Tomorrow is the obsidian relaunch, prepare for moon anons!

Tomorrow is the obsidian relaunch, prepare for moon anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ODN_BTC
i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon.
Also, buy LINK!

This is just the beginning boys can't wait until the 25th!

I am genuinely starting to think the LINK 'moon' might be a distraction from ODN at this point. You guys should really hit up those LINK threads and point out that this is the next Neo (staking) but with XMR Moneros privacy plus the whole fact is is an entire platform for chat/phone based apps.
You do that and I am going to go and jack off with some lemons.

Who else is strapped in and ready for launch? Buckle up, my Obsidian brothers, we're going to the moon!

The app release will be exciting. If they produce a working one of those it will go nuclear. Might get to 10k stats Monday then dump a little.

the moon will come with app release and exchanges, not tomorrow

but you idiots go ahead and sell

31k here. I reckon we'll see a stable, upward progression in price throughout December (eventually mooning after the first major exchange).

deluded linkies will stay deluded

neo/anshares had little to no threads before it was 10$, and it was already up 100x by then

Shit coin

LINK will go the way of ETH or DGB. Same with ODN. I hold both, comfy.

That pic from the Iota community meetup?

should i buy today? and then sell on the moon mission?

Who am I seeing with on moon?

buy now and keep in at least till end of the month. It will go x5 or more and during holding you will stake and make even more

We don't know what the result of the rebrand will produce but the price was supressed for awhile. It was also under the radar outside of Veeky Forums because it was released in October when everyone was spazzing over the forks.

If you are going to buy it should be for the app release on Xmas or on the next exchange add for max profits.

12K ICO checking in

This is a messenger app. The fuck?

Obsidian will grow even if LINK keeps going up IMO. A lot of Alts are on the rise, look at Vertcoin, Ark, Link... We can all reach the moon.

KEK. I clicked it by mistake.

Yes, only a messenger app with no potential. Now go away.

It will. II meant it is being hidden because of LINK. More for us I guess. Silly bizralies missing out on this.

DIS ONLE MaSSANGER ABB

I'm allergic to etherdelta. Where do I buy this?

>he thinks ODN is a crappy erc20 shit token

it's on craptopia for now

its not shitty erc20 token. They have own blockchain. cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ODN_BTC

neo/antshares was down in top 300, with little to no volume, despite being on bittrex, yet it still mooned 500x if you got in early enough

odn could be the neo of 2018

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We space bound. Best ico investment of my.life.

do people just hate cryptopia because its a low volume exchange? I just increased my odn significantly and didnt have any issues with depositing or withdrawing and the interface seems okay

Blockchain source code can save you from this endless memeing. You must let it enter your soul.

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

I don't know whats their problem with topia

never had any problem

it's also on hitbtc which is way better than topia imo

IMO we will be more like decred. ODN looks now like Decred around march. Compare the charts

garbage volume though

hitBTC is only good for trading bitcoin cash for some reason

yea so imagine yfw they get listed on buttrex
>pic related

shit wrong pic

There is not enough volume to invest at the market without increasing the price by 10-20%.

Added context. The historical movement is very similar.

most of legit ICO have similar price action. We will be ok

Are you alluding to the Russian ponzi scam? They are almost due for their bi-annual security hole hack.

made for bbc

I guess so. I've never had issues buying/selling on cryptopia, and their withdrawal times seem roughly comparable to binance/bitfinex etc. I actually prefer certain aspects of the interface to others, too.

Those bags getting heavy?

Everytime one of these threads is posted, its 95% slack channel users LARPing. We're not going to buy your lava bags. fuck off, and say hi to sagefit for me, the biggest scammer in cryptocurrency