Depression among female knights is a common but rarely spoken about problem

>Depression among female knights is a common but rarely spoken about problem
>According to experts it's because of the sexist insults and remarks dragons throw around on a regular basis
>"Sometimes the words hurt more than the flames" claims a female knight who wishes to remain anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/medieval-knights-ptsd-111220.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sometime words hurt more than flames
Well off course it hurts more, you dont feel the flames because it burns away your pain-sensors in your skin.

>Dragons can't tell the difference between humanoid gender
>Dragons call everyone sluts and whores

Don't dragons, at least in D&D lore, regularly assume human form to fuck humans and other humanoids, resulting in half-dragons? So if they can't tell the difference between genders, do they regularly try to "impregnate" men and wonder why nothing happens?

>"Sometimes the words hurt more than the flames"

This is what happens when Wizards get a hold of the Vicious Mockery spell.

>"What are female knights expecting? A woman can't just waltz into such a dragon-dominated field and expect special treatment. A dragon once called me canned dickhead and I'm not crying about. They need thicker skins. Its called equality, that thing female knights are always on about. You can't go into a field and change culture like that." replied Knight Monyon

That would be kind of hilarious

>I've fucked you 5 times already. How come you havn;t given me a child yet?

Shut up, food.You were asking for it.

Regularly? No

That said there are some weird human fucking dragons out there. Song Dragons from forgotten realms turn into humans, but only female ones no matter what the actual dragon is

I now support this

>What do you mean different gender? He didn't have any head frills how the fuck am.i supposed to tell?

For that matter, since lizards/birds have a cloaca, they're probably confused when people don't get pregnant from anal

>What do you mean the other hole? What other hole?

>The term "blowing smoke up ones ass" was originally coined in reference to how ancient humans would trick dragons into sodomizing them to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Fund it

This thread got lewder than I anticipated. Then again, this is Veeky Forums.

No because dragons are fucking genius level intelligences most of the time.

Look, here's the thing about female adventurers;

Either you learn to accept that you're probably going to the party's sperm depository, or you learn to deal with the fact that you're gonna be left alone while the rest of the party Eiffel Towers a barmaid in every podunk village.

Depression among female knights?

There shouldn't be any female knights.
MTG started off with male knights.
Trokin High Guard
Defender of Law as examples.
Then WOTC said male masculinity was toxic.
Welcome elspeth, knight-Errant and
Knight of Meadowgrain. A joke of a card.

I grew up with knights. The male wears his
hardened plates and goes to war to get back
his woman, or defend his castle. NOT "women
can do anything a man can do" ect. Men
should start some push back on these things.

Also LOL at women in battle of nations.

I can't tip hard enough for your post. Get laid and madturbate very time before a session.

e3e

Depression amongst male knights is also a thing. The difference is you whine louder.

Maybe their culture isn't as gender stigmatized as our's and/or they need the extra bodies for war/battle?

I'd imagine dragons slumming it between human sheets would be looked down on by the rest of the dragon community. Like Japs that fuck blacks, or people that cram gerbils up their ass.

all knights suffer from depression. It's called PTSD you stupid bints

news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/medieval-knights-ptsd-111220.htm

>Herodotus describes a Athenian warrior at the battle of Marathon who went blind with no apparent injuries after observing the death of a fellow combatant.

>Herodotus also recorded Leonidas, the hero of Thermopylae, dismissing some of his troops after determining because of previous combat stress they would be unable to perform at the level required.

>Swiss physicians in 1678 identified specific behaviors germane to acute combat reaction. The called the condition nostalgia.

I allow my players to be female knights/warriors, but I make sure they know that they look like Brienne of Tarth.
Nobody is gonna take pity on them because the are a woman or underestimate them.
Non of that petite little elf maiden crap, you are a one man killing machine.

>Swiss physicians in 1678 identified specific behaviors germane to acute combat reaction. The called the condition nostalgia.
Shit, I remember something about this. Didn't the French forbid their Swiss mercenaries from singing because they'd sing about Switzerland and literally get homesick?

I dont know the source, but I remember reading that old veterans would flinch if they heard the sound of metal clashing, even if it where pots and pans.

I'm talking more on social ramifications and less
so on (DND?)

Can't the woman use a bow? An inventor?
An operator of siege equipment? How about
Glider infantry? or is that too gender plain?

Maybe we should spice it up.
Have a genderqueer nonbinary spirit kin Dragon
lobbing PC terms instead of weapons because
Weapons hurt. And hurting things is
problematic.

Maybe user was obvious bait?

Correction,IS obvious bait.

>Can't the woman use a bow?
She cannot, as using a bow requires more upper body strength than using a sword or spear.

>an inventor
No, because STEM is still dominated by men for the simple reason that men are generally better at spatial insight and logical/mathematical reasoning

>An operator of siege equipment?
Combines mathematical thinking and upper body strength

>Glider infantry?
Same problems as regular infantry

Don't bring realism into TTRPGs, or else you'll be forced to reach the logical conclusion that women are worthless. Once you reach that conclusion, you start wondering why you bother in the first place. This is where your romantic and sexual life collapse.

Just accept women in RPGs as entirely different creatures who happen to have aesthetic similarities to our women.

>Yfw the ancients had an understanding of lots of shit it took us decades into the 20th Century to figure out and the Middle ages was actually a period of social change and scientific progress

Then the fucking English set everyone back a century, because of perfidious Albion and it's backwards ass stuck up stiff upper lip historical revisionism emotional and sexual stunting bullshit

People who've fired rifles or guns in general for a long time have problems where they'll sometimes lock up involuntary as if they're compensating for recoil before they fire the rifle, I remember reading a mantra before that WW1 French would sing to make them forget the muscle memory reaction to flinch.

Who is "everyone"? Themselves and America maybe, and in that regard America isn't exactly blameless (look up why Americans circumcise their sons: it's because Kellogs (yes, THAT Kellogs) said it was to prevent masturbation).

In that same period, in France, Manet was cleared of all charges of indecency for depicting a woman being naked in a public setting. This was also roughly the same period where the Moulin Rouge got its raunchy reputation for exposing the knees of their dancers.

Source on the mantra thing?

For a second as I was typing that I thought I was still on /k/.

So edgy

I blame the 1800's when folks got all realistic or some such, they didn't care about feelings or fantastical story telling, especially since the world had be almost completely mapped to some degree.

Creating an emotionally stunted 1900's, at least in those countries that went through the period of enlightenment.

This isn't a thing. You have pain-receptive nerves in your muscles and bones.

If my military experience taught me anything, it's not the actions that hurt but why they happened or who they were done to.

Shooting someone is mechanical. Shooting a 14 year-old that's been spirited away from home thousands of miles away, conscripted into a jihad he doesn't even know anything about, hurts.

Being treated like shit by people who are supposed to be like family to you simply because you recognize not everyone is a terrorist and some unlucky fucks are just victims of war hurts worse for some reason.

Physical wounds heal a lot easier that emotional ones.

This m8

The only reason women would ever be combatantents is as an emergency militia and even that is somewhat questionable