Does putting about $150 into about 10 of the top 20 coins by market cap and then choosing a few smaller coins and...

does putting about $150 into about 10 of the top 20 coins by market cap and then choosing a few smaller coins and hodling sound like a reasonable plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

triaconta.com/
crypto20.com/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

150 bux total or in each one?

each

pretty good, but better to centralize on 5 or so coins and investing more in each

Hmm what about

Bitcoin
Etherum
Ripple
Stellar Lumens
IOTA

and then

Request
LINK
OmiseGO
Ripio

about $300 each

just a rough suggestion

bump

Just put everything in IOTA. Only one with potential to go x300 next year.

LTC and BTC are solid picks when it comes to adoption but they have less potential to go ballistic next year.

Assuming btc doesn't go to absolute shit and bring the market down with it this will make you money. Not as much as going all in on a single coin could be you greatly reduce the risk of any one coin going to shit. Which knowing Veeky Forums's luck it will.

NEO

People keep saying this but with a supply of like 2.8 billion coins how are they gonna be worth $300 each? The IOTA market cap would need to be like 800 billion alone.

Yes, and it will

>not just being a degenerate gambler and putting everything you have into the top 10 coins

It's funny in a way, a good friend of mine has a gambling addiction he is constantly gambling with 100$'s every night. You would say he has a problem, then I remind myself I am fucking gambling with 10,000$'s of crypto every single day. I put all my money I have earned into crypty this year. I am literally gambling away everything I earned in a year, I can't even comprehend the insanity of it anymore.

Who is the real degenerate here? I don't fucking know, but hey, there was a point where I needed to stop and I have clearly passed it BUT LETS KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS BITCHES

its 2.8 billion miota, but only 2.8 million giota. only 2.8 million people will ever own 1 giota.

Its fine user. Just remember, our stock markets are filled with the same kind of gamblers chasing that same high. Our society runs on a gambling (and coke) addiction.

IOTA is a piece of shit, it wouldn't surprise me of those devs start a 'free coins for arabs' campaign to help fund their colony camps in Europe.

Yea, I always thought I was not like other people. I never get excited when somebody wins a few hundred in gambling. I thought I was simply not affected by gamblers high. But recently I have started to think my gamblers high is just a shit ton higher then most/normal people. I only get going when there's 1000$'s or even 10,000$'s involved. Not a few hundreds. Else I can't even bring myself to care.

I mentioned it a few times to my friend but he does not seem to understand. He seems scared. When I gamble I want to put everything I have on line for it, I want to loose myself in it.

What I do is pick the top 10-20 coins and weight a majority of my portfolio to them weighted by market cap, so that bitcoin is the bulk of that followed by eth, ripple, dash, etc. This way I'm mostly invested in crypto as a whole and won't miss gains if one coin becomes dominate.

I skip and do not buy any forked coins like bcash or eth classic, and skipped some hyped coins like iota and cardano that I don't believe in.

I play around with a smaller of my portfolio in alts. This paid off huge earlier in the year but lately I would have been much better off just holding bitcoin of course.

Oh all add that the majority, like 90% of alcoins are garbage and will be worth nothing in 6 months, which is why don't wouldn't diversify too much besides the top 10-20 coins.

Yea, this. It's basically a tracker of the crypto market in general.

how about just buy triaconta.com/ and crypto20.com/en/
when they release?

interesting strategy, how much have you made and whats the timeframe?

This point actually scares me because it's the main reason I hate my cuck fiat.