have already been stated multiple times to be relatively common in canon.
If you want people to share your sentiments, you need something else than "they gave up on perfect optimization to play their realm". A character with a fetishy concept can be perfectly fine as long as they're played by a mature player who knows when to keep their dick out of other people's faces.
If you don't tell any horror stories, it's no fun.

Its a slight problem when the fucker somehow bullshits a 60 year old hooker into a "Prime and Ripe for the taking, 15 year old cat girl for the taking. You don't even need to pay. " was his fucking entrance statement with send monster. I don't think there wasn't a gunfight or police chance were they didn't try to suck something/ones dick.

Man, try rolling up normal characters and entering an entire fetish WORLD.

We didn't enter a mere magical realm, we were strapped to drag-racing parachutes and sent through Pandemonium

>You don't even need to pay. "
That isn't a hooker.

It's incredible how these people even manage to make friends, much less enter a roleplaying group. That's not to speak of what GM would allow characters like that.
I allow a bit of spice in my players' characters, but it has to be just that - something extra. If they try to ERP, sexualize everything, make the other players uncomfortable or in general do anything but make a character that slightly pushes their buttons, it's out. I can't even fathom the amount of autism that needs to go into thinking that a normal game will support unprovoked ERP and that the GM will make the laws of the setting twist themselves into Gordian knots so that the character can be the player's perfect fetish self-insert Mary Sue.
I consider myself pretty liberal compared to the rest of Veeky Forums, as I've experienced that allowing players a little bit of realm in their characters tends to make them more engaged and enthusiastic, but I have no idea what compels people to allow shit like this, much less play it.

I'll have story time of the BnE gone wrong and the mr. JOHNstin gone wrong. As for the friends, GM is a nice guy who doesn't take a stand during the first few seasons and planned for us all to die quickly.

[Spoiler]we didn't and somebody endded up pregnant 4 times before it was put down.

When i get home off work* Jesus christ. This phone posting is the fucking worse thing sense the horus heresy

The only good thing about trainwrecks like this is that they make for good reading afterwards. I can imagine very vividly how it is to play them, since I know a few autists of that unbelievably horrifying tier.
There are autists, and then there are people who're completely impervious to common sense and logic, who consider social norms completely irrelevant if they've ever heard of them, and who consider it their God-given duty to shove their fetishes down everyone else's throats and have them accept it.
From experience, I've learnt to see horrible BO, furry accessories and anime merchandise worn in plain sight as warning flags.

It depends on the definition, but I've been lucky so far.
One of my players is a horrible That Guy who can't be allowed in the same room as a woman, and of course isn't allowed to play them at all (or play with them) - the sole thing he cares about is sex appeal, and his characters become two-dimensional tit-baring fetish fantasies that creep the rest of the table out.
Another one of my players normally manages to play female characters extremely well, but at one point he slipped up and spent five minutes describing his Mage character's appearance while the rest of the table cringed visibly. He got the clue, though.

I'm sure it happens in online pickup groups.
I've played regularly IRL for over a decade and I haven't had this happen even once.
Then again, I'm thick skinned. If a dude who likes lesbians makes a lesbian, I don't bat an eye as long as he doesn't go out of his way to roleplay it in a tasteless way.

I'm the foreverGM and I just fade to black if someone seems to want to imply sex happens.

Sex is brought up only very rarely, but it has happened on occasion - more often for laughs than not.
So far nobody has been needlessly creepy, or has tried to force me to describe the exact logistics to them or anything.

>The players take it by FAR more serious than any of my other games.
Boner is a mighty force.

I haven't, but that might be because I haven't played much tabletop overall.

And that's not a picture of a girl, is it, OP?

He was gay
His character was a young servant

Things went downhill

"My Character looks like she's 20"
"Okay that's not so bad."
"She's actually 12, she was physically aged by magic"

Yes they do exist.

"Ok, give her stats like normaly and then subtract -4 of contsitution and strength"

Magical realm is 99% a desperate forced meme parroted by faggots who don't actually play roleplaying games because they're too autistic to find a group. I'd say easily 50% of the threads on Veeky Forums are started by such pathetic wretches, as they love inventing "stories from their games" including That Guy, magical realm, alignment dilemmas, and "cuh-rayzee lolrandum 'scenarios'" that of course never happened.

This. Hell, I'm a supreme oldfag and in ancient times people used to treat the whole idea sort of tongue-in-cheek, like something that just didn't happen in real life.
The term magical realm came way later though, but there were copypastas and such before that whizzard comic came and gave it a name.

What I do think is that the fact that it became a meme MADE it a thing that started happening. Especially online where there's no accountability.

A man of taste

>(who all were devoted to his literally Kirito self-insert)
>literally Kirito self-insert

Ew, shame on him.

That only works on the opposite case, user.

They're just gonna put the extra character points towards OP magic, you know.

>loli
That character is definitely not a loli. Long limbs, secondary sexual characteristics, no baby fat. The features aren't even particularly neotenic.

I'm running an ERP game, so yes. So far it's a happy medium of pervy happennings and a couple players asking for private ERP now and then, only one "on screen" event has occured.

Tried to run a pervy supers game before, but it fell apart due to the chosen system being terrible at supers stuff (when that was what it was written for) and a misunderstanding among two players about how PCs get powers based on their kinks, so they made characters who hated/feared their own abilities and appeance.

I had one guy make a gorgeous katana-wielding redhead when I asked for realistic military and special forces characters. I'm only speculating it was his magical realm, mind. Might have been a different form of tha/tg/uy.

The character in question was a necromancer so that's exactly what they did

It's not just a meme, it actually happens.

I've got a friend who is completely incapable of making a character without delving entirely too deeply into that character's sex life and gender issues, and he's also incapable of making a character who isn't transgender in some shape or form. It's fucking ridiculous and it makes me sad because he's otherwise an excellent roleplayer and storyteller when his mind isn't on sex and gender-bending.

>Ya we did. It was in shadow-run and the fucker blew his
I was expecting something worse from this part

Yes. My fetish is knightly valour.

>everyday till you like it

So, is that worth a read, or is it 90% creepy murder 10% "Imma grad your boobs now" or the reverse?

Either is fine with me

I made a blatant fetish bait NPC when I was DMing Shadowrun. Since I was on deployment, I got to know everybody's fetishes one way or the other.

She was a musclelf (for the Dominican), had clear Aryan skin (for the German), red pigtails with a southern accent (For the two Southerners), and fought and cursed like a sailor (for the Newark Guido).

Surprisingly, nobody but the Dominican ever tried hitting on her, and he only did it because he was the Face and had to lie his way out of trying to roofie her.

You people will destroy yourselves in your hubris and forgetfulness of the past.

She has some lesbian tones and jokes in main chapters with some heavy fan service chapters thrown in between sort arcs sometimes.

Overall the manga is extremely enjoyable if you're into violent serial killer/thriller murder-mystery stuff.

I sneaked in my muscle girl fetish by having my female wizard use enlarge person on herself as often as possible.

>Being a space racist.

>identifying_lolis.jpg

>playing blatant manga ripoff
Comrade!

So long as bad people and/or assholes are getting torn apart, I'm happy. Thanks user.

One of the player characters in my campaign is a slimegirl. Nothing lewd has ever happened, and he's the only one who is invested in the story and setting.

This but a Paladin is my roomate's go to rp character. First session he tried to have a threesome with another pc and a barmaid

Twilek of the female persuasion who is of course an escaped slave.

For what it's worth, I'm not playing up the sexy factor.

It was.
female elf raping male orc, she fucked him untill he passed out.

forgot pic.

>mfw purification and muscle milfs are my fetish
>mfw I get to enter my realm everytime my paladin redeems a lost lamb

Only thing that might have even made them think it was my realm was one campaign where I married an orc, and another where I had a child with a drow that I redeemed with divine dickings. feels good.

My fetish can't be made into a character. It would just be a character with my fetish. A magical realm for it, though? It would be embarrassing. Wouldn't work.

Orcxploitation needs to be stopped.

Lucky. My magical realm is immediately obvious. I would never be able to subtly insert it. As soon as the corporal punishment is mentioned, my cover is blown.

my girlfriend has never played a tabletop rpg before, but when she joins the group I DM she plans on playing a Half Elf Rogue who seduces her targets before assassinating them.

should I be worried?

It's a meme. I've never seen someone shove their fetish into the game.

>ok you know the drill. Roll the std chart again.

nah, that's the kinky part, she wants to stab them when they're most vulnerable, never actually fuck them, just get them naked and stab them in the Gooch

Yeah, but nobody's really bit yet.
Bonus points because it's a character deliberately built to play off of anime cliches.
Part of me is waiting for him to crack.

I'm not sure if it counts, but I'm playing a Half-Elf Cleric who has a thing for redhead elves, found one working as a maid in our employer's house and is now getting married to her.

Considering all something needs to be to be fapworthy is vaguely female (or male, for some people), yeah, it's a real fucking thing and happens all the time. Yes, especially well-written characters you pathetic sexophobe.

>clear skin

That sounds pretty horrifying, I wouldn't date a girl whose musculature and internal organs were visible.

Neither have I, or at least they were subtle enough that I didn't notice. The law of large numbers dictates that it's bound to happen sometimes, but yeah, most stories about it on Veeky Forums are probably bullshit.

That's actually possible in Shadowrun, as a side note.

Just because you can do it doesn't mean it should be done.

I wasn't talking about GOFAST when I was mentioning loli grooming. I'm talking about serial killer loli.

But once in a while it's fun to play as one of the jokers who actually did it. As the real world teaches us, some people will in fact do something for no other reason than that they can.

I AM doing this.

Although in my defense it is for a game where the GM has said lamias are a race in her setting, and we randomly rolled for a house rule and got "everyone plays a character opposite their own gender"...

Well, there was a wizard's pet loli elf.

she was actually made of clay, and was the wizard's first attempt at making a new body for eternal youth. Deeming her a failure, the loli elf was tasked with carrying around the mage's spellbook and doing gardening for him.

Good

Sounds cute

So your wizard fails at making an eternally youthful body but succeeds at making a golem?

That's a pretty successful failure if you ask me.

Constructs aren't particularly rare in-setting, though such lifelike and intelligent ones things you'd only find in the company of rich and powerful mages, since they aren't of the sort that gets royal subsidies.

I was in a game where someone played an androgynous elf archer and my manly Nordic barbarian tried playing gay chicken with him...and lost.

50/50

Closest I got was a arsonist, cat-transforming wizard that talked like Mike Myer's Cat in the hat

dunno if it was fetishistic or not

>play RPG with housemates
>not told anything about setting other than it's "Like Final Fantasy"
>run quick test session with one other player to make sure the GM gets the rules
>other player concludes I'm playing a 16 year old girl based off speech patterns
>Rub actual age off character sheet.
>everything goes well.
>next session
>bring party together, tightest party ever, they all actually get along for once.
>best GM ever, actually interesting plot we all got hooked on alongside a few people getting personal plots
>GM gets bored, brings in guy who he used to live with
>he's a massive weaboo.
>makes a straight up loli
>trying his hardest to derail the game with lolsorandumb humor, have to be serious all the time to compensate for it, everyones fun suffers.
>GM drops out, Weeaboo takes over as GM, GM quickly rejoins as player.
>he shifts the system to his homebrew which is "whoever I say wins wins"
>makes it into a multiverse setting.
>abandons all plot we previously had.
>cannot be trusted with women, even Fictional ones.
>MFW I played the GM's magical realm.