Why are we not enjoying Bitcoin's $500 price movement over night?

Why are we not enjoying Bitcoin's $500 price movement over night?

Who comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Bitcoin is a bubble. And anyone who's intelligent is annoyed with crypto right now and waiting for normalcy to return.

fuck that shitcoin

>tfw too intelligent to buy bitcoin
fuck off

I own bitcoin you fuckwit.

My problem is trying to figure out when to sell it before it goes back to 6k

it will never go back down that low unless an bitfinex gets taken down by the chinks (not happening)

The only thing we do now is speculate on the next short-term reversals like the 11k one.

Next most likely one is around 20k, and likely something in between

Sell AFTER an official American government announcement about an inquiry into Tethers. This shit aint hard. UNTIL THEN, it will moon, constantly. These 18 yo fuck boys that think they're too good for it will stay poor as they buy Link and Confido.

Same, I'm wondering if it'll pass 12000 today. I'm going to try to hold out till then.

how will the us government investigate a taiwan company?

>fiat is an inherently inflationary currency
>btc is inherently deflationary
btc to usd will always increase, forever.

Also, the gooks have broken 12k on all their exchanges

>i didn't buy into the cryptocurrency meme
>i'm smarter than everybody else

I got fucking liquidated because of it. This scam coin printing tether.

Reeee.

How the fuck can you feel comfy holding any Crypto? It can blow up literally any second and go down 80%.

I only have anxiety not being in the market

so you are filthy rich, have a IQ of 170 and spend your time on the internet calling bitcoin a bubble?

Tethers Inc is in America. Bitfinex is not. Destroy the Tether meme and the bullshit stops. That is your crash. It will not destroy crypto, but will remove confidence for some time.

This.

If it drops to 10 cents then I'll just buy them all and it will go up again.

enjoy your bags

So many delicious salt crystals, keep em coming.

Buy walls prevent that from happening. And even if it went down 80% I would've lost like 2000 bucks from my 4000 investment that I was willing to bet on losing when I got in so fucking what.
There are people who lose way more money on their trip to Vegas.

I'm genuinely mad this shit is not correcting and I'm all in on bitcoin, I keep waiting to sell and right as I'm about to sell the shit just skyrockets. Bitcoin SHOULD go down to 7-8k, but it just keeps going up, it has no logic anymore. Too many normies and tethers pumping it. It might actually hit 15k by new years... I was thinking earlier this year, it MIGHT reach 8k by eoy, but this is nuts.

It'll reach 100k waaaaaaay faster than 10k lol

ok so heres my deal I sold at 9.7k, now do I get back in at ATHs or wait for the dip...its going to dip right?

why would you do that? let it dip back to 6k and go all in, it will rebound

Yup.
My prediction was that Bitcoin might hit 10k by EOY and if that happens it's gonna hit 100k by EONY and I thought I was hyper optimistic about that estimate.
Now it looks more like 15-20k by EOY and if that happens we might see 100K by March if not even sooner

If you're unsure about the time to get in I'd recommend cost averaging.
Buy regular intervals and with smaller amounts. If it dips, buy the dips, if it goes up, you didn't miss the gains.

Cost averaging is always a smart idea on volatile assets actually.

It's nice being optimistic, but 100k is gonna take a little longer than people are hyping it up to be.

I don't know, this is getting absurd. I would just be patient, but if it surpasses 12.5k, I would say cut your losses because it'll probably shoot to 13.5-14k, then sell. It's going to dip massively, but I really don't know when at this point.

20k is the next pullback

I was thinking 15k, but that is possible.

certainly we will have something in between, but around 20k for sure

salty samefag

>*+50%*
>Bitcoin is a bubble
>*+100%*
>It will crash
>*-20%*
>"HAHAH IT'S CRASHING I TOLD YOU SO"
>*+10%"
>"It's a bubble"

Rinse, repeat.

Every time it "crashes" it goes down maybe 30-50% in value. Every time it surges it goes up by 200-500%. After each "crash" most people who invested early in the hype are still rewarded.

The only people burned in bitcoin trading are the panic sellers. Once you're patient and wait a couple of years, you can't lose. It's a win-win once you're not literally retarded.

Is it fucked up how I am 10k into bitcoin, now >40k, but still hoping it crashes hard so I can buy another 10k cheap?

This, in summer 2700 was "a bubble" and people literally sold in June for

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

DON'T
BUY
BITCOIN

>Bitcoin is worthless
>Hahah, it's crashing
>Bitcoin will never hit $10
>Hahah it's crashing
>Bitcoin will never hit $50
>Bitcoin will never hit $100
>Bitcoin will never hit $200
>Hahah, it's crashing
>Bitcoin will never hit $1000
>Bitcoin will crash before $2000
>Hahah it's crashing
>Bitcoin will die out now, regulators are coming
>Bitcoin will never hit $5000
>Hahah, it's crashing
>Bitcoin will never hit $10,000
>Hahah, it's crashing
>Bitcoin will never hit $20,000

IT
ONLY
GOES
UP

I'm not even "trading" bitcoin anymore, I have no intention of selling until I've made enough to buy a house in the city. We're all getting rich while the naysayers try to keep people away because they're just salty that they didn't get in early on.

Meanwhile, those of us who learned from the past invested years ago. It fluctuates sure, but it sure as shit holds value better than fiat currency,

But whatever, let the big bankers control finance while your monetary savings become worthless.

so (((they))) are waiting to the start of trading futures to short btc and blow up the tether scam?

This prediction seems so insane to me, yet btc has ALWAYS surpassed my wildest expectations.

>getting excited about a 5% price movement
>meanwhile my WTC stack did a 100% in the same timeframe

damn boy, don't hurt yourself with those gains.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The hype builds exponentially. History has shown that it only goes up, there's no event that will destroy it. It's a safer bet than fiat currency,

>putting money in a shitcoin
>expecting to be taken seriously

And I'm even afraid that I'm setting my expectations too low again

i turned 1 BTC into 5 with that shitcoin, stay poor, moronic cultist.