Post cards that make you very butthurt and rightfully so

Post cards that make you very butthurt and rightfully so

They were dark days.

more like the best days

At least it produced some nice memes.

null rod and ivory mask

I remember using 4x thragtusk and 4x gift of immortality in a casual deck a little while ago. The salt is real.

R cards shouldn't be this good

Come on. It's a lightning bolt combined with a band-aid. White/Red needed that card.

fuckin scrub

Mark Fucking Nosewater

Nah, I like Rhino.

Thragtusk on the other hand is an outright asspounder. Rhino forced you to play Junk if you wanted to cast him. With Thragtusk there was nop good no reason to not splash green regardless of which what colors you were playing.

I fucking told you fuckers that this card is dumb and no one believed me.

that is not a nice meme at all

memes don't have to be nice

I use this card all the time in my jeskai burn deck to combo with prowess, Love it to death. My deck did so well, that one of the dudes I play with made his own version of the deck. Now I hate this overpowered fucking amazing piece of shit

This fucking thing right here

My friend who always plays mono-black pulled this from a booster yesterday and I traded him a Nightmare for it. I might be facing down a 8/8 flying soon, but it won't matter since I'll have all the giant trample ramp creatures out with vigilance.

>MFW

Seeing Standard play? I love the design.

Glorious Anthems are cool, but I hate how they inevitably become token fests.

I hate this card.

>instant

>Nice
>Memes
Pick one

Motherfucker. I stopped playing anything with allies since my Friend got a few copies of this card. This thing kills rally.

Just a fucking annoyance to deal with. It just drags my EDH playgroup's games on way to long.

I was playing a kid during draft the other week. I drafted U/B and I won the first game easy. Second and third game he pulls out this shit on me on t3. Not only pumps his creatures and gives them vigilance but makes my 3 Murderous Compulsions useless. So yes, I was salty as fuck.

I started playing standard this week so I missed this guy, can someone explain why it was so hated?

Because in competitive play you have all the lands required to reliably throw him out T4 and everyone ran a play set of him. Also a 4/5 trample life drain 3 is pretty fucking powerful.

I forgot fetches were a thing since last rotation, ok that's pretty busted.

>let's staple 3 extremely relevant effects on to one card and make it mythic
I hate it when Wizards does this.

Damn I've been out of magic for a couple, where was this guy when I tried making Junk a thing?

you mean abzan?

You missed out on "Junk, the standard." Junk control, junk aggro, junk midrange, junk combo. They were all 80% the same.

It was cancer.